Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

Politically, short term loss, long term gain for the Democrats.

Dork. Even when you Democrats win, you lose. As does the American people.

You have no plan, no solution, and no new ideas. Just the same old regurgitated crap over and over, ad infinitum.
Dude:trolls: nobody should ever feed these trolls candyass and wrongwinger,they are bothshills from Langley that have penetrated this site so I can only say this so many times on relplying to those two.:trolls:

Even so, I still love hammering them with the truth. Even if they're too dense to comprehend it.
You are forgetting,these two in particular as I said,are shills from Langley,they are not like some of the others here who are just retarded idiots,they know vote fraud happened,they never had one bad word to say about bush and Obama because they are both mass murderers who are part of the nwo agenda to destroy America.that is why they both hate trump cause the fact they work for langley,they are evil people same as them with no conscience so lying as they do everyday is what they are paid to do.they lie everyday and defend the governments version of 9/11 and the jfk assassination but they both know same as we do,they were both inside jobs,they are not idiots,they know this was the biggest vote fraud in history and are paid to lie about it.which is the case with many others here as well.

...not being convicted by a 57-43 vote is hardly something to be proud about.
Well, it's all they have.

Silver lining, we may have had more terrorist attacks if he had been convicted.
Bill Clintons impechment they voted 45 - 55 and 50 - 50 to convict.

That's not even guilty in civil court by simple preponderance of the evidence.

Just for comparison.

The Democrats can't make any of their sicko shit stick, can they?

Trump has been quiet but now that this farce impeachment is over he will be going after blood.

I'm just glad that it's over.

Now; back to the USA without what's-his-name, because no one cares what he does with the rest of his life. If he wants to run again, that's fine. It is four years away. You can get a Bachelors degree while we wait.

Today is a good day...

...as the enemies of America rend their garments and gnash their teeth...

They have insured President Trump will be remembered for the next century as the only American president to survive TWO politically motivated impeachments...

...while Biden won't be remembered at all...relegated to the Rutherford B Hays wing of presidential trivia...

...unless he actually manages to destroy the country...in lieu of simply attempting it...

Last edited:
Bill Clintons impechment they voted 45 - 55 and 50 - 50 to convict.

That's not even guilty in civil court by simple preponderance of the evidence.

Just for comparison.
Well, as we have been told over and over, impeachment is not a criminal matter it is purely political. There is no comparison to a criminal trial. For instance, in a criminal trial one actually needs evidence, not so in an impeachment as we have seen.

Today is a good day...

...as the enemies of America rend their garments and gnash their teeth...

They have insured President Trump will be remembered for the next century as the only American president to survive TWO politically motivated impeachments...

...while Biden won't be remembered at all...relegated to the Rutherford B Hays wing of presidential trivia...

...unless he actually manages to actually destroy the country...in lieu of simply attempting it...
I would say Trump survived a 4-year coup attempt by the Democrat leadership.

Well, as we have been told over and over, impeachment is not a criminal matter it is purely political. There is no comparison to a criminal trial. For instance, in a criminal trial one actually needs evidence, not so in an impeachment as we have seen.

Actually the republicans voted not guilty based on the technicality that they didn't believe a private citizen could be tried by the senate. They rejected the judgment of the senate in order to do that.

Actually the republicans voted not guilty based on the technicality that they didn't believe a private citizen could be tried by the senate. They rejected the judgment of the senate in order to do that.
Yes, plus the Democrats had no evidence. How any Republican could vote for impeachment is beyond me.

Forum List

Back