🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

He tried to shake her off so she would let go of his arm
She grabbed a blind man and interfered with his being led from the crowd by his wife
She feel back on her own oxygen tank
He can't see to sucker punch her

If you are blind and someone grabs you, you going to let them attack you? Or would you try to shake them off? If you are disabled and being led by you family member, wouldn't you try to get back to that person or let yourself be attacked?

He didn't grab the woman, she grabbed him. Man, women, old, young, does not matter. He was the one attacked first. He tried to get her to let go of him.

If she fell or tripped and landed on her tank, he did not attack

She had no reason to walk up behind him and grab him.
It's what Leftists do. It's why I have zero pity for this dried up hippie leftover.
You don't hit women if you are a real man… I hope she has a mean ass son with a motorcycle and brass knuckles to show the punk ass bastard that hit his mom how men handle punks!
Knowing Leftists, her son is more likely to be a leftist pussy loser living in her basement.

OMG you people are endlessly hilarious!
Well, I dunno. You conservatives tell me that most of the White prison inmates are Democrats…they aint no pussies.
I never heard that before. Sounds made up.

Stop lying, leftists!

Just because you have big ears doesn't mean you hear everything. Ted Cruz said it! Did he make it up?

It's what Leftists do. It's why I have zero pity for this dried up hippie leftover.
You don't hit women if you are a real man… I hope she has a mean ass son with a motorcycle and brass knuckles to show the punk ass bastard that hit his mom how men handle punks!
Knowing Leftists, her son is more likely to be a leftist pussy loser living in her basement.

Well, I dunno. You conservatives tell me that most of the White prison inmates are Democrats…they aint no pussies.

Stop lying, leftists!

Just because you have big ears doesn't mean you hear everything. Ted Cruz said it! Did he make it up?
I don't know. Does it matter? Democrats and felons can't vote.

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.

He tried to shake her off so she would let go of his arm
She grabbed a blind man and interfered with his being led from the crowd by his wife
She feel back on her own oxygen tank
He can't see to sucker punch her

If you are blind and someone grabs you, you going to let them attack you? Or would you try to shake them off? If you are disabled and being led by you family member, wouldn't you try to get back to that person or let yourself be attacked?

He didn't grab the woman, she grabbed him. Man, women, old, young, does not matter. He was the one attacked first. He tried to get her to let go of him.

If she fell or tripped and landed on her tank, he did not attack

She had no reason to walk up behind him and grab him.
I doubt this version is true. The police later on arrested him. They would not have arrested a blind man for hitting someone in the face. If it were truly a blind man, he would not have been capable of 'sucker punching' anyone

That makes too much sense. The Trump brownshirts here aren't capable of that kind of rational thinking!

Stop lying, leftists!

But they can avenge their moms being sucker punched by a RW pussy!

Stop lying, leftists!

Doubtful. They are probably less masculine than their mothers.

Stop lying, leftists!

Bring it. Knocking out leftist metrosexuals is like butter on bread.

Sucker Punch=Didn't see it coming.
Incorrect.
No, I am correct. Try again. Unless you wanna punch me in the face.
A sucker punch is a diversionary tactic to draw one's attention away from the hand delivering the knockout punch. It's not a blindside attack and can't be accurately described as "didn't see it coming".
Aw pussy you don't know anything about fighting… STFU.

Stop lying, leftists!

Bring it. Knocking out leftist metrosexuals is like butter on bread.
Yeah, when your victim is a 68 year old woman on oxygen…. real tuff guy!

The
b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.[/QUOT

Stop lying, leftists!

Lol! Ain't nobody afraid of you little noodly armed faggots. I wish one of you twerps would try me some day. Last liberal that tried me got his eye socket shattered.

But...if she was on oxygen...why is she yelling DUMP DUMP DUMP at people who want to go to their candidate of choice without being attacked verbally or physically? That is what annoys me most. Its NOBODIES BUSINESS if someone chooses this one or that one. Jeez. Why are our guys dying for our rights and this shit happens? leave them alone!!

The
b7ae062e-35f2-4662-87c9-27f99f780bb5-large16x9_0913MattPrice.jpg

ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) - Police say they arrested five people at Donald Trump's rally Monday night in Asheville, and as of publishing have warrants out for two more people.

Police plan to arrest Richard Campbell of Edisto Island, South Carolina for assault on a female.

That female is 69-year-old Shirley Teter.

She has protested her whole life, she said. Now, she adds Trump's campaign to the list of things she's protested against.

"Why did I get involved yesterday, at my age? Because I ran into another situation that was sickening my heart," she said Tuesday afternoon, outside Cafe 64 in downtown Asheville.

Protesters met Trump supporters before the rally, and Teter was having fun.

"Whenever groups of them would start chanting 'Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!' I would chant back, 'Dump! Dump! Dump! Dump!' It was kind of comical," Teter said.

After the rally, Teter experienced something she had never seen in all of her protests. Peace teetered over into something else.

"I said, 'You better learn to speak Russian,' and I said, 'The first two words are going to be ha ha.' He stopped in his tracks, and he turned around and just cold-cocked me," Teter said.

She was punched in the face.[/QUOT

Stop lying, leftists!

Lol! Ain't nobody afraid of you little noodly armed faggots. I wish one of you twerps would try me some day. Last liberal that tried me got his eye socket shattered.
How old was he? 95 or 98!

Dad never told mom who he was voting for...nor did she tell him. Wise decision. ;)

But...if she was on oxygen...why is she yelling DUMP DUMP DUMP at people who want to go to their candidate of choice without being attacked verbally or physically? That is what annoys me most. Its NOBODIES BUSINESS if someone chooses this one or that one. Jeez. Why are our guys dying for our rights and this shit happens? leave them alone!!
Because this is America and she was exercising her First Amendment rights…any more questions?n

Because this is America and she was exercising her First Amendment rights…any more questions?n
Yes, I know she was. But if she laid hands on him...that is not her right.
Point is...its just warped how people try to physically and verbally change someones mind about who they want to vote for.

He was not arrested. He returned home for eye surgery schedualled next week and is returning afterwards to turn himself in.

Video does not show any conversation between them nor him attacking her. It shows her grabbing him as he is being led away by his wife.
She was smiling and getting selfies with other protesters afterwards and posted on facebook. She was not hospitalized and only had a bandage on her elbow from her fall.

She grbbed him and he tried to shake her off, he did no cold cock her or turn and slug her. He moved his arm to release her grabbing of his arm

Forum List

Back