🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Due to the Bush recession.
So you admit Obama sucked as a president.
Only a total asswipe would count the effects of an existing, ongoing recession on the man taking office.

How do you think losing 800,000 jobs a month effect the food stamp/welfare numbers? Well, dickhead.

Do you think an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6% effect these?

You dumbass Trump lovin fucks are just a bunch of chickenshits who aren't man enough to n]blame your own stupid, America-hating party.
No, after eight years you still blame Bush for Obama's failures.
I have news. George Bush's recession is a FACT. It is part of history & will be Bush's fault for all recorded history.

TYou blamiong Obama fior thois is prove whart a fucking oidiot you are.

The lowest GDP of any president. He also created a lot of part time jobs.
He created lots of rioters, protesters, looters, race wars, that's for sure.
Who knew being black created race wars. I guess you are saying that Obama did not know his place. That he should have remained silent.
Being black didn't create race wars, demonizing cops, whites, and blaming America in general did.
I guess we know where you stand. You think blsacks should STFU.

When a policeman takes someone "downtown" for breaking into their own home even after proof or ownership was presented is acting like a dumbass. When a black man is killed & the police do not investigate, that is police not doing their job. When police shoot & kill unarmed black men, there needs to be an investigation & not blown off.

Quit being such a racist fuck. Obama was right to speak out. Quit blaming your alt right buddies actions on Obama.
Oh, so that's why Obama had to have the beer summit? Because he was right?
Yes. It ewasd to get the home owner & policeman to get together.

I am sure, being the racist fuck you are, that you think it is good police work to harass black home owners.

On day #1 Pres Trump hit the ground running and hasn't looked back.

In office only a month. He has already invigorated the economy, and set into motion dozens of winning ideas he promised the American people to implement on their behalf if elected.

Trump is a true patriot and hero of the people. After a year or two in office, even his most ardent detractors and naysayers will be forced to admit he has "Made America Great Again". ..... :thup: ... :cool:

Amazingly bad...

Amazingly inept...

Amazingly thin skinned...

Amazingly incompetent...

Get this straight. Trump is borderline senile. He doesn't do anything. He doesn't make any decisions. Bannon, Prebus and the son-in-law are running things.

Trump is an old man watching Fox News all day and tweeting about what he saw.

He never really was a successful businessman. His book should have been called the Art of Bankruptcy, because he was a master of getting away with investors money when projects went down the tubes. He finally got to play a successful businessman on Tv --

Trump doesn't really understand ANYTHING about foreign or domestic policy. He is clueless, way out of his league.

Hopefully, the GOP will finally tire of his antics and impeach his dumb ass. At least Pence knows how to fly the plane--run an executive branch.

Trump hasn't run his own companies in decades. He has been just a front man for years now.

The economy was doing fine before he got in
You know what? that is the problem. Fine is not good enough, doing okay won't cut it. Saying this is the new normal like Obama did is ridiculous. This is America and we don't settle for fine. You may be too young to understand that concept. Around 15 years ago we had a chance to sink some of our SSI into the stock market and Pelosi and Reid said no. Just look at the market today. None of us between the age of 50 and 100 would have had to worry about fiances if the libs would of allowed Bush to initiate his plan. Liberals keep people down, they tell us the economy is doing fine. If you want a prosperous future and if you want better than fine support President Trump!

Penelope never posts anything for Trump, she only makes anti-Trump posts. I'm sure you've noticed this by now.

So far Pres Trump has done a fantastic job of straightening out the terrible mess left by the previous administration.

Yes, it will be a Herculean task, but Trump is up to the job.
:thup: ... :cool:
Trump aid he had a secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

Well?

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
Who knew being black created race wars. I guess you are saying that Obama did not know his place. That he should have remained silent.
Being black didn't create race wars, demonizing cops, whites, and blaming America in general did.
Yes it did. A black man moved into the White House & racist fucks like you went ballistic.

You think that if a cop shoots an unarmed black man where video shows it was not called for, that is OK becaiuse, after all, it was just some blscvk kid.

You are ac racist fuck. Your party is fill of racist fucks.

When a policeman takes someone "downtown" for breaking into their own home even after proof or ownership was presented is acting like a dumbass. When a black man is killed & the police do not investigate, that is police not doing their job. When police shoot & kill unarmed black men, there needs to be an investigation & not blown off.

Quit being such a racist fuck. Obama was right to speak out. Quit blaming your alt right buddies actions on Obama.

I am sure, being the racist fuck you are, that you think it is good police work to harass black home owners.
He was breaking into his own house dumbass. The cops were called there.

Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
Yes it did. A black man moved into the White House & racist fucks like you went ballistic.

You think that if a cop shoots an unarmed black man where video shows it was not called for, that is OK becaiuse, after all, it was just some blscvk kid.

Your party calls a black man, a mediocre negro. Just because he agrees with president Trump. Can't have them negros thinking for themselves.

He was breaking into his own house dumbass. The cops were called there.
Yes, they got there. He showed proof he own the house & the stupid, duimbass cop STILL took him downtown.

You are so uninformed.

Your party calls a black man, a mediocre negro. Just because he agrees with president Trump. Can't have them negros thinking for themselves.
Sure people can think for themselves & people can comment on their thinking.

Nope ole Steve stepped off the plantation.

People vote against their own interest all the time & people comment on it.

Because this person was black & you being a racist fuck, you make a big deal about it.

Because this person was black & you being a racist fuck, you make a big deal about it.
Not making a big deal. The alt left is and America is seeing the racist the democrats are. Including you.

Not making a big deal. The alt left is and America is seeing the racist the democrats are. Including you.
Really pathetic when you try to pin the alt-right on being Democrats.

Me pointing out your racism is not being racist. It is you seeking to make excuses.

Hmmmmm, not taking into consideration that prior to the Obama administration a 30 hour a week job was considered a part time job. Obama changed full time to include 30 hours a week as full time.
Are you going to answer about this or are you tacitly admitting you now realize what a fucked up thing to say that was?

Explain the impact of Obama's ACA defining part time as 30 hours has on BLS figures on part time workers.....

By this time, Obama had signed legislation that help end the Bush recession & put us on the path of constant job growth.

Trump has done nothing.

He has created a "papers please" environmenmt with his military actions for deportation.

CBT were asking travelers on a domestic flight to prove citizenship. Trump well on the ewasy to make us Nazi Germany.

I don't call that an accomplishment.

Hmmmmm, not taking into consideration that prior to the Obama administration a 30 hour a week job was considered a part time job. Obama changed full time to include 30 hours a week as full time.
Are you going to answer about this or are you tacitly admitting you now realize what a fucked up thing to say that was?

Explain the impact of Obama's ACA defining part time as 30 hours has on BLS figures on part time workers.....
I'll tell you what.....when you stick your head up your ass and roll down a sidewalk I'll answer you. How's that?
It shouldn't be too hard for you.

Last edited:

Me pointing out your racism is not being racist. It is you seeking to make excuses.
You know your race card is over the limit. You see one thing you're missing. I liked Steve Harvey when I knew he was a liberal. You dislike him over an opinion, he didn't walk the liberal line. No sir, you are the proven racist.

You know your race card is over the limit. You see one thing you're missing. I liked Steve Harvey when I knew he was a liberal. You dislike him over an opinion, he didn't walk the liberal line. No sir, you are the proven racist.

Wow, you have a black guy you like. Well, golly gee,. I guess you aren't a racist fuck. lol

I don't care about Steve Harvey. I've said nothing about him, liar.

Wow, you have a black guy you like. Well, golly gee,. I guess you aren't a racist fuck. lol

I don't care about Steve Harvey. I've said nothing about him, liar.
Okay in the last post, where did I mention Harvey's race? I didn't, your the one obsessed with race. Not me.

Forum List

Back