Trump has been losing approx. 1.5 or 2 approval points per month

Imagine Obama's numbers, if we had an honest press.

Agreed, but I still don't think he'd be as low Trump
Maybe. Maybe not.

When 95% of the press is favorable no matter what you do, you have a tremendous advantage. Versus the other way around.

Sadly, too many Americans still can't see the purposeful distortion.

The press is negative because there's nothing to report but the Presidents tweets.

No substantive legislation passed. 350 plus executive level positions remain unfilled, the White House is leaking like a sieve. Trump staff are on a revolving door, and there's serious work to do while Trump is off golfing again.

Everyone, from the Boys Scouts, the Police Chiefs, and your NATO allies are fed up with your clown. Even the Republican Party is fed up with his shit.

Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.
The polls said hillary would win by a landslide, so "Of course" right back in your face.

Maybe. Maybe not.

When 95% of the press is favorable no matter what you do, you have a tremendous advantage. Versus the other way around.

The press is negative because there's nothing to report but the Presidents tweets.

No substantive legislation passed. 350 plus executive level positions remain unfilled, the White House is leaking like a sieve. Trump staff are on a revolving door, and there's serious work to do while Trump is off golfing again.

Everyone, from the Boys Scouts, the Police Chiefs, and your NATO allies are fed up with your clown. Even the Republican Party is fed up with his shit.
Who passes legislation?

Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.

and The Hag lost to him.

The polls said hillary would win by a landslide, so "Of course" right back in your face.

Exactly!

:muahaha: polls wonderful polls!!!!!:laugh:

Maybe. Maybe not.

Who passes legislation?
I think you stumped her, with that question.

Why wouldn't I question the reliability of those polls? They are after all, the same polling companies who said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

So fuck 'em. Lie to me once, shame on your. Lie to me twice, shame on me.
Moron logic: If polls are wrong once that means they can never be right again for eternity..

Trump has been losing approx. 1.5 or 2 approval points per month
Fake polls just like in the campaign...

Maybe. Maybe not.

It is amazing how you leftists can so easily justify the 1% elite DNC media's actions. You wouldn't believe a word from the RNC, but you believe every word from the DNC.

Man, at this rate Hillary will be president by Christmas!

Silencing all opposition voices is one of the Rules out of the Authoritarian Dictatorship Handbook.

You start by calling legitimate news sources "fake news", accuse the press of being "enemies of the people", accuse them of lying.

Look at all the journalists turning up dead in Russia. Anyone who says anything against Putin. There's a group half the size of the MSM press corps that have been murdered.

You don't need a "Deep State" to see evil. It's right there in plain daylight.

Silencing all opposition voices is one of the Rules out of the Authoritarian Dictatorship Handbook.

You start by calling legitimate news sources "fake news", accuse the press of being "enemies of the people", accuse them of lying.

Look at all the journalists turning up dead in Russia. Anyone who says anything against Putin. There's a group half the size of the MSM press corps that have been murdered.
LMFAO!

They are fake news and enemies of the people. If only you could see the truth, rather than being a dupe for the 1% establishment.

Why wouldn't I question the reliability of those polls? They are after all, the same polling companies who said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

Moron logic: If polls are wrong once that means they can never be right again for eternity..
Liberal logic: The polls have not been wrong once, they have been mostly wrong all the time, except toward the termination of an event where they no longer try to influence the event.

There was not one poll that said Clinton would win by a landslide.

btw, the Investor's Business Daily poll, which was once a RW'er fave around here,

has Trump at 32% approval.

Liberal logic: The polls have not been wrong once, they have been mostly wrong all the time, except toward the termination of an event where they no longer try to influence the event.

lol, how can you know if an election poll in July was right or wrong?

Forum List

Back