Trump, GOP and Birth Control

The problem isn't abortion. It's unintended pregnancy. Eliminate that and abortion largely goes away as the data shows.

One would think that pro-lifers would be all in for contraception.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!
The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

Conservatives think sex for any reason other than procreation is a sin, and those having sex for fun must pay consequences. They think those consequences entail pregnancy.

Let that sink in: Conservatives think pregnancy is a punishment for sex.

That's why they oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as opposing comprehensive sex education in school; they want you to pay a price for having sex outside of marriage, for reasons other than procreation.

The federal govt shouldnt be paying for birth control. That much is certain.
However, whats wrong with it? Would the people against contraceptives be against abortion as well? :eusa_think:

I've got a totally free, 100% guaranteed method of ensuring a woman and Man don't make a baby...

DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!

100% of the girlfriends I didn't have sex with didnt get pregnant.

Last edited:
I've got a totally free, 100% guaranteed method of ensuring a woman and Man don't make a baby...DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!100%of the girlfriends I didn't have sex with didnt get pregnant.

Telling people not to have sex to avoid pregnancy is stupid and ridiculous when there exists plenty of advances in medicine and science that can prevent conception.

Telling people to not have sex is like telling a shark not to eat or telling a cat not to act like a total asshole.

However, whats wrong with it? Would the people against contraceptives be against abortion as well? :eusa_think:

Why shouldn't the government provide free birth control and contraception? It's a public health issue. We have the advances in medicine and science to prevent conception with no risk at all. Why not take advantage of that?

Why shouldn't the government provide free birth control and contraception? It's a public health issue. We have the advances in medicine and science to prevent conception with no risk at all. Why not take advantage of that?
I said the Federal govt. I would be fine with the State govts doing it. The fed govt has a limited list of powers.

I said the Federal govt. I would be fine with the State govts doing it. The fed govt has a limited list of powers.

Why does it matter? Do people in Montana get a different kind of pregnant than people in Vermont? The idea that public health is a state-issue, separated by arbitrary and artificial boundaries is laughable.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

The following picture says a lot:

22308740_1479139742177034_2483832407777787984_n.jpg

Why does it matter? Do people in Montana get a different kind of pregnant than people in Vermont? The idea that public health is a state-issue, separated by arbitrary and artificial boundaries is laughable.
The constitution isnt artificial. Thanks anyways.

I've got a totally free, 100% guaranteed method of ensuring a woman and Man don't make a baby...

DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!

100% of the girlfriends I didn't have sex with didnt get pregnant.
So what is wrong with women having reliable birth control?

Forum List

Back