Trump, GOP and Birth Control

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women
Trump married to Melania for 12 years One child ??? He was shooting blanks or Melania used birth control?
Or they had sex only once.
separate bedrooms ,,probably couldn't stand him

Clearly you didn't bother to read the op. It is not about who pays for it. Try again.
Of course it is. Women are free to buy contraception of all sorts. Asking to have it paid for is another matter. If you wanta have sex and not get knocked up, go to your local Planned Parenthood and beg there.
Read the op. Otherwise your comments are worthless.

The article is on access to reliable information on preventing pregnancy. That goes beyond the issue of providing free birth control.

And yet here is the title....

"Trump, GOP and Birth Control"
And? Did you read the op?

I did indeed, when did it become the "State's" job for any of that?

You have a health care system which exists, not to provide care for patients, but profits for big medicine. Working people are priced out of the market.

Either you price them back in so that basic healthcare becomes affordable, or you start paying for care through taxes. Your choice.

Of course it is. Women are free to buy contraception of all sorts. Asking to have it paid for is another matter. If you wanta have sex and not get knocked up, go to your local Planned Parenthood and beg there.

The article is on access to reliable information on preventing pregnancy. That goes beyond the issue of providing free birth control.

You have a health care system which exists, not to provide care for patients, but profits for big medicine. Working people are priced out of the market.

Either you price them back in so that basic healthcare becomes affordable, or you start paying for care through taxes. Your choice.
No. There are other choices which may yet come to fruition which are likely unfathomable to you. But the deplorables are in and snowflakes are out. Hang on to that butt salve sister!

The profits SO big that most companies have pulled out of the market. Seriously, think before you type.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Encare-Vaginal-Contraceptive-12-Inserts/10790901

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Trojan-Pure-Ecstasy-Ultrasmooth-Lubricant-Latex-Condoms-10-count/23788113

Costs less than the pot they buy.

No. There are other choices which may yet come to fruition which are likely unfathomable to you. But the deplorables are in and snowflakes are out. Hang on to that butt salve sister!
hey meat, how would you prevent folks having families so large they couldn't support them? Pull out? No sex ??

hey meat, how would you prevent folks having families so large they couldn't support them? Pull out? No sex ??
10 pack of condoms at Walmart- $5.69

That would last me at least 10 years.

the x large size?

I could not prevent them except for doing what responsible female cat owners do, but there is nothing that mandates they must be supported.
I’m so old I remember the left saying stay out of our bedrooms.

So you're in favour of people starving in the streets because that's a huge cause of civil unrest in other third world countries.

It also leads to higher crime rates, and the still higher costs of maintaining people in jails and prisons. Even the ancient Romans were smart enough to provide bread and circuses for the poor so the rich could conquer the world.

I could not prevent them except for doing what responsible female cat owners do, but there is nothing that mandates they must be supported.

So you're in favour of people starving in the streets because that's a huge cause of civil unrest in other third world countries.

It also leads to higher crime rates, and the still higher costs of maintaining people in jails and prisons. Even the ancient Romans were smart enough to provide bread and circuses for the poor so the rich could conquer the world.

Is there no end to the "free shit" you want us to give to everyone?

Just enough to give them a start to becoming productive citizens You have something against that??

890-

Just enough to give them a start to becoming productive citizens You have something against that??

I see, so who decides what "enough" is?

For a guy who claims to have 20 million and admits you don’t give to charity, you sure enjoy giving away everyone else’s money.

Actually I have a lot of trouble dolts like you that think people can "become" anything because you give them something.

890-

UNDIGNIFIED enough is enough How many republicans can call trump a pos??

890-

UNDIGNIFIED enough is enough How many republicans can call trump a pos??
Poor in America means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn’t play blu ray.

Forum List

Back