🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

I never heard that before. Sounds made up.

Stop lying, leftists!

Just because you have big ears doesn't mean you hear everything. Ted Cruz said it! Did he make it up?
I don't know. Does it matter? Democrats and felons can't vote.
But they can avenge their moms being sucker punched by a RW pussy!
Bring it. Knocking out leftist metrosexuals is like butter on bread.
Yeah, when your victim is a 68 year old woman on oxygen…. real tuff guy!
On oxygen now?

The fish just keeps getting bigger, doesn't it?

But...if she was on oxygen...why is she yelling DUMP DUMP DUMP at people who want to go to their candidate of choice without being attacked verbally or physically? That is what annoys me most. Its NOBODIES BUSINESS if someone chooses this one or that one. Jeez. Why are our guys dying for our rights and this shit happens? leave them alone!!
Because this is America and she was exercising her First Amendment rights…any more questions?n
There's no first amendment right to disrupt people who are really exercising their first amendment rights. That's what you twits don't seem to get.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

And you Drumpf supporters get mad when someone calls you a bunch of deplorables.
Not me, I laughed. That's the typical reaction, people are mocking Hillary for it. It's something an irate toddler would say.

What I'm amazed at is how the Left has worked so hard through the feminist movement to erase differences between the genders, but then insisting this professional agitator be "treated like a lady" after her assault on a blind man. That's leftist hypocrisy, trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Sucker Punch=Didn't see it coming.
Incorrect.
No, I am correct. Try again. Unless you wanna punch me in the face.
A sucker punch is a diversionary tactic to draw one's attention away from the hand delivering the knockout punch. It's not a blindside attack and can't be accurately described as "didn't see it coming".
No its not stupid. A sucker punch is a punch you dont see coming. What you are describing is a feint.
I think we're all in the same vicinity

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.
Over being disruptive. Leftists don't believe in free speech, they believe they have the right to shut it down. Hopefully the stupid bitch was hit so hard, her bratty grandchildren felt it.
They were OUTSIDE after the rally. No shutting down free speech. If he was just instinctively reacting to being touched when he was being led through a bunch of hostile, hollering protesters, I could feel bad for him. When you can't see well, you feel threatened more easily. I don't know why she grabbed his shoulder--that's part of the story I'd like to hear more about.

Why does everyone connect every stranger that goes to a rally to the person holding the rally as if they personally hand picked each one attending? So an asshole hit an old woman at a Trump rally...is it Trumps fault? Nope. So an asshole punches a kid at a Clinton rally. Is it Clintons fault? Nope.
Birds of a feather flock together…Goes to show the mentality of Trump's fans...
are you profiling? ooopsss

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.
Over being disruptive. Leftists don't believe in free speech, they believe they have the right to shut it down. Hopefully the stupid bitch was hit so hard, her bratty grandchildren felt it.
They were OUTSIDE after the rally. No shutting down free speech. If he was just instinctively reacting to being touched when he was being led through a bunch of hostile, hollering protesters, I could feel bad for him. When you can't see well, you feel threatened more easily. I don't know why she grabbed his shoulder--that's part of the story I'd like to hear more about.
She was there to disrupt. You're not going to get me to feel an ounce of pity for her. If you don't like Trump, then hold your own rally, but to try to shut down Trump events makes her the aggressor. She is the shit disturber in this story, and in this all too rare case, she got her just desserts.

giphy.gif

I didn't ask him his age, I just socked him so hard he fell to the concrete and started convulsing. He was young, like most liberal morons. Probably early to mid 20's...I was 33 at the time. He tried to hit me first and everyone witnessed it. It was hilarious when he was loaded onto a gurney and shoved into an ambulance and went to jail after the hospital patched him up. He even had to pay me restitution because during the scuffle my glasses fell out of my collar and broke.

Memories...
Not memories…LIES! Anything is possible on the iNternet…NO? heh heh heh!

And they CGI'd the cell phone video? Did she CGI her seflies after with just a bandage on her elbow when she fell backwards and her smiling after the incident?

She persued him and grabbed him from behind as his wife was leading him away.

She was the attacker
Yep. You can see her running up on him. She's a lying old liberal.
I didn't see that and you didn't either…. the video was just plain bad and too many people were in the way!
Actually yes I did....get your eyes checked. You can see her sort of speed walking up to him from behind before the camera goes crazy and ends up on the ground. Watch it again.
Yawnnnn! No,.you can't tell which body belongs to the woman beater in the video. Too much confusion. And there is certainly no grabbing seen.

Eh, people are nuts nowadays, especially Trump vs Clinton extremists..

I say let the courts decide, it's just pissing in the wind at this point.

I've never punched a woman and certainly don't intend to but the reality is that times have changed and the days of chivalry have all but died out unless you live in rural, small town, faith filled America.. guess who I blame...
Chivalry isn't dead everywhere but Trump supporters are more misogynistic than most Americans. As Hilary said, some Trump followers are deplorable!

Well, with you submitting to Hillary as your judge and jury on what's, "deplorable", I can only poke fun at your judgement and gullibility.
After seeing two people sucker punched at Trump rallies I think my judgement is spot on. Gullibility has NO part in that judgement… The evidence erased any that I might have had.

Of course she was. Trump bans press from his rallies if he doesn't like them. Imagine what he would do as president.

My God, that was back almost 6 months ago.

How many times are you libtards going to trot that little snippet out after all the looting and burning your fucktards have pulled off?

RDEAN's retro-post is relevant because it shows a pattern of violence among Trump's followers.

No. The riots and violence that follow BLM showcase what Hillary supporters endorse and bring to the table.

Eh, people are nuts nowadays, especially Trump vs Clinton extremists..

I say let the courts decide, it's just pissing in the wind at this point.

I've never punched a woman and certainly don't intend to but the reality is that times have changed and the days of chivalry have all but died out unless you live in rural, small town, faith filled America.. guess who I blame...
Chivalry isn't dead everywhere but Trump supporters are more misogynistic than most Americans. As Hilary said, some Trump followers are deplorable!

Well, with you submitting to Hillary as your judge and jury on what's, "deplorable", I can only poke fun at your judgement and gullibility.
After seeing two people sucker punched at Trump rallies I think my judgement is spot on. Gullibility has NO part in that judgement… The evidence erased any that I might have had.

I guess you didn't catch the video I posted and prefer to be delusional on the topic, whatever.. :laugh:

RDEAN's retro-post is relevant because it shows a pattern of violence among Trump's followers.

Lol, what a load of horse shit.

It is the DEMOCRATS that are staging violent protests, assaulting people trying to attend Trump rallies and trying to shut down any and all Trump support.

Your lies will get you nowhere.

Lol, what a load of horse shit.

It is the DEMOCRATS that are staging violent protests, assaulting people trying to attend Trump rallies and trying to shut down any and all Trump support.

Your lies will get you nowhere.
There is nothing false about my statement…. Show me where it is a lie.

Forum List

Back