Trump hardly ever ran from press conferences

trump rarely had press conferences.
Really? Do you have frequent blackouts? I saw him being interviewed practically every day! Here, there, around the world. Sometimes two, three times a day! He took every question from anyone, anywhere point blank.

And then he turned it into a zoo.
More bullshit. The sycophant leftwing media turned it into a zoo every time with bullshit loaded, leading, disrespectful questions they would NEVER get away with asking Senile Joe while Trump TRIED to steer it around and conduct it respectfully, professionally and seriously. I feel sorry for what the president of Finland must have thought of us in the video above watching the usual leftist shitshow. You're just another leftwing poopyhead doofus who has his warped facts about as straight as Biddum's fall down his steps after tripping over his dog. :auiqs.jpg:

Those two could lie profusely, but not very convincingly. They were ill educated big time. Sean Spencer would be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. All comes from Trump appointing people as favors, and not what they might know to help him. It’s all about scratching each other’s backs, as far as Trump is concerned. If he ever loses his money, no one will give him the time of day.
Sanders got the job after Trump & her old man Mike The Huckster Huckabee cut a deal for him to drop out of the race. She was a nobody who no one ever heard of before she became Trump's default liar.

She was good at it. That's why Trump liked her.

Really? Do you have frequent blackouts? I saw him being interviewed practically every day! Here, there, around the world. Sometimes two, three times a day! He took every question from anyone, anywhere point blank.

More bullshit. The sycophant leftwing media turned it into a zoo every time with bullshit loaded, leading, disrespectful questions they would NEVER get away with asking Senile Joe while Trump TRIED to steer it around and conduct it respectfully, professionally and seriously. I feel sorry for what the president of Finland must have thought of us in the video above watching the usual leftist shitshow. You're just another leftwing poopyhead doofus who has his warped facts about as straight as Biddum's fall down his steps after tripping over his dog. :auiqs.jpg:
The only time Trump lies is when his yap is running.

Forum List

Back