Trump has been EXONERATED of all charges.

Lets face it.......you look at posts by those on the left the past couple of days.......OMG, yesterday was the worst for these people since election night 2016. The facades are so obviously ghey........you know the bumpy insertion was big and deep, hot and stingy. Everywhere I drive Im looking for bobbleheads with HIllary, Bernie and Biden bumper stickers so I can pull up next to them and point and laugh. Havent been able to pull beside one yet but when I do, you know the head explosion is going to be classic.

I got into politics in the early 80's after Reagan won.........by far this is the most fun time ever. :backpedal:

1581007873466.jpg

Trump is brilliant.

All this silly Ukraine/impeachment shit really accomplish was to increase Trump's approval and knock the Democrat's "Great White Hope" out of being a front runner.

The Democrats got bamboozled in the deal. They thought they could get bad press for Trump that would hurt him for reelection. However, what it did was expose Biden's corruption and make the Democrats look like assholes.

You'll find out what you lost on November 8th, 2020
Trump will be officially removed on 1-20-2001.

And if he isn't you'll kill yourself.

No, but I will watch our country crumble and die because we were stupid enough to give this fool a second term.

Dude get some MEDS. You are like a hysterical child
Wrong. If you support trump, you have the problem.

I repeat, MEDS.

LOL

And still -- only impeachment trial in history to not call a single witness.
Your lie has been debunked
LOL

LOL

The Dims called 18 witnesses, moron.
^^^ a fucking moron who still doesn't know the difference between an inquiry/hearing and a trial. :cuckoo:

t
Subpoenas must be valid. They were challenged as being invalid due to the fact Nazi Pelousy didn't hold the required vote to initiate impeachment proceedings prior to them being issued.

You really are thick.
The subpoenas were valid.

Umm. Are you a judge? Didn't think so. You can say that til you're blue in the face, but it's up to the courts to decide.
The subpoenas were valid. If trump was innocent he doesn't challenge subpoenas. He lets the people testify the prove his innocence and he releases the documents to prove his innocence also. Your excuses don't work.

You also don't know anything about how lawyers defend their client. Boy, you'd be poor if you were a lawyer.

An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.

Sorry, YOUR side has to "prove" his guilt.

Once again you are claiming Trump was guilty until proven innocent. Do you even know what country this is?
And again, I never said any such thing. You're hallucinating again.
Yes you did. You are claiming the presumption of innocence doesn't apply to impeachment, right?

That's a yes or no question.
I am not responsible for your delusions, dumbfuck. I never said what you falsely attributed to me. But no harm done, it's not like the forum doesn't already know you're batshit crazy.
Can I assume from your post that a simple yes or no question is beyond your cognitive abilities?

If not, let me try again.............

Does the presumption of innocence apply to impeachments?

Yes, or no?

Simple question dumbed down for a simpleton. I hope it isn't still over your head. Ask for help if you need it.
No, it doesn't. Again, for the reading impaired, presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases. How many more times need I say that until it penetrates your armor of ignorance?

Son your word is shite. PROVE this assertion.

The people have the final decision here. I just hope everybody else is not as dumb as you trump supporters.

People did make the decision. We voted for our senators they voted for us. You just did not agree with the outcome and now resort to calling half the country dumb. But keep going comments like yours and Hillary's are what put Trump in office in the first place.
Not really so.... imho

The senators, with each State getting 2, no matter a Wyoming having 575000 citizens and a California having 30,000,000 citizens, represent the State governments..... not we the people, equally or proportionately... the House of Representatives, represents we the people, and are appropriated by the number of people within each state... I believe it is something like 1 congressman for every 750000 people within each state....

So, we the people impeached Trump in the House, and the Senators, two representing each State, did not remove him from office, by acquitting him.

We are a democratic REPUBLIC. Not a democratic Democracy. Go read the federalist papers and sone history PLEASE. The union would NEVER have taken place if the minority didn't have adequate representation The reason we are a Republic is that so the majority can't overrun the rights of the minority. It's not Mob rule here. Get a fucking clue.
I know we are democratic Republic....

And it is still, ONE MAN, ONE VOTE...

You may know we are a DR. But, apparently, you don't understand what that means

Yes you did. You are claiming the presumption of innocence doesn't apply to impeachment, right?

I am not responsible for your delusions, dumbfuck. I never said what you falsely attributed to me. But no harm done, it's not like the forum doesn't already know you're batshit crazy.
Can I assume from your post that a simple yes or no question is beyond your cognitive abilities?

Yes, or no?

Simple question dumbed down for a simpleton. I hope it isn't still over your head. Ask for help if you need it.
No, it doesn't. Again, for the reading impaired, presumption of innocence applies to criminal cases. How many more times need I say that until it penetrates your armor of ignorance?
So you admit the presumption of innocence doesn’t apply to impeachments, in your warped mind.

once again you are back to “guilty until you prove your innocence”.

Aaaaaand you will now try to deny that is your position....in 3....2.....
LOL

I don't deny you're fucked in the head. Which you are because your limited binary thinking assumes it has to be either presumed innocent or presumed guilty; when in fact, it's neither.
In America you are presumed innocent, Dummy.

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.

There was no exoneration.

Most Republican Senators said Trump did it.

Trump tried to bribe a foreign official to interfere with our election process.

This is a fact.

It will always be a fact.

Trump will always be impeached.
Most Republican Senators said he did it?

Did what?

Link to these 27 Senators by name?
Easy to make RealDave vanish.

The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment.

Your whining is irrelevant.
Poor, lying fucking moron. The Clinton impeachment allowed witnesses in the trial. This one didn't.

Poor lying little yellow coward. There were NO new witnesses allowed in the Clinton impeachment.case. The ONLY witnesses heard from had already testified in the House. You know, where they’re SUPPOSED to. Epic fail.
But there were witnesses who were called in to testify, Twinky. There were none in Impeached Trump's trial.
Other than 13....
None of whom were called in to testify during the trial.

Try harder.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yes, they were.

Read and get an education, Fuckwit.

Tips for Using Video Testimony at Trial - Magna Legal Services

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial

LOL

LOL

The Dims called 18 witnesses, moron.
^^^ a fucking moron who still doesn't know the difference between an inquiry/hearing and a trial. :cuckoo:

Yes, or no?

So you admit the presumption of innocence doesn’t apply to impeachments, in your warped mind.

once again you are back to “guilty until you prove your innocence”.

Aaaaaand you will now try to deny that is your position....in 3....2.....
LOL

I don't deny you're fucked in the head. Which you are because your limited binary thinking assumes it has to be either presumed innocent or presumed guilty; when in fact, it's neither.

The Senate used the same rules as the Clinton impeachment.

Your whining is irrelevant.
Poor, lying fucking moron. The Clinton impeachment allowed witnesses in the trial. This one didn't.

Poor lying little yellow coward. There were NO new witnesses allowed in the Clinton impeachment.case. The ONLY witnesses heard from had already testified in the House. You know, where they’re SUPPOSED to. Epic fail.
But there were witnesses who were called in to testify, Twinky. There were none in Impeached Trump's trial.
Other than 13....
None of whom were called in to testify during the trial.

Try harder.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Because they threw it out. It was bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.
Witnesses are called in to testify so they can be questioned. That never happened in Impeached Trump's trial. First time evah.
Man, it’s amazing you continue to think anyone is buying your bullshit. Do you wonder why not a single one of the other Dimwingers are in this thread trying to defend your idiocy?
And yet, this still remains the only impeachment trial in U.S. history where not a single witness was called in to testify.

I'm LMFAO at how Faun has ignored this post about ADDITIONAL WITNESSES.

:banana::banana::banana:
LOL

LOL

LOL

I see your meltdown went late into the night, and started again early this morning. Same debunked lies over and over.

Seek help, Fuckwit.:5_1_12024:

t
The subpoenas were valid.

Umm. Are you a judge? Didn't think so. You can say that til you're blue in the face, but it's up to the courts to decide.
The subpoenas were valid. If trump was innocent he doesn't challenge subpoenas. He lets the people testify the prove his innocence and he releases the documents to prove his innocence also. Your excuses don't work.

You also don't know anything about how lawyers defend their client. Boy, you'd be poor if you were a lawyer.

An innocent man does not block witnesses that can prove his innocence. Your excuses don't work.

Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:

t

Faun thinks you are guilty until proven innocent. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to impeachments.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::cuckoo:

He steps on his d*ck quite often.

Suck it, Dimwingers. Your clusterfuck has blown up in your faces.

Now it's over, and you are losers.

Exoneration and being acquited are not the same.
They are synonymous (big word, do you need help with it?)

The Left reserves the "right" to decide what any given word means in any given situation.

ex·on·er·a·tion

noun
  1. 1.
    the action of officially absolving someone from blame; vindication.
    "the defendants' eventual exoneration"

So you say. Still, it's the only impeachment trial ever to not allow witnesses to testify.

There was VIDEO of WITNESS TESTIMONY. That is Witness TESTIMONY. You're being obtuse or willfully ignorant. Enough of your bullshit.
Witnesses are called in to testify so they can be questioned. That never happened in Impeached Trump's trial. First time evah.
Man, it’s amazing you continue to think anyone is buying your bullshit. Do you wonder why not a single one of the other Dimwingers are in this thread trying to defend your idiocy?
And yet, this still remains the only impeachment trial in U.S. history where not a single witness was called in to testify.

That infuriates you losers, nice [emoji106]!

Given some 75% thought witnesses should be called, it probably infuriates a lot of people.

Trump is brilliant.

All this silly Ukraine/impeachment shit really accomplish was to increase Trump's approval and knock the Democrat's "Great White Hope" out of being a front runner.

The Democrats got bamboozled in the deal. They thought they could get bad press for Trump that would hurt him for reelection. However, what it did was expose Biden's corruption and make the Democrats look like assholes.
"All this silly Ukraine/impeachment shit really accomplish was to increase Trump's approval"

His RCP average was 45.3% before this and it's 45.1% now. To the brain-dead cultists, that's an increase. :cuckoo:

"and knock the Democrat's "Great White Hope" out of being a front runner."

G'head, tell the forum how Biden isn't a political rival of Impeached Trump's...

That infuriates you losers, nice [emoji106]!

Given some 75% thought witnesses should be called, it probably infuriates a lot of people.
Those 75% should be happy, cuz witnesses did testify.

Read and get an education, Fuckwit.

Tips for Using Video Testimony at Trial - Magna Legal Services

Also, they voted against ADDING ADDITIONAL WITNESSES, Dummy. To ADD witnesses there has to already BE witnesses.

You lose again...............

WASHINGTON – A razor-thin majority of Senate Republicans on Friday voted against a Democratic proposal to admit additional witnesses and documents into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial.

Senate votes against calling new witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial

Forum List

Back