Trump has DIRECTLY disavowed the "alt-right &/or white nationalists &/or the KKK

Trump disavows racist groups.

giphy.gif
He's so racist he only let his daughter marry a jew and convert to judaism! Damn evil nazi Donald Trump!

It is time to accept him at his word and move the fuck on.
You on the left, along with the media, who continually bring this shit up are much loved by the racists because YOU are helping them spread their message of hate. Without YOU they would get no press, no radio or TV time or any attention from mainstream America. YOU are helping them grow. YOU are helping them recruit. YOU are helping them raise money. YOU are a complete idiot.

I would also like to suggest to those of you on the right who aren't wackjobs that you should stop responding to the dog whistle.

That is all.

OJ insisted he wasn't guilty lol.

He may have disavowed the "alt-right" and the "KKK"

BUT HE didn't disavow the people that have promised to "immanentize the eschaton"....

tumblr_mxd4rgQyzK1qbnxbno1_400.gif

You on the left, along with the media, who continually bring this shit up are much loved by the racists because YOU are helping them spread their message of hate. Without YOU they would get no press, no radio or TV time or any attention from mainstream America. YOU are helping them grow. YOU are helping them recruit. YOU are helping them raise money. YOU are a complete idiot.

I would also like to suggest to those of you on the right who aren't wackjobs that you should stop responding to the dog whistle.

That is all.
Reminds me of the Tim Burton movie Mars Attacks. During the attack they just kept saying "we come in peace"

That is all.

OJ insisted he wasn't guilty lol.
Clearly...

raw

He may have disavowed the "alt-right" and the "KKK"

BUT HE didn't disavow the people that have promised to "immanentize the eschaton"....

tumblr_mxd4rgQyzK1qbnxbno1_400.gif

How can he "disavow" the alt-right if he's still got Bannon's nose up his ass?

That is all.
Reminds me of the Tim Burton movie Mars Attacks. During the attack they just kept saying "we come in peace"
Thats-Racist-Oprah-You-Mad_zps3ec615e7.gif

USMB nutbags: Whining about being unjustly labeled since day one.
I suggest you read your own asinine postings for the months leading up to the election.

Why is that? What will I see?
How many times you clicked the "funny" for Trump supporters and claimed we were uneducated racists.

I've never called anyone here a racist unless they admitted to being a racist.

Next.

I suggest you read your own asinine postings for the months leading up to the election.

How many times you clicked the "funny" for Trump supporters and claimed we were uneducated racists.

Next.
Please check your messages.
You were constantly complaining we were anti-Immigrant and anti-Brown.

President Trump has no obligation to "disavow" anyone or anything. Flashback to Hussaine...

The FOX interviewer should have stopped Hussaine after the statement Hussaine made starting around 0:38 in. Hussaine says he was a "community organizer" on the southside of Chicago helping steel workers find jobs by working with churches to recruit people to help them get jobs. The interviewer should have said, "Neega please...WTF you talkin' 'bout. Ya ain't makin' sense. But since you allude to being an employment agency for your fellow church members we will assume you had contacts in the corporate world or legal world in which you would extort companies like Jesse Jackson...so did you help anyone get a job? Just name one person and then we can discuss the anti-Whitey religious kook who married you and micheal and baptized your alleged daughters."

Last edited:
Point me to where he disavowed Wright after attending 20 years of his sermons
Yeah of course he's "disavowed" them ---- he doesn't need their votes any more, moron.

Association fallacies are still association fallacies. That doesn't change. But as we're still hearing about Jeremiah Freaking Wright, better get used to it, snowflakes.

Yeah of course he's "disavowed" them ---- he doesn't need their votes any more, moron.

Association fallacies are still association fallacies. That doesn't change. But as we're still hearing about Jeremiah Freaking Wright, better get used to it, snowflakes.

:::::::: wwwwwhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhh:::::

And btw that's all the response yer gonna get until you quit playing these moronic games with the reply button.

Lol, sorry you can't seem to cope.

(Hope the fires are not a worry any longer for you, by the way)

:::::::: wwwwwhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhh:::::

And btw that's all the response yer gonna get until you quit playing these moronic games with the reply button.

Next.
Please check your messages.
You were constantly complaining we were anti-Immigrant and anti-Brown.

Are you OK? You have just backtracked on your claim and are now accusing me of something else.

I don't believe I ever said anyone was anti-immigrant or anti-brown. Maybe you should cite a specific post. This could go on forever with you proving nothing.

Now....I know that you are pro-immigrant and, as a good Christian, you welcome as many Syrian war refugees as we can invite and process. So...thinking that you have any objection to immigrants would be silly.

So courageous.

Was pandering to them for 2 years and now that election is over figures it to be a liability. But guess what's going to happen the second he feels he could use some alt-a pull in his life again.

The man is a hustler whore, in every way.
CWr90ElVAAAH-FS.jpg

Forum List

Back