Trump, GOP and Birth Control

We have been over this before, and i dont feel like getting into a argument with someone that woudl rather shit on the document than the discuss it.

You're the one making up shit about our Constitution and using your own arbitrary understanding of it to make whatever weak point you have.

GW is GENERAL not individual. Try COMPREHENDING.Good day.

So abortion isn't a general health issue? Then why are you all so dead set on legislating it at the federal level as if it is?

AGAIN, the Fed govt has limited powers. Anything not listed is up to the states.
I know YOU dont see a problem with a central figure dictating everything, but a lot fo people dont.

"General welfare"

The end.

Do people in Michigan get a different kind of pregnant than people in New Mexico?
We have been over this before, and i dont feel like getting into a argument with someone that woudl rather shit on the document than the discuss it.
GW is GENERAL not individual. Try COMPREHENDING.
Good day.

and you have no idea what that means. now run along.

I never understood the GW argument. Using the logic of the bedwetters, that gives FREE REIGN to the Fed Govt. If they say banning all asians are good for the GW, they can do it. If they say putting blacks back in chains was for the GW, they could do it. If they ban casual sex and say its for the GW, they can do it.
People are so stupid.

It's not, it's just that you never do tell the truth. You are a liar. LOL! If it's true that conservatives are against having sex for fun, why has Trump grabbed all that pussy?

Because Conservatives are hypocrites.
All of us?

depends on how you define conservative.

but here's where conservatives ARE hypocrites.... you can't say that you want small government and then support government interference in our most personal choices

Pay for your own birth control and quit politicizing it.

shut up idiot... they want to stop it even when the women pay....

like the refugee woman who they're keeping away from a doctor.

loon.

YOU pay for the abortion for the illegal you twit. It's not our job.

that isn't what we're talking about moron. the case in question is a refugee who has the money to pay for her medical care.

and it's my tax dollars... better than to give it to steve mnuchin, the Donald and the other kleptocrats.

The problem for you is that it's ALL of our Tax dollars so if YOU want to pay for it you are free to so.

You're the one making up shit about our Constitution and using your own arbitrary understanding of it to make whatever weak point you have.

GW is GENERAL not individual. Try COMPREHENDING.Good day.

So abortion isn't a general health issue? Then why are you all so dead set on legislating it at the federal level as if it is?
How am i making it up when it says it? Are you retarded?
Im not, actually. Using "you all" is a fallacy. I dont blend in with any of the partisan sheep.
I am pro choice as they come and think it should be a state issue. But I am open to debate because it is also a liberty issue IMO.

LOL the fake lawyer would winner a post saying something that COTUS actually saying something is "making up shit" :lol:

This isnt even about who pays for it, its about providing accurate information to women on birth control and instead telling them to follow a very unreliable means of avoiding pregnancy.

well, it kind of is.... since they also want to take away access to abortion which really only affects poor people who can't travel to where they can access their constitutionally protected right to reproductive choice. women with money will always have access to safe medical care

This article is a PERFECT example of FAKE NEWS.

From the OP link:

In a leaked memo obtained by Crooked, White House officials wrote that they intend to slash federal funding to the U.S. Agency for International Development's family-planning budget and require "equal funding" for fertility awareness. The memo further specifies that fertility planning should be the sole birth control method made available to young girls.

Newsweek has reached out to the White House for comment on the memo and hasn't heard back. Newsweek couldn't independently verify the veracity of the memo.
This is why nobody trusts the media. They are scum.
Notice how liberals just ran over the lack of verification and just decided to run with it.

he and you are lying scum. the o/p article came from Newsweek, you inbred freak

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

Vapid moron, please read your own link.

In a leaked memo obtained by Crooked, White House officials wrote that they intend to slash federal funding to the U.S. Agency for International Development's family-planning budget and require "equal funding" for fertility awareness. The memo further specifies that fertility planning should be the sole birth control method made available to young girls.

Newsweek has reached out to the White House for comment on the memo and hasn't heard back. Newsweek couldn't independently verify the veracity of the memo.

:rofl:

This article is a PERFECT example of FAKE NEWS.

From the OP link:

This is why nobody trusts the media. They are scum.
Notice how liberals just ran over the lack of verification and just decided to run with it.

They WANT to believe......

:rofl:

It's not, it's just that you never do tell the truth. You are a liar. LOL! If it's true that conservatives are against having sex for fun, why has Trump grabbed all that pussy?

Because Conservatives are hypocrites.
All of us?

depends on how you define conservative.

but here's where conservatives ARE hypocrites.... you can't say that you want small government and then support government interference in our most personal choices
Sure I can. You just play word games to make it sound bad.

I never understood the GW argument.

Using the logic of the bedwetters, that gives FREE REIGN to the Fed Govt. If they say banning all asians are good for the GW, they can do it. If they say putting blacks back in chains was for the GW, they could do it. If they ban casual sex and say its for the GW, they can do it.eople are so stupid.

Yeah, exactly. Because we don't live in the 18th century anymore, so state borders are meaningless when it comes to commerce, travel, and communication. In 1776, commerce was localized so there was a need for each state to regulate its economy differently; in 2017, commerce is centralized, which means there exist barriers to commerce that come from aholly artificial and arbitrary lines. In 1776, communication was by way of messengers carrying letters on horseback (or smoke signals for our Native American friends); in 2017, communication is instantaneous. In 1776, the threat of bears and hostile natives was very real and logically required some sort of defense; in 2017, crime rates are at or near historic lows and we have police, the FBI, NSA, etc. In 1776, it would take days, weeks, months just to travel from New Hampshire all the way down to Georgia; in 2017, it takes about 2 1/2 hours to fly from Manchester to Atlanta.

So because health care is also a broad national issue that knows no state borders, why would the 10th Amendment apply there? Because you say so...that's the extent of your defense.

The federal govt shouldnt be paying for birth control. That much is certain.
However, whats wrong with it? Would the people against contraceptives be against abortion as well? :eusa_think:

They think both is a sin. It's religious dogma

I never understood the GW argument.

Using the logic of the bedwetters, that gives FREE REIGN to the Fed Govt. If they say banning all asians are good for the GW, they can do it. If they say putting blacks back in chains was for the GW, they could do it. If they ban casual sex and say its for the GW, they can do it.eople are so stupid.

Yeah, exactly. Because we don't live in the 18th century anymore, so state borders are meaningless when it comes to commerce, travel, and communication. In 1776, commerce was localized so there was a need for each state to regulate its economy differently; in 2017, commerce is centralized, which means there exist barriers to commerce that come from aholly artificial and arbitrary lines. In 1776, communication was by way of messengers carrying letters on horseback (or smoke signals for our Native American friends); in 2017, communication is instantaneous. In 1776, the threat of bears and hostile natives was very real and logically required some sort of defense; in 2017, crime rates are at or near historic lows and we have police, the FBI, NSA, etc. In 1776, it would take days, weeks, months just to travel from New Hampshire all the way down to Georgia; in 2017, it takes about 2 1/2 hours to fly from Manchester to Atlanta.

So because health care is also a broad national issue that knows no state borders, why would the 10th Amendment apply there? Because you say so...that's the extent of your defense.

Goddamn you retarded hack the COTUS says it. Not me. I just happen to be, apparently, one of the few that can READ.
I dont give a shit about all that bologna you posted.
If people wanted to give the fed govt unlimited powers like your bedwetting ass, all they have to do is AMEND it.

Forum List

Back