Trump, GOP and Birth Control

The constitution isnt artificial. Thanks anyways.

The Constitution most definitely is artificial, as it was created and written by men in the 18th century.

But it doesn't change the underlying question I had which was; do people in one state get a different kind of pregnant than people in other states, or is pregnancy the same everywhere? If it's the same everywhere, then why do state boundaries even matter when it comes to this?

You say it's a state power, but don't exactly know why or how. Obviously it isn't, as pregnancy, abortion, and contraception/birth control are national issues. I think you just reflexively say it is and that's your fall-back. A nonsensical, half-literate understanding of something written in the 18th century.

I've got a totally free, 100% guaranteed method of ensuring a woman and Man don't make a baby...

DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!

100% of the girlfriends I didn't have sex with didnt get pregnant.
A lot of people using birth control are married couples seeking to plan their families.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women
The whole "rates are declining" is disingenuous. Rates are, after many decades, finally slightly declining...after exponential surges in abortion, teen pregnancy, and STDs as a result of the *legalization* of baby killing and the introduction of sexualization classes in our schools.

And the rates are now declining because our society has started turning their backs on the lies told to them by PP and the Kinsey Institutes about *normal* sexuality and how the unborn are not human, and how it's the *right* of women to spread their legs to anybody who wants them to.

The Constitution most definitely is artificial, as it was created and written by men in the 18th century.

But it doesn't change the underlying question I had which was; do people in one state get a different kind of pregnant than people in other states, or is pregnancy the same everywhere? If it's the same everywhere, then why do state boundaries even matter when it comes to this?

You say it's a state power, but don't exactly know why or how. Obviously it isn't, as pregnancy, abortion, and contraception/birth control are national issues.
AGAIN, the Fed govt has limited powers. Anything not listed is up to the states.
I know YOU dont see a problem with a central figure dictating everything, but a lot fo people dont.

I've got a totally free, 100% guaranteed method of ensuring a woman and Man don't make a baby...

DON'T HAVE SEX!!!!

100% of the girlfriends I didn't have sex with didnt get pregnant.
A lot of people using birth control are married couples seeking to plan their families.

but that would kibosh their goal of forcing women out of the workplace and back behind a stove

So what is wrong with women having reliable birth control?

My issue with birth control is that it promotes casualsex, which I do not believe is an appropriate activity.
Is it your decision to make for others?

It's his right to refuse to facilitate it with his tax dollars.
It's also our right to address the laws that allow that shit to be taught in our schools.

My issue with birth control is that it promotes casualsex, which I do not believe is an appropriate activity.

And this is the exact point I was making before...Conservatives think sex for any other reason than procreation is a sin that those having sex should pay a punishment of some kind for having. Pregnancy is that punishment. Interesting how Conservatives think that way...

Seems to me the only reason you think casual sex is not an appropriate activity is because you can't get any. So if you can't get it, no one should. Right?

This article is a PERFECT example of FAKE NEWS.

From the OP link:

In a leaked memo obtained by Crooked, White House officials wrote that they intend to slash federal funding to the U.S. Agency for International Development's family-planning budget and require "equal funding" for fertility awareness. The memo further specifies that fertility planning should be the sole birth control method made available to young girls.

Newsweek has reached out to the White House for comment on the memo and hasn't heard back. Newsweek couldn't independently verify the veracity of the memo.
This is why nobody trusts the media. They are scum.

You say it's a state power, but don't exactly know why or how. Obviously it isn't, as pregnancy, abortion, and contraception/birth control are national issues.
AGAIN, the Fed govt has limited powers. Anything not listed is up to the states.
I know YOU dont see a problem with a central figure dictating everything, but a lot fo people dont.

the federal government does not have limited powers. if it did, silly boy, we'd still be living under the articles of confederation. last I checked, we aren't.

this debate took place between Jefferson and Hamilton. Jefferson got his slave-owning butt beat.

I find it bizarre that you nuts still can't get over that.

And this is the exact point I was making before...Conservatives think sex for any other reason than procreation is a sin that those having sex should pay a punishment of some kind for having. Pregnancy is that punishment. Interesting how Conservatives think that way...

not "those having sex". women... they hate women.

This isnt even about who pays for it, its about providing accurate information to women on birth control and instead telling them to follow a very unreliable means of avoiding pregnancy.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!
The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

Conservatives think sex for any reason other than procreation is a sin, and those having sex for fun must pay consequences. They think those consequences entail pregnancy.

Let that sink in: Conservatives think pregnancy is a punishment for sex.

That's why they oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as opposing comprehensive sex education in school; they want you to pay a price for having sex outside of marriage, for reasons other than procreation.
View attachment 156315

how is it stupid to tell the truth about rightwingnuts?

the federal government does not have limited powers. if it did, silly boy, we'd still be living under the articles of confederation. last I checked, we aren't.

this debate took place between Jefferson and Hamilton. Jefferson got his slave-owning butt beat.

I find it bizarre that you nuts still can't get over that.
How have you not accidently killed yourself? Good lord, what a load of stupidity.

Conservatives think sex for any reason other than procreation is a sin, and those having sex for fun must pay consequences. They think those consequences entail pregnancy.

Let that sink in: Conservatives think pregnancy is a punishment for sex.

That's why they oppose free and open access to birth control and contraception, as well as opposing comprehensive sex education in school; they want you to pay a price for having sex outside of marriage, for reasons other than procreation.
View attachment 156315

how is it stupid to tell the truth about rightwingnuts?
It's not, it's just that you never do tell the truth. You are a liar. LOL! If it's true that conservatives are against having sex for fun, why has Trump grabbed all that pussy? You simple minded fool.

This isnt even about who pays for it, its about providing accurate infornation to women in birth control and instead telling them to follow a very unreliable means of avoiding pregnancy.
Well, it kinda is, isnt it? The fed govt shouldnt be providing that stuff in the first place.

Forum List

Back