Trump has created his own problems

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm sorry to break it to you Trump supporters, but "The Donald" has created 95% of his own problems here. He pranced into the oval office with all the swagger and arrogance of a heavyweight boxing champion, but he forgot that governing involves a lot of things he just didn't know at the time:

* Tweeting his little bits of wisdom may have helped him vent, and get him elected, but only served as ammunition for his political enemies, judges, and law enforcement officials, once in office.

* In treating our European allies as 2nd class citizens, he cut America off from vital intelligence on terrorists., and Russia. If Trump wanted the Europeans to pay more, this should have been negotiated in private.

* Waltzing into the oval office and freely giving away our top secret info. to the Russians and have been legal, but was a careless and arrogant act. If Obama had done this the GOP would be screaming "traitor!!"

* In surrounding himself with people who have no experience in governing, he has sabotaged his chances to make progress with his agenda

* In failing to properly screen his staff for possible wrongdoing or even the appearance of wrongdoing, he's left himself wide open to a web of legal woes.

* By becoming so nasty and personal in his attacks on others (many within his own party) he has made building alliances and political confidants nearly impossible....two things vital in moving legislation forward.

I'm sorry Trump supporters, I know it's fun to slam the Democrats, but they're last years news. The voting public is going to lay blame for this fine mess exactly where it belongs, and that's right at the feet on the TRUMPSTER himself. And if you think things are bad now, just wait until 2018, when the Democrats start retaking Congress! Have a nice day, and a pleasant tomorrow...
:bye1:

Every time he tweets, he digs the hole a bit (or a lot!) deeper.
The guy should be in care (as all other Presidents have been), but the care-givers can't handle this brat.
shovel-Keep-digging-trump-donald.jpg

Conservatives only see the Big Orange Head as a genius. That just proves how really, really stupid they are.

I'm sorry to break it to you Trump supporters, but "The Donald" has created 95% of his own problems here. He pranced into the oval office with all the swagger and arrogance of a heavyweight boxing champion, but he forgot that governing involves a lot of things he just didn't know at the time:

* Tweeting his little bits of wisdom may have helped him vent, and get him elected, but only served as ammunition for his political enemies, judges, and law enforcement officials, once in office.

* In treating our European allies as 2nd class citizens, he cut America off from vital intelligence on terrorists., and Russia. If Trump wanted the Europeans to pay more, this should have been negotiated in private.

* Waltzing into the oval office and freely giving away our top secret info. to the Russians and have been legal, but was a careless and arrogant act. If Obama had done this the GOP would be screaming "traitor!!"

* In surrounding himself with people who have no experience in governing, he has sabotaged his chances to make progress with his agenda

* In failing to properly screen his staff for possible wrongdoing or even the appearance of wrongdoing, he's left himself wide open to a web of legal woes.

* By becoming so nasty and personal in his attacks on others (many within his own party) he has made building alliances and political confidants nearly impossible....two things vital in moving legislation forward.

I'm sorry Trump supporters, I know it's fun to slam the Democrats, but they're last years news. The voting public is going to lay blame for this fine mess exactly where it belongs, and that's right at the feet on the TRUMPSTER himself. And if you think things are bad now, just wait until 2018, when the Democrats start retaking Congress! Have a nice day, and a pleasant tomorrow...

:trolls:

You pulled every last bit out of your ass, didn't you?

It's funny that every time Trump makes a problem for himself, his supporters blame others.

Sorry if the truth hurts!

Trump is finding it hard to push people around with his corporate weight...He reminds me of the song "Dogs" by Pink Floyd..By the way, which one is Pink?

Sorry if the truth hurts!

When have douche bags like you ever posted the truth?

Trump is finding it hard to push people around with his corporate weight...He reminds me of the song "Dogs" by Pink Floyd..By the way, which one is Pink?

How has he "tried to push people around with his corporate weight?" That's a meaningless statement based on nothing that didn't come out of your ass. Of course, that's pretty much the standard for everything you post.

Last edited:

It's funny that every time Trump makes a problem for himself, his supporters blame others.

You mean every time you snowflakes spew more lies, Trump's supporters point it out.

How has a "tried to push people around with his corporate weight?" That's a meaningless statement based on nothing that didn't come out of your ass. Of course, that's pretty much the standard for everything you post.
So you are a 24 hour a day prick, no surprise..If you don't understand what corporate weight is, just play dumb and insult the poster..

How has a "tried to push people around with his corporate weight?" That's a meaningless statement based on nothing that didn't come out of your ass. Of course, that's pretty much the standard for everything you post.
So you are a 24 hour a day prick, no surprise..If you don't understand what corporate weight is, just play dumb and insult the poster..

No one has ever heard of "corporate rate" until you made it up.

No one has ever heard of "corporate rate" until you made it up.
I never said "corporate rate"...

That was supposed to be "corporate weight." It's a spell check error.

Don't be sorry about Trump and his supporters snowflake. What Trump has done was make himself the president of the US almost single-handedly. In the process he has created a lot of butt hurt.

Be sorry about that.

Forum List

Back