Trump has been 100% EXONERATED again!

Actually the republicans voted not guilty based on the technicality that they didn't believe a private citizen could be tried by the senate. They rejected the judgment of the senate in order to do that.
First of all, Republicans voted nay to impeachment because there was 0 evidence. Secondly, impeachment is meant for a sitting President. It that were not so, we could go back and impeach Washington for making moonshine Rye whiskey and selling it as well as keeping slaves. Now, go think your way out of that one and don't come back.

Acquittal in the Senate is like a mistrial.
Not the same as Criminal Court.
To be “Exonerated “ he would need a vote of 100-0.
There was no 'mistrial' there was an impeachment circus put on by the Democrats.

OldBlue: I'm not a leftist, kaz

OldBlue: kaz, what's a leftist?

LOL.

Oh, and you don't know about Democrats keeping Republicans away from vote counters, no idea. And you don't know about Democrats changing voting rules. When did that happen?

And now, answers, you demand I answer your questions!

You're a joke, boy
Well, at least you didn't put your lie in quotes.

I know there's been no evidence presented of widespread fraud.

How about we wager on the above point? Wait, your the coward who doesn't put his money where his mouth is.

Wagering on the Internet is for dumb asses. You know, you
I specified that an escrow hold the stake. Technically, it's not wagering on the internet. It's a friendly bet with someone met on the internet.

But, it's probably unlawful so I'll withdraw the offer. It's good enough that I showed you for someone who shoots off his mouth but won't back it up.

You're a joke, boy
Lot's of people play poker on the internet, and making wagers on sporting events is huge. I'm not really into that, but your calling them all dumbasses is hardly fair. You've probably alienated a few of your friends. Not good as I imagine that you're already pretty thin in that department.

I don't give a shit. Making bets over a disagreement with someone I respect for fun. I would have to bet at least a $100K for it to affect my life even a little and I'm not going to do that. You do it apparently to be a nagging ass. We have inconsistent objectives for wagering. Note there are no question marks in this paragraph, fascist ass.

As for your inane personal insults, sadly how they are in no way beneath you, boy. LOL
No, I did it as a way of calling you out when you said something lame and then backed away with an ad hominem of the hypocritical kinds that you use above.

I try real hard not to be the first to engage name-calling. If you can cite where I did so with you, I'll concede. Otherwise, fuck off.

100% not guilty once and 100% not guilty again over same things equals

200% Innocent

How galling for the emotional thumb suckers to have failed TWICE in their vindictive childish fraudulent schemes. They are demented and think the outside issue of Trump will quell their jangled nerves when it’s really their own internal misery that is causal of their perpetual state of victimization
View attachment 460047

Anybodywho thinks that the Reblicans refusal to convict means he is innocent must have a turnip for a brain. This is just the beginning. I can't to see what you guys have to say when the criminal charges hit
Yeah you dont get to put an emotional overlay opinion on a fact based outcome
All you are saying is “ it did not go the way I felt it should and wanted it to “
The fact is that he is going to get slamed big time in criminal court
Oh we know you emotive attention deficits are on to the next fantasy to snare him

200% Innocent

How galling for the emotional thumb suckers to have failed TWICE in their vindictive childish fraudulent schemes. They are demented and think the outside issue of Trump will quell their jangled nerves when it’s really their own internal misery that is causal of their perpetual state of victimization
View attachment 460047

Anybodywho thinks that the Reblicans refusal to convict means he is innocent must have a turnip for a brain. This is just the beginning. I can't to see what you guys have to say when the criminal charges hit
Yeah you dont get to put an emotional overlay opinion on a fact based outcome
All you are saying is “ it did not go the way I felt it should and wanted it to “
The fact is that he is going to get slamed big time in criminal court
You clowns also told us he would be in cuffs as soon as he left the WH.

He is golfing in Florida.

:oops8:
The night is young big guy
Your impeachment night ended and the sun of freedom is shining brightly

200% Innocent

View attachment 460047

TWICE 100% Exonerated.

Trump 2, Nazi Pelousy 0
After Senate trial, will Donald Trump face criminal charges? (yahoo.com)

The former president could soon be indicted on criminal charges, not to mention the multiple civil actions that have been filed against him.

Now that Trump is once again a mere citizen without the protection of presidential immunity, he risks the unprecedented infamy of being indicted.

He is the target of at least one criminal investigation, led by Manhattan prosecutor Cyrus Vance, who has been fighting for months to obtain eight years of Trump's tax returns.
When?

Where are these charges?

Why hasn't he been arrested?
Georgia
District of Columbia
The Southern District of New York (Federal)
Manhatten

Comming soon to a court house near you

He'll be arrested when the indictments are unsealed.

Any more brilliant questions ??
Every location you identified is more fake feelings fantasy. None of those regions have declared anything

200% Innocent

View attachment 460047

TWICE 100% Exonerated.

Trump 2, Nazi Pelousy 0

The former president could soon be indicted on criminal charges, not to mention the multiple civil actions that have been filed against him.

Now that Trump is once again a mere citizen without the protection of presidential immunity, he risks the unprecedented infamy of being indicted.

He is the target of at least one criminal investigation, led by Manhattan prosecutor Cyrus Vance, who has been fighting for months to obtain eight years of Trump's tax returns.
When?

Where are these charges?

Georgia
District of Columbia
Manhatten

Every location you identified is more fake feelings fantasy. None of those regions have declared anything
Stand back and stand by

200% Innocent

View attachment 460047

TWICE 100% Exonerated.

Trump 2, Nazi Pelousy 0

When?

Where are these charges?

Georgia
District of Columbia
Manhatten

Stand back and stand by
any day now.................right Karen? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

200% Innocent

View attachment 460047

TWICE 100% Exonerated.

Trump 2, Nazi Pelousy 0

When?

Where are these charges?

Georgia
District of Columbia
Manhatten

:yes_text12::yes_text12::yes_text12:

Supreme Court won't halt turnover of Trump's tax records (yahoo.com)

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a significant defeat for former President Donald Trump, the Supreme Court on Monday declined to step in to halt the turnover of his tax records to a New York prosecutor.

The court’s action is the apparent culmination of a lengthy legal battle that had already reached the high court once before.

LOL.

Oh, and you don't know about Democrats keeping Republicans away from vote counters, no idea. And you don't know about Democrats changing voting rules. When did that happen?

You're a joke, boy

How about we wager on the above point? Wait, your the coward who doesn't put his money where his mouth is.

I specified that an escrow hold the stake. Technically, it's not wagering on the internet. It's a friendly bet with someone met on the internet.

But, it's probably unlawful so I'll withdraw the offer. It's good enough that I showed you for someone who shoots off his mouth but won't back it up.

You're a joke, boy
Lot's of people play poker on the internet, and making wagers on sporting events is huge. I'm not really into that, but your calling them all dumbasses is hardly fair. You've probably alienated a few of your friends. Not good as I imagine that you're already pretty thin in that department.

I don't give a shit. Making bets over a disagreement with someone I respect for fun. I would have to bet at least a $100K for it to affect my life even a little and I'm not going to do that. You do it apparently to be a nagging ass. We have inconsistent objectives for wagering. Note there are no question marks in this paragraph, fascist ass.

As for your inane personal insults, sadly how they are in no way beneath you, boy. LOL
No, I did it as a way of calling you out when you said something lame and then backed away with an ad hominem of the hypocritical kinds that you use above.

I try real hard not to be the first to engage name-calling. If you can cite where I did so with you, I'll concede. Otherwise, fuck off.

You think you're so clever that you figured out I'm not a mindless leftist like you are, LOL. You could have asked me, I'd have told you that, boy

LOL.

You're a joke, boy

You're a joke, boy

You think you're so clever that you figured out I'm not a mindless leftist like you are, LOL. You could have asked me, I'd have told you that, boy
Not clever, I just don't care to be bored by you. Good luck.

Forum List

Back