Trump has been losing approx. 1.5 or 2 approval points per month

Trump has been losing approx. 1.5 or 2 approval points per month

from who the illegals --LOL

the libtarded --LOL

read on

makes a lot of people happy

Miami-Dade complied with Trump to change its ‘sanctuary’ status. It worked

For the first time since it began extending the detentions of local inmates sought for deportation, Miami-Dade County received word from Washington that it won’t be treated as a community giving “sanctuary” to immigration violators.

An Aug. 4 letter to Mayor Carlos Gimenez from the Justice Department said “there was no evidence” Miami-Dade was out of compliance with an immigration provision of a federal police grant worth about $480,000 this year to the county.

Shortly after President Donald Trump took office promising an immigration crackdown, Gimenez reversed a 2013 county policy and ordered Miami-Dade jails to begin honoring requests by immigration officers to extend the detentions of people in local custody who are also being sought for possible deportation.

Miami-Dade is the only large jurisdiction known to have made that kind of change, which the County Commission endorsed in February. As a result, it has been assumed Miami-Dade would be shielded from any loss of federal funds the Trump administration engineered as part of a broader effort to punish communities not cooperating on immigration detentions.

Miami-Dade complied with Trump to change its ‘sanctuary’ status. It worked

Why on earth would the denialists believe that Trump's approval is actually high? He's fucking up everywhere.
Denialists? Trump is doing what he said he would and has a high approval rate no matter what the liars claim. Media is fixing to take a hard one.

Really? I'm not seeing that healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost I'm now paying. I'm not seeing those checks from Mexico for the wall. I'm not seeing that 35% tariff on imports.

you and I know damn well Trump could shit flames and his drones would bathe in gasoline, then stand closer to his sorry ass just to get warm.

We went through this RW'er denial about the polls every step of the way down for GW Bush.
The same worn but but bush cry when you're losing.

Bush lost the House in 2006 right around the time his approval ratings went into the 30's.

Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.

Considering the constant drumbeat of bullshit lies from the vile media, I would be shocked if there was NOT some drop.

Though of course, we can't trust the polls or the vile liars who report them.

Going into the election, the ny times was giving hillary 98% chance of winning.
Dude not only do you need a hug, you need a fuckin brain transplant...from some demented squirrel.....you Trump supporting idiots are beyond stupid, your out right pathetic and sick

donald-trump-bankruptcy-lies.jpg

chin looks like ass cheeks ..

Denialists? Trump is doing what he said he would and has a high approval rate no matter what the liars claim. Media is fixing to take a hard one.

Really? I'm not seeing that healthcare at a tiny fraction of the cost I'm now paying. I'm not seeing those checks from Mexico for the wall. I'm not seeing that 35% tariff on imports.

you and I know damn well Trump could shit flames and his drones would bathe in gasoline, then stand closer to his sorry ass just to get warm.

We went through this RW'er denial about the polls every step of the way down for GW Bush.

Bush lost the House in 2006 right around the time his approval ratings went into the 30's.
We are talking about the lies you are spreading about Trump. Not the lies you are spreading about bush.

All nuts are getting from Trump is cheap bs talking points....where's the beef Mike...besides in his many chins and fat ass?
i dunno, make up something like you always do.

Imagine Obama's numbers, if we had an honest press.

Agreed, but I still don't think he'd be as low Trump
Maybe. Maybe not.

When 95% of the press is favorable no matter what you do, you have a tremendous advantage. Versus the other way around.

Sadly, too many Americans still can't see the purposeful distortion.

The press is negative because there's nothing to report but the Presidents tweets.

No substantive legislation passed. 350 plus executive level positions remain unfilled, the White House is leaking like a sieve. Trump staff are on a revolving door, and there's serious work to do while Trump is off golfing again.

Everyone, from the Boys Scouts, the Police Chiefs, and your NATO allies are fed up with your clown. Even the Republican Party is fed up with his shit.
Who passes legislation?

Under the leadership of the President, and in furtherance of his agenda, the Congress and the Senate.

There's been no leadership from the White House. Half of the executive level Administration Jobs remain unfilled. Tillerson oversees an empty State Department and is said to be considering quitting at year's end.

Trump blames everyone but himself for his

Silencing all opposition voices is one of the Rules out of the Authoritarian Dictatorship Handbook.

You start by calling legitimate news sources "fake news", accuse the press of being "enemies of the people", accuse them of lying.

Look at all the journalists turning up dead in Russia. Anyone who says anything against Putin. There's a group half the size of the MSM press corps that have been murdered.
LMFAO!

They are fake news and enemies of the people. If only you could see the truth, rather than being a dupe for the 1% establishment.

Trump IS the 1% establishment. His Mar-a-lago has already applied for 70 H1N1 visas for Mexican cooks, waiters and maids. They submitted their application during the Trump White House's "Made in America" week.

Imagine Obama's numbers, if we had an honest press.

Agreed, but I still don't think he'd be as low Trump
Maybe. Maybe not.

When 95% of the press is favorable no matter what you do, you have a tremendous advantage. Versus the other way around.

Sadly, too many Americans still can't see the purposeful distortion.

The press is negative because there's nothing to report but the Presidents tweets.

No substantive legislation passed. 350 plus executive level positions remain unfilled, the White House is leaking like a sieve. Trump staff are on a revolving door, and there's serious work to do while Trump is off golfing again.

Everyone, from the Boys Scouts, the Police Chiefs, and your NATO allies are fed up with your clown. Even the Republican Party is fed up with his shit.
Who passes legislation?

Under the leadership of the President, and in furtherance of his agenda, the Congress and the Senate.

There's been no leadership from the White House. Half of the executive level Administration Jobs remain unfilled. Tillerson oversees an empty State Department and is said to be considering quitting at year's end.

Trump blames everyone but himself for his

Silencing all opposition voices is one of the Rules out of the Authoritarian Dictatorship Handbook.

You start by calling legitimate news sources "fake news", accuse the press of being "enemies of the people", accuse them of lying.

Look at all the journalists turning up dead in Russia. Anyone who says anything against Putin. There's a group half the size of the MSM press corps that have been murdered.
LMFAO!

They are fake news and enemies of the people. If only you could see the truth, rather than being a dupe for the 1% establishment.

Trump IS the 1% establishment. His Mar-a-lago has already applied for 70 H1N1 visas for Mexican cooks, waiters and maids. They submitted their application during the Trump White House's "Made in America" week.
Half of the jobs are do nothing waste of of taxpayer money.

Of course, Trump supporters will hide behind the mantra that polls are part of the "fake news" cabal, but for others who can still think on their own, polls are devastating for Trump.

However, there is a discouraging circumstance for Trump's approval ratings to soar from the low 30s.....and that is either a terror attack within our country, OR the start of a war.

Hopefully, even the most ardent of Trump supporters will hope that neither of these circumstances will happen.

In 2020 you'll get your next chance, until then sit back, have a cold one and enjoy Trump.

Yawn

Why on earth would the denialists believe that Trump's approval is actually high? He's fucking up everywhere.

Doing what he said he would be doing??

No healthcare repeal or replace.

No defeat of ISIS.

No wall.

Job growth, no different than under Obama. Fewer deportations than this point last year.

Health insurance industry in chaos because they have no idea what's going to happen.

If you ejected Trump to destroy the tourism industry, to alienate and insult your allies, and to cozy up to the world's worst despots, it's working.

If you elected Trump to sow chaos and disorder, congratulations. It's working.

If you elected him to run your country. To deal with poverty, unemployment, to be Commander-in-Chief, and to show respect for the electorate and the promises he made you, you picked the wrong guy.

The Constitution was written to keep the Donald J. Trump's of the world, in check. So far, it's working. And those who take their oath seriously, will not let America be taken over by an authoritarian despot.

Elected or otherwise.

Why wouldn't I question the reliability of those polls? They are after all, the same polling companies who said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

So fuck 'em. Lie to me once, shame on your. Lie to me twice, shame on me.
Moron logic: If polls are wrong once that means they can never be right again for eternity..
Liberal logic: The polls have not been wrong once, they have been mostly wrong all the time, except toward the termination of an event where they no longer try to influence the event.
Does your mother know you lie on here all the time? She ought to wash your mouth out with soap.

Doing what he said he would be doing??

No healthcare repeal or replace.

No defeat of ISIS.

No wall.

Job growth, no different than under Obama. Fewer deportations than this point last year.

Health insurance industry in chaos because they have no idea what's going to happen.

If you ejected Trump to destroy the tourism industry, to alienate and insult your allies, and to cozy up to the world's worst despots, it's working.

If you elected Trump to sow chaos and disorder, congratulations. It's working.

If you elected him to run your country. To deal with poverty, unemployment, to be Commander-in-Chief, and to show respect for the electorate and the promises he made you, you picked the wrong guy.

The Constitution was written to keep the Donald J. Trump's of the world, in check. So far, it's working. And those who take their oath seriously, will not let America be taken over by an authoritarian despot.

Elected or otherwise.
Excellent post. What a breath of fresh air around here sandwiched between the utter nonsense on the right.

People who know trump well and for years are highly suspicious he's losing brain cells not only popularity. They said he never talked like an eleven year old in years past..
So something is seriously wrong with him or he dumbs down everything he says or tweets for his base.

But then again, if Trump got dementia how would we know?

The approval #'s for Trump are much higher than what's being reported by liberal pollsters.
Think back to when they had Hillary winning. lol
link?
Where did this info come from? ? Your fat ass?
My fat ass? lol

Try reading my post again. I'm going to assume you missed something before I highlight your stupidity.
This genius thinks he has his own polling firm.
No really.
You thought Hillary was going to win because of what you saw from the polls.
Who's smiling now, dumbass. :)

The approval #'s for Trump are much higher than what's being reported by liberal pollsters.
Think back to when they had Hillary winning. lol
link?
Where did this info come from? ? Your fat ass?
My fat ass? lol

Try reading my post again. I'm going to assume you missed something before I highlight your stupidity.
This genius thinks he has his own polling firm.
No really.
You thought Hillary was going to win because of what you saw from the polls.
Who's smiling now, dumbass. :)

--LOL

that is so true

--LOL

Forum List

Back