🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

People vote against their own interest all the time & people comment on it.

Because this person was black & you being a racist fuck, you make a big deal about it.
Not making a big deal. The alt left is and America is seeing the racist the democrats are. Including you.
Really pathetic when you try to pin the alt-right on being Democrats.

Me pointing out your racism is not being racist. It is you seeking to make excuses.
You know your race card is over the limit. You see one thing you're missing. I liked Steve Harvey when I knew he was a liberal. You dislike him over an opinion, he didn't walk the liberal line. No sir, you are the proven racist.

Wow, you have a black guy you like. Well, golly gee,. I guess you aren't a racist fuck. lol

I don't care about Steve Harvey. I've said nothing about him, liar.

Steve Harvey is black. The entire reason you brought up Steve Harvey is because he is black. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Okay in the last post, where did I mention Harvey's race? I didn't, your the one obsessed with race. Not me.

Hmmmmm, not taking into consideration that prior to the Obama administration a 30 hour a week job was considered a part time job. Obama changed full time to include 30 hours a week as full time.
Are you going to answer about this or are you tacitly admitting you now realize what a fucked up thing to say that was?

Explain the impact of Obama's ACA defining part time as 30 hours has on BLS figures on part time workers.....
I'll tell you what.....when you stick your head up your ass and roll down a sidewalk I'll answer you. How's that?
It shouldn't be too hard for you.
LOLOLOL

Translation: you got caught posting bullshit so now you lash out like a 4 year old girl who didn't get her way.

:dance:

Not making a big deal. The alt left is and America is seeing the racist the democrats are. Including you.
Really pathetic when you try to pin the alt-right on being Democrats.

Me pointing out your racism is not being racist. It is you seeking to make excuses.
You know your race card is over the limit. You see one thing you're missing. I liked Steve Harvey when I knew he was a liberal. You dislike him over an opinion, he didn't walk the liberal line. No sir, you are the proven racist.

Wow, you have a black guy you like. Well, golly gee,. I guess you aren't a racist fuck. lol

I don't care about Steve Harvey. I've said nothing about him, liar.

Steve Harvey is black. The entire reason you brought up Steve Harvey is because he is black. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Okay in the last post, where did I mention Harvey's race? I didn't, your the one obsessed with race. Not me.
Truth hurts

Hmmmmm, not taking into consideration that prior to the Obama administration a 30 hour a week job was considered a part time job. Obama changed full time to include 30 hours a week as full time.
Are you going to answer about this or are you tacitly admitting you now realize what a fucked up thing to say that was?

Explain the impact of Obama's ACA defining part time as 30 hours has on BLS figures on part time workers.....
I'll tell you what.....when you stick your head up your ass and roll down a sidewalk I'll answer you. How's that?
LOLOLOL

Translation: you got caught posting bullshit so now you lash out like a 4 year old girl who didn't get her way.

Lash

LOLOLOL

Translation: I trust those numbers as much as I trust Obama's deportation numbers
I'm waiting for you to roll down the sidewalk.

LOLOLOL

Lash

LOLOLOL

Translation: I trust those numbers as much as I trust Obama's deportation numbers
Fucking imbecile... who cares what you trust?

The ACA has absolutely nothing to do with BLS statistics. That's why you look like such a flaming moron for even suggesting that it does. No matter how many hours ObamaCare designates as part time and full time, the BLS still considers full time to be 35 hours or more per week, just as it always has. That didn't change under Obama.

Keep waiting. :badgrin:

LOLOLOL

Lash

LOLOLOL

The ACA has absolutely nothing to do with BLS statistics. That's why you look like such a flaming moron for even suggesting that it does. No matter how many hours ObamaCare designates as part time and full time, the BLS still considers full time to be 35 hours or more per week, just as it always has. That didn't change under Obama.

I'm still waiting, too. Having said that, are you that kid who's a scrawny 5ft five, weighing a buck forty five, and have coke bottle glasses? Because you sure post like you are. Just wondering....

LOLOLOL

Lash

LOLOLOL

I'm still waiting, too. Having said that, qare you that kid who's a scrawny 5ft five, weighing a buck forty five, and have coke bottle glasses? Because you sure post like you are. Just wondering....
Aww, you poor thing. Bless your heart. You're still clawing like a 4 year old girl. Your overactive imagination aside, this can be a learning experience for you... ACA guidelines defining full time employment as 30 hrs/week have absolutely no bearing on employment statistics collected by the BLS; which still define full time as 35 hrs/week, just as they always have.

Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
The lowest GDP of any president. He also created a lot of part time jobs.
He created lots of rioters, protesters, looters, race wars, that's for sure.
Who knew being black created race wars. I guess you are saying that Obama did not know his place. That he should have remained silent.
Being black didn't create race wars, demonizing cops, whites, and blaming America in general did.
I guess we know where you stand. You think blsacks should STFU.

When a policeman takes someone "downtown" for breaking into their own home even after proof or ownership was presented is acting like a dumbass. When a black man is killed & the police do not investigate, that is police not doing their job. When police shoot & kill unarmed black men, there needs to be an investigation & not blown off.

Quit being such a racist fuck. Obama was right to speak out. Quit blaming your alt right buddies actions on Obama.
racist racist waa waa waa, aren"t you guys tiring of this same ol' same ol' playbook, that didn't work during the election?

Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
Who knew being black created race wars. I guess you are saying that Obama did not know his place. That he should have remained silent.
Being black didn't create race wars, demonizing cops, whites, and blaming America in general did.
Yes it did. A black man moved into the White House & racist fucks like you went ballistic.

You think that if a cop shoots an unarmed black man where video shows it was not called for, that is OK becaiuse, after all, it was just some blscvk kid.

You are ac racist fuck. Your party is fill of racist fucks.
Above is an example of why liberalism is a mental disorder.

Yes it did. A black man moved into the White House & racist fucks like you went ballistic.

You think that if a cop shoots an unarmed black man where video shows it was not called for, that is OK becaiuse, after all, it was just some blscvk kid.

You are ac racist fuck. Your party is fill of racist fucks.
Your party calls a black man, a mediocre negro. Just because he agrees with president Trump. Can't have them negros thinking for themselves.
Sure people can think for themselves & people can comment on their thinking.
Nope ole Steve stepped off the plantation.

People vote against their own interest all the time & people comment on it.

Because this person was black & you being a racist fuck, you make a big deal about it.
O9tdPgb.gif

Who+went+pro_3ce9ce_4637756.jpg

18064b254b70a1f8d9dfdb8121320f77.jpg

close-the-window-already_fb_2651525.jpg

thats-racist.gif

440812_o.gif

aGjG12RX_700w_0.jpg

When a policeman takes someone "downtown" for breaking into their own home even after proof or ownership was presented is acting like a dumbass. When a black man is killed & the police do not investigate, that is police not doing their job. When police shoot & kill unarmed black men, there needs to be an investigation & not blown off.

Quit being such a racist fuck. Obama was right to speak out. Quit blaming your alt right buddies actions on Obama.
racist racist waa waa waa, aren"t you guys tiring of this same ol' same ol' playbook, that didn't work during the election?

It worked for Trump/. He fired up all you Alt Right Nazis. You finally had a candidate that agreed with your white supremacist views.

LOLOLOL

Lash

LOLOLOL

This is why you are such a fool. You just ignore statistics that prove you wrong & believe the ones that fit your twisted views.

It worked for Trump/. He fired up all you Alt Right Nazis. You finally had a candidate that agreed with your white supremacist views.
Meanwhile, Trump got more votes from women, Blacks, and Hispanics than either Romney or McCain. Like I said this playbook is no longer working.

Meanwhile, Trump got more votes from women, Blacks, and Hispanics than either Romney or McCain. Like I said this playbook is no longer working.

1) Both Romney & McCain got a higher % of the women vote than Trump.

2) Trump got more black votes because he was not running against a black candidate.

3) McCain had a higher percentage of Hispanics than Trump.

Like I say, you really don't know shit about much of anything.

2) Trump got more black votes because he was not running against a black candidate.

Well if what you're saying is even remotely true then Trump should hardly have gotten any women, Hispanics, or blacks. Instead he did phenomenally better than the Dems, the fake news media and their fake polls predicted. Which makes you just another dickhead leftie propagandist who can't deal with the truth.

Well if what you're saying is even remotely true then Trump should hardly have gotten any women, Hispanics, or blacks. Instead he did phenomenally better than the Dems, the fake news media and their fake polls predicted. Which makes you just another dickhead leftie propagandist who can't deal with the truth.
Stupidity., ignorance, and feeble mindedness if found in all races & genders.

Dems have failed the races and genders. Fortunately, they haven't come to that realization, which is why the republicans will do even better in the next mid terms.

Even the self proclaimed "nasty women" feminazi's will take off their vagina costumes and admit defeat, as the Trump train rolls over them. ..... :cool:

Vagina costumes? Er.....um.....that's no costume.

Dems have failed the races and genders. Fortunately, they haven't come to that realization, which is why the republicans will do even better in the next mid terms.
Clinton, an evil Democrat, balanced the budget. Bush, a wonderful Republican, took us to the worst recession in 80 years. Obama, an evil Democrat, brought us back with a record string of months with job growth. Trump, the dumbest person on the planet, will do worse than Bush - if he survives Russia-gate. Then Pence, if he survives Russiagate, will fuck us all.

Forum List

Back