Trump grants full pardon to George Papadopoulos and others

From post one article:

“The defendant’s crime was serious and caused damage to the government’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election,” a sentencing recommendation memo from then-U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller had said.

Yet the sentence he recommends is just TWO WEEKS, with 12 month supervised release!

:auiqs.jpg:

After his sentence was commuted, Bradly committed more crimes and went back to prison.
True. Refusal to testify against Assange and was found in contempt of court. Say what you will about them, she sticks to their principles.

George Floyd? I'd ask what your beef there is but I already know

He was a convicted criminal, too, yet celebrated just for being black. Your point was that all of Trump's pardons were convicted criminals and so must be guilty and left in jail. But I know what you think.

He was a convicted criminal, too, yet celebrated just for being black. Your point was that all of Trump's pardons were convicted criminals and so must be guilty and left in jail. But I know what you think.
Wrong. He was a man who was mourned because he was unjustly killed.

Wanna bet he pardons Maxwell too?

Why not? Right? They're old friends.

He was a victim of Obama's secret police you idiot.....
No..no he wasn't. He did some wrong..and got slapped on the hand...now he's pardoned and can write a book for bucks..like they all will.
What did he do?....he has a major lawsuit against our FBI if he wants it....tell us what he did....
Naw..not chasing that rabbit tonight...LOL! The point is moot.
So he did nothing?...then why post this thread without exploring why he was charged in the first damn place?...the Obama FBI and CIA and Obama and Biden should all be prosecuted for treasonous acts against the president....and his cabinet....start a thread on that....

any body that accepts a pardon is not only admitting guilt - but they are no longer protected by the 5th amendment.

donny might have some of these pardons come back & bite him in his ample diaper covered fat orange ass.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've read here in a long time...you may want to read up on presidential pardons....when you receive a pardon from the president its as if you were never charged with a crime....they become free and clear as a new born baby.....Flynn will talk now and is about Obama/Obiden crimes...and no one can stop him...every pardon Trump makes will be made to people that are 100% on Trumps team....
Flynn knows all about Hunter and China and is singing like a beautiful bird.....

No..no he wasn't. He did some wrong..and got slapped on the hand...now he's pardoned and can write a book for bucks..like they all will.

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.

It takes a truly fucked up person, one with no ethics, or morals, to charge a crime like that.

What did he do wrong? He made a mistake about when a meeting happened. In the real world it's a error, in the corrupt world of the obummer admin it morphed into a lie.

It takes a truly fucked up person, one with no ethics, or morals, to charge a crime like that.
Democrats.

Wrong. He was a man who was mourned because he was unjustly killed.

WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE. Do you have any connect with reality anywhere in your life? Floyd was a con, a drug dealer, a person who had threatened a woman with a gun. He was a violent hood. On the day he tried to pass off counterfeit money, he was on so much crap that it brought about respiratory arrest and likely would have died on his own. Every one of those police I think will be acquitted in the long haul once all the facts can be fairly presented.

The world is full of people unjustly killed: the only thing Floyd was mourned for is the racists out there who exploited his death and built it up into a racial matter to justify more violence and crime against the producers of society because they want everything given to them rather than earn it for themselves.

What did he do?....he has a major lawsuit against our FBI if he wants it....tell us what he did....
So he did nothing?...then why post this thread without exploring why he was charged in the first damn place?...the Obama FBI and CIA and Obama and Biden should all be prosecuted for treasonous acts against the president....and his cabinet....start a thread on that....
I posted it...because it's news..unlike your tired bs..that you hack out at the slightest opportunity.

I did not say he did nothing...that's your lil leap. I need not explore shit....because...it simply does not matter...a loyal operative was rewarded for his actions....cool beans.

I posted it...because it's news..unlike your tired bs..that you hack out at the slightest opportunity.

I did not say he did nothing...that's your lil leap. I need not explore shit....because...it simply does not matter...a loyal operative was rewarded for his actions....cool beans.
What did he fucking do?...you don't even know or care...he is a friend of Orange man bad....and that is good enough for a shallow human like yourself.....

any body that accepts a pardon is not only admitting guilt - but they are no longer protected by the 5th amendment.

donny might have some of these pardons come back & bite him in his ample diaper covered fat orange ass.
Tell that to all the Clinton goons pardoned.

uh - i didn't vote for slick willy.

so there is THAT.

lol ... got any other retort, you trump humper?

And a coconut might fall on your head and kill you.

As Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe explained to Time in 2017, "anyone pardoned by Trump would lose most of the 5th Amendment's protection against compelled testimony that might otherwise have incriminated the pardoned family member or associate, making it much easier for [the Justice Department] and Congress to require such individuals to give testimony that could prove highly incriminating to Trump himself."
Why Trump's Flynn pardon could backfire

AND btw - donny can't be pardoned for state crimes.

at all.

:heehee:

Forum List

Back