Trump, GOP and Birth Control

890-
I’m so old I remember the left saying stay out of our bedrooms.

So you're in favour of people starving in the streets because that's a huge cause of civil unrest in other third world countries.

It also leads to higher crime rates, and the still higher costs of maintaining people in jails and prisons. Even the ancient Romans were smart enough to provide bread and circuses for the poor so the rich could conquer the world.

Is there no end to the "free shit" you want us to give to everyone?
Just enough to give them a start to becoming productive citizens You have something against that??

I see, so who decides what "enough" is?
UNDIGNIFIED enough is enough How many republicans can call trump a pos??

Trump, like you is a pos. Any questions?

“You have got to be freaking joking!”

Unfortunately not.

This is yet another example of rightwing idiocy illustrating the fact that Republicans are incapable of sound, responsible governance.

890-
So you're in favour of people starving in the streets because that's a huge cause of civil unrest in other third world countries.

It also leads to higher crime rates, and the still higher costs of maintaining people in jails and prisons. Even the ancient Romans were smart enough to provide bread and circuses for the poor so the rich could conquer the world.

Just enough to give them a start to becoming productive citizens You have something against that??

Poor in America means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn’t play blu ray.
get the 10 weather keep on keeping up aapl can use the business The presidential board misses you ,,,,,,like they miss cancer lol

890-

Poor in America means you have an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn’t play blu ray.
get the 10 weather keep on keeping up aapl can use the business The presidential board misses you ,,,,,,like they miss cancer lol
P2K couldn’t handle my awesomeness nor my humility.

890-

for 15 or so years we tried lol

890-
Tried propping you up, but like Obamacare, just a house of cards on a windy day.

Tried propping you up, but like Obamacare, just a house of cards on a windy day.
house of cards ?? more republicans make me sick ....you and vh ,,birds of a feather lol No more Guru

The problem isn't abortion. It's unintended pregnancy. Eliminate that and abortion largely goes away as the data shows.

One would think that pro-lifers would be all in for contraception.
I am a pro-life conservative, and I have been saying for a very long time we should be encouraging the proper use of contraception. This could eliminate half of all abortions all by itself.

The federal govt shouldnt be paying for birth control. That much is certain.
However, whats wrong with it? Would the people against contraceptives be against abortion as well? :eusa_think:

Why shouldn't the government provide free birth control and contraception?

The lack of free birth control is not the reason women are having unwanted pregnancies. Free birth control is already readily available.

Women are having unwanted pregnancies because they and their partners are irresponsible. And no, I don't mean they should be abstaining. I mean they simply are not using birth control even though they have access to it.

And quite a few who do use birth control use it irregularly and/or improperly.

Seriously????? Abortion rates have been declining as have teen pregnancy rates and Regressives are now attempting to marginalize access to and education on reliable birth control? The rythum method? You have got to be freaking joking!

The Trump administration wants to replace birth control with this dubious method for women
What you are missing is what funding that article is about.

This is about foreign aid. The US government provides funding to health clinics in developing nations.

Every time there is a Republican Administration, they try to cut off health funding to foreign clinics which provide birth control/abortions to their patients, and only want to fund health clinics which preach abstinence, or in this case, the rhythm method.

It's not about free birth control to US citizens.

From your link:

In a leaked memo obtained by Crooked, White House officials wrote that they intend to slash federal funding to the U.S. Agency for International Development's family-planning budget and require "equal funding" for fertility awareness. The memo further specifies that fertility planning should be the sole birth control method made available to young girls.

The Founding Fathers designed impeachment for someone exactly like Donald Trump

https://tinyurl.com/ya2ebmf5

It Is Time To Talk Impeaching Trump

1. to accuse (a public official) before an appropriate tribunal of misconduct in office.

Pathological lying is a form of “misconduct in office” making it an impeachable offence

Dump is a pathological liar and that is NOT what we want as our President.
We, the citizens of this great Nation must act NOW
What say you, fellow Americans-?

Pathological lying (also called pseudologia fantastica and mythomania) is a behavior of habitual or compulsive lying.[1][2] It was first described in the medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.[2] Although it is a controversial topic,[2] pathological lying has been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime".[1] Individuals may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth

Psychotherapy appears to be one of the only methods to treat a person suffering from pathological lying. No research has been performed regarding the use of pharmaceutical medication to treat pathological liars
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body formally levels charges against a high official of government. Impeachment does not necessarily mean removal from office; it is only a formal statement of charges, akin to an indictment in criminal law, and is thus only the first step towards removal. Once an individual is impeached, he or she must then face the possibility of conviction via legislative vote, which then entails the removal of the individual from office.

Presidential Impeachment Process

Presidential Impeachment is a two stage Constitutional process. The full power of Impeachment and the removal of a sitting President resides within Congress. The actual impeachment of a President is the sole power of the House of Representatives. Once a President is impeached, the power of removing the President shifts to the U.S. Senate.

The House of Representatives starts the impeachment process by publicly investigating the charges and holding hearings. If the House of Representatives votes against impeachment the process is over and the President is not Impeached.

If the House of Representatives votes for Impeachment of the President, the process moves forward with the drawing up of the Articles of Impeachment (The official criminal charges for removal from office). The President has now been officially impeached per the United States Constitution. Once the Impeachment process is final, trials are then held in the U.S. Senate to convict or acquit the President of the Articles of Impeachment drawn against him.

It Is Time To Talk Impeachment

Trump could also be charged with obstruction of justice

b.t.w. 30 days in jail would bring him back down to earth as well
You're in the wrong topic.

~~~~~~~~Republican Party~~~~~~~~

Let this be a warning in spades, Trump is dragging your party through the pig farm slug pit. Please hold your nose, don’t breathe or open your eyes cause you be in the disgusted land of ooze.

If you don’t save your party from this blogger-but you will not only lose what integrity you have but every seat in Congress.

hey meat, how would you prevent folks having families so large they couldn't support them? Pull out? No sex ??
I could not prevent them except for doing what responsible female cat owners do, but there is nothing that mandates they must be supported.

You know other countries manage to have opportunities for ALL their citizens, don't ghetto-ize their poor, and then blame the poor for being poor.

There is no point in calling yourself a civilized society unless you are helping to make opportunities happen. In societies where it's everyone in it for themselves, few prosper.

However, whats wrong with it? Would the people against contraceptives be against abortion as well? :eusa_think:

The lack of free birth control is not the reason women are having unwanted pregnancies. Free birth control is already readily available.

Women are having unwanted pregnancies because they and their partners are irresponsible. And no, I don't mean they should be abstaining. I mean they simply are not using birth control even though they have access to it.

Half of all women who have abortions were using birth control when they got pregnant. It is a total fallacy that using birth control will 100% stop unwanted pregnancies. But it will substantially reduce them.

Half of all women who have abortions were using birth control when they got pregnant. It is a total fallacy that using birth control will 100% stop unwanted pregnancies. But it will substantially reduce them.
By not taking them right? Or are you saying they only have less than a 50% success rate?

hey meat, how would you prevent folks having families so large they couldn't support them? Pull out? No sex ??
I could not prevent them except for doing what responsible female cat owners do, but there is nothing that mandates they must be supported.

You know other countries manage to have opportunities for ALL their citizens, don't ghetto-ize their poor, and then blame the poor for being poor.

There is no point in calling yourself a civilized society unless you are helping to make opportunities happen. In societies where it's everyone in it for themselves, few prosper.
Poor in America means your cell phone is an iPhone 4 and your DVD player doesn't play blu ray.

Forum List

Back