🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Goon sucker punches old lady!

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.

He tried to shake her off so she would let go of his arm
She grabbed a blind man and interfered with his being led from the crowd by his wife
She feel back on her own oxygen tank
He can't see to sucker punch her

If you are blind and someone grabs you, you going to let them attack you? Or would you try to shake them off? If you are disabled and being led by you family member, wouldn't you try to get back to that person or let yourself be attacked?

He didn't grab the woman, she grabbed him. Man, women, old, young, does not matter. He was the one attacked first. He tried to get her to let go of him.

If she fell or tripped and landed on her tank, he did not attack

She had no reason to walk up behind him and grab him.
It's what Leftists do. It's why I have zero pity for this dried up hippie leftover.

Why does everyone connect every stranger that goes to a rally to the person holding the rally as if they personally hand picked each one attending? So an asshole hit an old woman at a Trump rally...is it Trumps fault? Nope. So an asshole punches a kid at a Clinton rally. Is it Clintons fault? Nope.
Birds of a feather flock together…Goes to show the mentality of Trump's fans...

I don't know the whole story, granted. IF she grabbed him and he is blind...then yes...he was protecting himself. Was she wrong to lay her hands on people? Yes. Was she stupid to irritate people because they chose to go to a rally of someone they support? A resounding YES. Still...almost 70 years old and punched in the face by a man? Again..IF he is really blind...then I am sure he would not have punched her. We don't know the whole story.

Why does everyone connect every stranger that goes to a rally to the person holding the rally as if they personally hand picked each one attending? So an asshole hit an old woman at a Trump rally...is it Trumps fault? Nope. So an asshole punches a kid at a Clinton rally. Is it Clintons fault? Nope.
I am a trump fan. I would not punch a 70 year old woman. However, if MrG was leading me away and someone grabbed me and would not let go? I would hit, yes..and ask questions later.

blind man was the one attacked

Even the story admits the stupid hippie bitch was being disruptive, as all Leftists are. There's no such thing as a peaceful leftist protester. I hope she got hurt and I hope the police charge her. Stupid bitch.
Over words. He punched her in the face and you are fine with that. Over words. Ok.

She grabbed a blind man and interfered with his being led from the crowd by his wife

If you are blind and someone grabs you, you going to let them attack you? Or would you try to shake them off? If you are disabled and being led by you family member, wouldn't you try to get back to that person or let yourself be attacked?

He didn't grab the woman, she grabbed him. Man, women, old, young, does not matter. He was the one attacked first. He tried to get her to let go of him.

It's what Leftists do. It's why I have zero pity for this dried up hippie leftover.
You don't hit women if you are a real man… I hope she has a mean ass son with a motorcycle and brass knuckles to show the punk ass bastard that hit his mom how men handle punks!

You don't hit women if you are a real man… I hope she has a mean ass son with a motorcycle and brass knuckles to show the punk ass bastard that hit his mom how men handle punks!
Knowing Leftists, her son is more likely to be a leftist pussy loser living in her basement.

OMG you people are endlessly hilarious!

Woman had no business grabbing a blind man trying to leave

:bsflag:

Where did you read he was blind?

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.
You are such a good Christian.
Go try to shut down a Trump rally. I sincerely hope the same happens to you.
Since I live overseas, not going to be likely. Thank goodness that type of thing is not allowed in other countries.

I hope he knocked the shit out of her. I got zero pity for leftist shit disturbers who try to shut down Trump rallies. Fuck her. Hope it hurt. Hope she got a concussion, stupid bitch.
You are such a good Christian.
Go try to shut down a Trump rally. I sincerely hope the same happens to you.
Since I live overseas, not going to be likely. Thank goodness that type of thing is not allowed in other countries.
Too bad. You probably have a glass jaw.

Knowing Leftists, her son is more likely to be a leftist pussy loser living in her basement.

Well, I dunno. You conservatives tell me that most of the White prison inmates are Democrats…they aint no pussies.

Well, I dunno. You conservatives tell me that most of the White prison inmates are Democrats…they aint no pussies.
I never heard that before. Sounds made up.

Stop lying, leftists!

I doubt this version is true. The police later on arrested him. They would not have arrested a blind man for hitting someone in the face. If it were truly a blind man, he would not have been capable of 'sucker punching' anyone

I doubt this version is true. The police later on arrested him. The would not have arrested a blind man for hitting someone in the face. He would not have been capable of 'sucker punching' anyone. His story is the one that is fabricated.
Does it ever occur to you that "sucker punch" might be a media exaggeration? Most people don't even know what that is.

Personally, if this woman would have been yelling Dump Dump Dump and cackling at me, I would have asked her why she feels it is an ok thing to do to people who have a right to choice of candidate. I wouldn't punch her. Then again, if she grabbed me to continue the spittle fest..I might push her away considering her age.

It just bugs me that a man would punch an old woman in the face and some think its ok.

suck·er punch
noun
  1. 1.
    an unexpected punch or blow.
verb
  1. 1.
    hit (someone) with an unexpected punch or blow.
    "Joe sucker-punched him and knocked him out"

Forum List

Back