Trump, GOP and Birth Control

If you want to get laid, pay for the consequences instead of begging.

It's that simple.
Clearly you didn't bother to read the op. It is not about who pays for it. Try again.
Of course it is. Women are free to buy contraception of all sorts. Asking to have it paid for is another matter. If you wanta have sex and not get knocked up, go to your local Planned Parenthood and beg there.
Read the op. Otherwise your comments are worthless.

The article is on access to reliable information on preventing pregnancy. That goes beyond the issue of providing free birth control.

And yet here is the title....

"Trump, GOP and Birth Control"
And? Did you read the op?

I did indeed, when did it become the "State's" job for any of that?

This is what the Trump Administration thinks...

www.pbs.org/newshour/health/ap-fact-check-critics-say-trump-birth-control-rule-ignores-science
The Trump administration’s rule takes issue with the science behind the Obama-era decision to require most employers to cover birth control as preventive care.

It suggests that some studies cited in a key 2011 report did not show a direct cause-and-effect link between increased birth control use by women and a decline in unintended pregnancy.

But Adam Sonfield of the Guttmacher Institute said solid research does in fact exist. The organization does studies on reproductive health that are cited by opposing sides in the political debate.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

It's that simple.
Clearly you didn't bother to read the op. It is not about who pays for it. Try again.
Of course it is. Women are free to buy contraception of all sorts. Asking to have it paid for is another matter. If you wanta have sex and not get knocked up, go to your local Planned Parenthood and beg there.

The article is on access to reliable information on preventing pregnancy. That goes beyond the issue of providing free birth control.
Do you honestly think I'm going to read an article by Newsweek, which was a respectable magazine till bought by WaPo btw.

Grow up, have sex if you want and pay for it. Don't beg!
Ok you admit you have no interest in the actual topic and cant even discuss it. Stop trolling then.

Do you think women should have acess to acurate information on preventing pregnancy?

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women

It's that simple.
I will ask you again, why isnt it? The fed govt has no authority to subsidize peoples sex life.
Not subsidizing sex lives. Addressing unintended pregnancy as an ongoing public health concern.

Providing accurate information?

It's that simple.
I will ask you again, why isnt it? The fed govt has no authority to subsidize peoples sex life.
Not subsidizing sex lives. Addressing unintended pregnancy as an ongoing public health concern.
Thats exactly what it does. All you did was use different terminology.
People should be more careful having sex if they dont want kids. However, i have no problem with the state supplying it. Its a good thing if nothing else.

Apparently YOU didn't.

It's FAKE NEWS.
Since it has not been debunked it isnt yet. And as I pointed out, it is not out of line with this administration's policies so far.

Let's see if the White House says anything.

This is what the Trump Administration thinks...

www.pbs.org/newshour/health/ap-fact-check-critics-say-trump-birth-control-rule-ignores-science
The Trump administration’s rule takes issue with the science behind the Obama-era decision to require most employers to cover birth control as preventive care.

It suggests that some studies cited in a key 2011 report did not show a direct cause-and-effect link between increased birth control use by women and a decline in unintended pregnancy.

But Adam Sonfield of the Guttmacher Institute said solid research does in fact exist. The organization does studies on reproductive health that are cited by opposing sides in the political debate.

How can anyone take this paragraph seriously? Who do they think believes this?

It's that simple.
People should be more careful having sex if they dont want kids. However, i have no problem with the state supplying it. Its a good thing if nothing else.
I agree. It's the sense of entitlement that I find repulsive. But then I'm deplorable..

It's that simple.

No, I described the policy. You characterized it as something else.

Apparently YOU didn't.

It's FAKE NEWS.
Since it has not been debunked it isnt yet. And as I pointed out, it is not out of line with this administration's policies so far.

Is that the standard now? Every crackpot theory has to be explicitly denied by the White House or it could be true?

Wow.....

:rofl:

Why is it the Govs job to educate "people" on this crap? Why is it people look for the Gov to do a parents job?

Why is it the Govs job to educate "people" on this crap? Why is it people look for the Gov to do a parents job?
Coyote is a big believer in the nanny state, that's why.

It's that simple.

It's a fake. Even the article itself admits its a fake.

This is liberal insanity at its finest.

Apparently YOU didn't.

It's FAKE NEWS.

Is that the standard now? Every crackpot theory has to be explicitly denied by the White House or it could be true?

Wow.....

:rofl:
It's come out of someplace called crooked. The white house may not even know it exists.

Forum List

Back