Trump Has Cured 70 Years of Korean Hostility

Don't forget that NK literally blew up its test site
images
Oh yeah, Dodge, an American company Trump wanted to disappear. That’s off topic though, why are you bringing them up?

So far things look encouraging and it's a direct result of president Trump's actions. But it's no time for a victory dance now or even after whatever formal aggreement(s) ensue because NK has a history of saying they'd do one thing and instead doing something else or nothing at all. Time will tell.

what does Trump have to do with it again?
Penny, if you can't put two and two together from what's gone on the past few months re NK, China, etc. I'm not about to waste my time here. I know a brick wall when I see one.

How is the central, most important catalyst of this situation a deflection?
By you pretending it is "the central, most important catalyst of this situation"
iyfyus.jpg.gif

But we didn't expect anything different. :rolleyes:
Yeah North Korea accidentaly deciding it’s ability to pursue nuclear weapons had nothing to do with them stopping their program to pursue nuclear weapons :rolleyes:

Then again, you’re probably stupid enough to still believe Mexico will build us a wall and that Ted Cruz is an illegal immigrant

There will be no peace in the Korean peninsula until the Kim dynasty is dead.
Good or Bad, the word of any of the Kim's was/is and always will be meaningless.
Right now Kim is playing the good cop. The bad cop will be along shortly.

The meeting is good news -

But Trump's belligerent, idiotic, 7th grade tweets about Little Rocket Man and the Size of his Button of his had NO role in this ..

If anything, this is Un and Moon thumbing their nose at the Dotard.

Think Lil Kim is gonna give up his nukes? Think again.

Yeah North Korea accidentaly deciding it’s ability to pursue nuclear weapons had nothing to do with them stopping their program to pursue nuclear weapons :rolleyes:

Then again, you’re probably stupid enough to still believe Mexico will build us a wall and that Ted Cruz is an illegal immigrant
You mean you're stupid enough to think that Mexico can AVOID paying for the wall ? Wow.
clear.png
clear.png
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
There will be no peace in the Korean peninsula until the Kim dynasty is dead.
Good or Bad, the word of any of the Kim's was/is and always will be meaningless.
Right now Kim is playing the good cop. The bad cop will be along shortly.
Lots of mentions of the word "will". But what we've seen already is EPIC.

Tweet tantrums and name calling - that's all trump ever does.

Besides, this is between north and south. The armistice is still in place.

So far things look encouraging and it's a direct result of president Trump's actions. But it's no time for a victory dance now or even after whatever formal aggreement(s) ensue because NK has a history of saying they'd do one thing and instead doing something else or nothing at all. Time will tell.

what does Trump have to do with it again?

He failed to fuck it up being too busy screeching about Michael Cohen on Fox Noise.

Thanks for keeping him distracted, Fox Noise. Give Steve Douchy a Nobel prize.

Actually it's called "Mantap". Dim Dung blew it up and China's pissed about the fallout. The literal fallout.
That's why that fiasco was followed up by Dim Dung making nicey-nice with the South at the Olympics.

Funny, I saw no mention of Mantap in the OP.
No need to mention it. It's just additional, extra, unecessary information. :biggrin:

It's a direct catalyst. Were your thread genuinely interested in root causes as it pretends to be, Mantap should be at the top of your list.

But of course that's not what you're going for. It never is.

Forum List

Back