Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

What I'm amazed at is how the Left has worked so hard through the feminist movement to erase differences between the genders, but then insisting this professional agitator be "treated like a lady" after her assault on a blind man. That's leftist hypocrisy, trying to have their cake and eat it too.
You don't sound like a real conservative… I thought Conservatives were like knights in shining armor.:lol:

"She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against."

In other words; she's a professional. Nice touch with the oxygen tube! She's full of shit. And a professional agitator. I hope she really does get sucker punched. Hopefully some "Urban Youth" will use the back of her head for a game of knockout. These filthy Libs will stop at nothing in futile attempts to deny Trump the presidency. I've got an idea Libs... Here's something you haven't tried yet. This will work for sure. I promise. Try it.
see-famous-burning-monk-shocking-color.1280x600.jpg

Better luck next time fuckers. See you in November.

You "conservatives" love fire don't you? Fortunately the liberals stopped you from doing this or that old lady might have suffered the same fate as Joan of ARC.

Joan-of-Arc-19th-century.jpg

RDEAN's retro-post is relevant because it shows a pattern of violence among Trump's followers.

Lol, what a load of horse shit.

It is the DEMOCRATS that are staging violent protests, assaulting people trying to attend Trump rallies and trying to shut down any and all Trump support.

Your lies will get you nowhere.
There is nothing false about my statement…. Show me where it is a lie.
You have a couple of examples of punks being assholes by trying to shit on someone else's rally get punched and all you took away from that is the Trump supporters are in the wrong. That's off the charts stupid.

What I'm amazed at is how the Left has worked so hard through the feminist movement to erase differences between the genders, but then insisting this professional agitator be "treated like a lady" after her assault on a blind man. That's leftist hypocrisy, trying to have their cake and eat it too.
You don't sound like a real conservative… I thought Conservatives were like knights in shining armor.:lol:
And I thought Leftists teach men and women are the same. If that's the case, she can be punched like any man.

RDEAN's retro-post is relevant because it shows a pattern of violence among Trump's followers.

It is the DEMOCRATS that are staging violent protests, assaulting people trying to attend Trump rallies and trying to shut down any and all Trump support.

You have a couple of examples of punks being assholes by trying to shit on someone else's rally get punched and all you took away from that is the Trump supporters are in the wrong. That's off the charts stupid.
My detractor said I lied. I did not lie.

And I thought Leftists teach men and women are the same. If that's the case, she can be punched like any man.

Only a RW misogynist would conceive of something like that!

There is no pattern except in your delusional mind.

You said that there is a of violence among Trump supporters, which is a lie.

A random incident from several rallies out of dozens upon dozens of rallies doe snot a pattern make, doofus.

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.

Last edited:

There is no pattern except in your delusional mind.
You are in denial!

A random incident from several rallies out of dozens upon dozens of rallies doe snot a pattern make, doofus.
Two such incidents (sucker punchers) start to show a pattern, fruitcake.

The top political misogynists in the country are Bill Clinton and enabling wife Hillary. Democrats love them and have set them above the law, that sets a poor example for the country no matter the excuses the left wing comes up with. Democrats have sold their moral compass and judgements related for political gain. The fact is, they have made you are a hypocrite and a phony.
You dare to go there when your candidate (DRUMPF) wants to make his call girl wife first lady? Lets not even get on that rape allegation of an adolescent. BTW he isn't qualified. No political experience except fox News and Rush Limbaugh. :lol: And you want to lecture me on morality…heh heh heh….:lol:

Two such incidents (sucker punchers) start to show a pattern, fruitcake.
roflmao, two data points does not show a pattern in any mathematical sequence I have ever read about, idiot.

Forum List

Back