Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

Eh, people are nuts nowadays, especially Trump vs Clinton extremists..

I say let the courts decide, it's just pissing in the wind at this point.

I've never punched a woman and certainly don't intend to but the reality is that times have changed and the days of chivalry have all but died out unless you live in rural, small town, faith filled America.. guess who I blame...

The
b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.[/QUOT
I never heard that before. Sounds made up.

Stop lying, leftists!

Just because you have big ears doesn't mean you hear everything. Ted Cruz said it! Did he make it up?
I don't know. Does it matter? Democrats and felons can't vote.
But they can avenge their moms being sucker punched by a RW pussy!
Lol! Ain't nobody afraid of you little noodly armed faggots. I wish one of you twerps would try me some day. Last liberal that tried me got his eye socket shattered.
How old was he? 95 or 98!
I didn't ask him his age, I just socked him so hard he fell to the concrete and started convulsing. He was young, like most liberal morons. Probably early to mid 20's...I was 33 at the time. He tried to hit me first and everyone witnessed it. It was hilarious when he was loaded onto a gurney and shoved into an ambulance and went to jail after the hospital patched him up. He even had to pay me restitution because during the scuffle my glasses fell out of my collar and broke.

Memories...

But...if she was on oxygen...why is she yelling DUMP DUMP DUMP at people who want to go to their candidate of choice without being attacked verbally or physically? That is what annoys me most. Its NOBODIES BUSINESS if someone chooses this one or that one. Jeez. Why are our guys dying for our rights and this shit happens? leave them alone!!
Because this is America and she was exercising her First Amendment rights…any more questions?n
Yes, I know she was. But if she laid hands on him...that is not her right.
Point is...its just warped how people try to physically and verbally change someones mind about who they want to vote for.
Maybe it is the undecided voters in attendance the protestors were trying to reach. But I haven't seen any evidence the guy was blind or that the old lady touched him at all. I think his fellow RWers are just trying to cover for him by saying that.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

Yes, big strong men should sucker punch crippled old women for saying mean things.

You're an asshole - and so is Trump.
According to the link provided by aris2chat,
I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.

Yes, big strong men should sucker punch crippled old women for saying mean things.

I don't know where you got the idea that some big strong man sucker punched a crippled old lady. The lady certainly was not cripple but instead appeared to be very active and agile. She also appeared to by feisty and confrontational. As for the man, he was not a big strong man as you have attempted to portray him. If you had bothered to check the link provided by aris2chat, you would know that the man, Richard L. Campbell, was described as a "73 year old retired electrical engineer who has lived his entire life in South Carolina. He has three daughters and seven grandchildren. Mr. Campbell suffers from cataracts and is of poor vision. He is also on various medications including heart medication.”

At any rate, there was a video which tends to disprove the lady's story and there were a number of eyewitnesses who support the man's version of events. Eventually the truth will come out and I wouldn't be the least surprised if the lady made the whole thing up. That's the way the anti-Trump people operate. We shall see. When the verdict is in, I will revisit this post.

The

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

Just because you have big ears doesn't mean you hear everything. Ted Cruz said it! Did he make it up?
Lol! Ain't nobody afraid of you little noodly armed faggots. I wish one of you twerps would try me some day. Last liberal that tried me got his eye socket shattered.
I didn't ask him his age, I just socked him so hard he fell to the concrete and started convulsing. He was young, like most liberal morons. Probably early to mid 20's...I was 33 at the time. He tried to hit me first and everyone witnessed it. It was hilarious when he was loaded onto a gurney and shoved into an ambulance and went to jail after the hospital patched him up. He even had to pay me restitution because during the scuffle my glasses fell out of my collar and broke.

Memories...
Not memories…LIES! Anything is possible on the iNternet…NO? heh heh heh!

But...if she was on oxygen...why is she yelling DUMP DUMP DUMP at people who want to go to their candidate of choice without being attacked verbally or physically? That is what annoys me most. Its NOBODIES BUSINESS if someone chooses this one or that one. Jeez. Why are our guys dying for our rights and this shit happens? leave them alone!!
Because this is America and she was exercising her First Amendment rights…any more questions?n

Her first ammendment right does not involve walking up behind someone and grabbing them, blind or not.
It does not involve filing a false report.
No argument. No attack by Campell. She grabbed him and he shook her grasp off his arm. She interfered with his ability to leave with his wife from the crowd. Maybe he should charger her with attempted imprisonment when he returns after his surgery?

She layed hands on him.

The

Memories...
Like you talking smack to me would ever happen in real life. Lmao! You should be glad you have a screen to hide behind and vent after being pushed around and not doing anything about it like a little bitch all day at work, pussy.

According to the link provided by aris2chat,

I don't know where you got the idea that some big strong man sucker punched a crippled old lady. The lady certainly was not cripple but instead appeared to be very active and agile. She also appeared to by feisty and confrontational. As for the man, he was not a big strong man as you have attempted to portray him. If you had bothered to check the link provided by aris2chat, you would know that the man, Richard L. Campbell, was described as a "73 year old retired electrical engineer who has lived his entire life in South Carolina. He has three daughters and seven grandchildren. Mr. Campbell suffers from cataracts and is of poor vision. He is also on various medications including heart medication.”

At any rate, there was a video which tends to disprove the lady's story and there were a number of eyewitnesses who support the man's version of events. Eventually the truth will come out and I wouldn't be the least surprised if the lady made the whole thing up. That's the way the anti-Trump people operate. We shall see. When the verdict is in, I will revisit this post.
\
I don't care how old he is, he is stil a pussy for hitting a woman. And thanks for admitting he wasn't BLIND. Poor vision isn't BLIND.

And Yes, the witnesses are going to side with the hitter, whether he was at fault or not.

Her first ammendment right does not involve walking up behind someone and grabbing them, blind or not.
It does not involve filing a false report.
No argument. No attack by Campell. She grabbed him and he shook her grasp off his arm. She interfered with his ability to leave with his wife from the crowd. Maybe he should charger her with attempted imprisonment when he returns after his surgery?

She layed hands on him.
Who said she grabbed him? Have you a credible source for that statement. I don't believe a bunch of lying Trump supporters..and WHY would she pick THAT old MF to grab with so many other more handsome young men around….

The

Memories...

And they CGI'd the cell phone video? Did she CGI her seflies after with just a bandage on her elbow when she fell backwards and her smiling after the incident?

She persued him and grabbed him from behind as his wife was leading him away.

She was the attacker

The

Memories...

And they CGI'd the cell phone video? Did she CGI her seflies after with just a bandage on her elbow when she fell backwards and her smiling after the incident?

She was the attacker
Yep. You can see her running up on him. She's a lying old liberal.

I've never punched a woman and certainly don't intend to but the reality is that times have changed and the days of chivalry have all but died out unless you live in rural, small town, faith filled America.. guess who I blame...
Chivalry isn't dead everywhere but Trump supporters are more misogynistic than most Americans. As Hilary said, some Trump followers are deplorable!

The

Memories...

She was the attacker
I didn't see that and you didn't either…. the video was just plain bad and too many people were in the way!

He wasn't blind and people who saw the incident chased him down. They would not have chased after a blind man who was being led by someone else. After investigating the matter, the police arrested him.The police would not have arrested a blind man.

"Arrest warrant issued in assault of 69-year-old female protester at N.C. Trump rallyThe atmosphere grew tense, reported The Washington Post’s Sean Sullivan, as protesters repeatedly interrupted his speech. Some of them made obscene gestures as they were removed from the premises. At one point, a man took a fighting stance and then pushed and grabbed male protesters and swatted at a female protester. The protesters appeared to be in an antagonistic verbal exchange with the man.

Trump, at one point, commented, “Is there anywhere in America more fun to be than a Trump rally?”

Pushing, grabbing, punching and obscene gesturing broke out between Donald Trump supporters and protesters at the Republican presidential nominee's rally in Asheville, N.C., on Sept. 12. (Jenny Starrs/The Washington Post)

The woman who was punched outside the venue, Shirley Teter, described herself in an interview with WLOS-TV as a lifelong protester, who got involved in the anti-Trump protest because the situation is “sickening my heart.”

At first, she told the station, she was having fun. “Whenever groups of them would start chanting ‘Trump! Trump! Trump!’ I would chant back, ‘Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!’ It was kind of comical.”

Things got uglier as people were leaving, she said, when she taunted them, saying “‘You better learn to speak Russian,'” a reference to Trump’s praise for Russian President Vladimir Putin. “‘The first two words are going to be ha-ha,'” she told WLOS.

At that point, a man “stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me,” punching her in the face.

She said she fell on the tank she carried in a backpack and was treated at a hospital for sore ribs, a sore jaw and a scrape on her elbow.

Matt Price, a witness, told the Citizen-Times of Asheville that he saw Teter fall and heard a loud “metal clank” when her oxygen tank hit the ground. “Then a little eruption ensued and some people chased down that guy and there was a little heated moment right there before the cops stepped in.”

Police told the Citizen-Times they did not make an immediate arrest because they had not witnessed the incident.

The rally, at the U.S. Cellular Center in Asheville, was attended by roughly 7,000 people. There were protesters and scuffles inside and outside the rally.

On Tuesday, police said they issued a warrant for Richard L. Campbell of Edisto Island, S.C., in connection with the assault on Teter. He could not be located for comment."

Arrest warrant issued in assault of 69-year-old female protester at N.C. Trump rally

Sucker Punch=Didn't see it coming.
Incorrect.
No, I am correct. Try again. Unless you wanna punch me in the face.
A sucker punch is a diversionary tactic to draw one's attention away from the hand delivering the knockout punch. It's not a blindside attack and can't be accurately described as "didn't see it coming".
No its not stupid. A sucker punch is a punch you dont see coming. What you are describing is a feint.

Last edited:
The

Memories...
Like you talking smack to me would ever happen in real life. Lmao! You should be glad you have a screen to hide behind and vent after being pushed around and not doing anything about it like a little bitch all day at work, pussy.
BOY! would YOU be surprised. I won't elaborate because this is the Internet and nothing can be proven… lucky for you!

The

Memories...
BOY! would YOU be surprised. I won't elaborate because this is the Internet and nothing can be proven… lucky for you!
He is upset because I got him all in his feelings on another thread. Now he is going to be that elusive bad ass white boy that beats up Black guys....on the internet.

Memories...

She was the attacker
I didn't see that and you didn't either…. the video was just plain bad and too many people were in the way!
Actually yes I did....get your eyes checked. You can see her sort of speed walking up to him from behind before the camera goes crazy and ends up on the ground. Watch it again.

Chivalry isn't dead everywhere but Trump supporters are more misogynistic than most Americans. As Hilary said, some Trump followers are deplorable!

Well, with you submitting to Hillary as your judge and jury on what's, "deplorable", I can only poke fun at your judgement and gullibility.

Forum List

Back