Trump Has A Dangerous Disability

From the article:

What is most alarming (and mortifying to the University of Pennsylvania, from which he graduated) is not that Trump has entered his eighth decade unscathed by even elementary knowledge about the nation’s history. As this column has said before, the problem isn’t that he does not know this or that, or that he does not know that he does not know this or that. Rather, the dangerous thing is that he does not know what it is to know something.

Trump is in his 7th decade, not his 8th. When you hit 70 you have lived 6 decades. You are starting on your 7th. And this douche bag is attacking Trump's intelligence?
^Straight up retarded.
:laugh2:

From the article:

What is most alarming (and mortifying to the University of Pennsylvania, from which he graduated) is not that Trump has entered his eighth decade unscathed by even elementary knowledge about the nation’s history. As this column has said before, the problem isn’t that he does not know this or that, or that he does not know that he does not know this or that. Rather, the dangerous thing is that he does not know what it is to know something.

Trump is in his 7th decade, not his 8th. When you hit 70 you have lived 6 decades. You are starting on your 7th. And this douche bag is attacking Trump's intelligence?

Hooly stupid.

70 years is 7 decades, just as 10 years is 1 decade.

Trumpsters consistently fail on basic analysis skills. Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
"It is urgent for Americans to think and speak clearly about President Trump’s inability to do either. This seems to be not a mere disinclination but a disability. It is not merely the result of intellectual sloth but of an untrained mind bereft of information and married to stratospheric self-confidence."

Long-ish article, so I'll just link to the rest here.

Opinion | Trump has a dangerous disability

Americans need to be vigilant and never let the right wing propaganda machine silence the truth about how seriously dangerous having Trump in the oval office is. Even George Will, a conservative, recognizes this.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you actually believe that.

Obama repeatedly LIED through his teeth to the American people and you got the nerve to point a finger at Trump over speaking clearly?

More fake news from our village idiot loser. Keep trying idiot you did come in second!

A conservative writer is "fake news?"

Fake news does not have a party it has an agenda! John McCain is a fake Republican.
But you are a real idiot.
Who lost the last three off years? You.
Who lost the oval office? You.

Last I heard idiots do not win!
Guess you be the idiot!
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

From the article:

^Straight up retarded.
Pointing out the idiocy posted by another forum snowflake means I'm retarded?

From the article:

^Straight up retarded.
Pointing out the idiocy posted by another forum snowflake means I'm retarded?

You don't even realize that you have shown yourself to be an idiot. :laugh2:

"It is urgent for Americans to think and speak clearly about President Trump’s inability to do either. This seems to be not a mere disinclination but a disability. It is not merely the result of intellectual sloth but of an untrained mind bereft of information and married to stratospheric self-confidence."

Americans need to be vigilant and never let the right wing propaganda machine silence the truth about how seriously dangerous having Trump in the oval office is. Even George Will, a conservative, recognizes this.

Uh, if I didn't believe it then I wouldn't have said it.

Uh, if I didn't believe it then I wouldn't have said it.
It's mind blowing that anyone would believe that tripe.

And the wheels on the bus go round and round
Round and round
Round and round...

The only "disability" the president has are the looney leftist Dimbocraps and spineless GOOPERS in Congress.

Forum List

Back