Trump Guilty!

Here commies...go get some lube and have fun!

trump jailbirds run fine from prison.jpeg

It will all come down to the appellate process.

I have expressed my lack of belief that Trump could get a fair trial in a deep blue jury pool like Manhattan. I was right.

I also harbor doubts that the first level of appeal will rectify this deliberately orchestrated miscarriage of justice. Who knows how the NY State’s highest court will eventually rule on the serious appellate issues?

But worse comes to worst, I doubt that our SCOTUS will tolerate this ridiculous and corrupted outcome to stand.

A New York City jury found former President Donald Trump guilty on several counts of falsifying business records to conceal hush money payments ahead of the 2016 presidential records, according to breaking reports.

Well, that's going to make campaigning kind of interesting. If his probation officer gives him permission to leave the state.
It'll be interesting to watch the polls in the next few days.

es, exactly their plan.

I surely hope that people are curious enough to investigate this decision. The problem is, if Democrats are willing to go this far, they are willing to cheat in the election as well if needed. Our nation is lost thanks to evil Democrats.

The criminal justice system worked. The problem you've got is you live in la la land. The fact that you have been hallucinating on the acid trip that is Trump, just proves there is no hope in dope.

Now get some rehab and join the real world.

Forum List

Back