🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Funny x 3 TNHarley jknowgood AvgGuyIA

3 people crying into their Depends......
View attachment 113678
You are represented well.
The ones the bigoted Republicans would not accept in their party but are dying to date.
No, liberals are proving how bigoted you are through your protest.

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

Historians? To legitimize it why don't we wait 75 years to weed out all the political bias and just let the facts dictate where he lands. But, a month out of office really doesn't count.

Cause some things don't need to stew long past the time we die....

If anything I expect historians, 75 years from now, will look back on the period 2009-2016 with a profound sense of shame at the treatment afforded a very effective POTUS and decent man.......
Actually, they will see that he was trying to legislate to erode the Constitution.
They will look at the 8 years of 0% Prime Rate.
They will look at the trillions of dollars infused into our economy for 8 years to prop it up.
They will look at how racial tensions increased under his tenure.
They will look at the lowest job participation rate in decades under his tenure.
They will look at Obamacare's death spiral.
They will look at the part time jobs being increased and the full time jobs being decreased.
They will look at how weak the US became on the global front and how the Middle East blew up as Obama watched.
Don't worry though, they won't take in consideration his apology tour.

So you have lowered the bar for the definition of "effect". I get it.

Not on THIS planet, they won't.....

Bank Prime Loan Rate

You're a leaking douchebag........run along......
My mistake...I was talking about the Fed funds rate. United States Fed Funds Rate | 1971-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar Hmmmmm.....I should add that never had it been that low for that long in our history and infusing the market with that amount of cash for that long was unprecedented

Last edited:
Not exactly.....

Historians? To legitimize it why don't we wait 75 years to weed out all the political bias and just let the facts dictate where he lands. But, a month out of office really doesn't count.

If anything I expect historians, 75 years from now, will look back on the period 2009-2016 with a profound sense of shame at the treatment afforded a very effective POTUS and decent man.......
Actually, they will see that he was trying to legislate to erode the Constitution.
They will look at the trillions of dollars infused into our economy for 8 years to prop it up.
They will look at the lowest job participation rate in decades under his tenure.
They will look at the part time jobs being increased and the full time jobs being decreased.
They will look at how weak the US became on the global front and how the Middle East blew up as Obama watched.

Bank Prime Loan Rate

My mistake...I was talking about the Fed funds rate. United States Fed Funds Rate | 1971-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar Hmmmmm.....
No...it wasn't a mistake.....you have no idea what you are going on about.....you are just uncritically (and inaccurately) re-bleating what your Safe Space Media has been telling you...

Bank Prime Loan Rate

My mistake...I was talking about the Fed funds rate. United States Fed Funds Rate | 1971-2017 | Data | Chart | Calendar Hmmmmm.....
No...it wasn't a mistake.....you have no idea what you are going on about.....you are just uncritically (and inaccurately) re-bleating what your Safe Space Media has been telling you...
Are you really that stupid?????? Why don't you respond to what I posted, douche? Have nothing on the fed fund rate being that low for that long, douche? Or, are you one of those snowflakes?

Between mar. 2000 and mar. 2013 the S&P 500 returned 0, ex dividends
Standard and poors? You really don't know how the market nor SSI works, do you? The investments were going to be made in secure market ventures. No one would have been shorted in their social security payments. To the contrary they would have seen an immediate increase in monthly payoffs. Just the investment into the market alone would have increased the yield and in turn would have benefited current and future recipients. You can go back and find all of the links you want, none of them would have figured into the mix of such a huge infusion of dollars into the market at that time. You are a loser.

Trump is a zit on the asshole of humanity. The sooner we pop him the better.

On day #1 Pres Trump hit the ground running and hasn't looked back.

In office only a month. He has already invigorated the economy, and set into motion dozens of winning ideas he promised the American people to implement on their behalf if elected.

Trump is a true patriot and hero of the people. After a year or two in office, even his most ardent detractors and naysayers will be forced to admit he has "Made America Great Again". ..... :thup: ... :cool:
Amazing that you applaud Trump who claims to hate Muslims.

Not exactly.....

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Due to the Bush recession.
So you admit Obama sucked as a president.
Only a total asswipe would count the effects of an existing, ongoing recession on the man taking office.

How do you think losing 800,000 jobs a month effect the food stamp/welfare numbers? Well, dickhead.

Do you think an economy shrinking at a rate of over 6% effect these?

You dumbass Trump lovin fucks are just a bunch of chickenshits who aren't man enough to n]blame your own stupid, America-hating party.

So far Pres Trump has done a fantastic job of straightening out the terrible mess left by the previous administration.

Yes, it will be a Herculean task, but Trump is up to the job.
:thup: ... :cool:

Between mar. 2000 and mar. 2013 the S&P 500 returned 0, ex dividends
Standard and poors? You really don't know how the market nor SSI works, do you? The investments were going to be made in secure market ventures. No one would have been shorted in their social security payments. To the contrary they would have seen an immediate increase in monthly payoffs. Just the investment into the market alone would have increased the yield and in turn would have benefited current and future recipients. You can go back and find all of the links you want, none of them would have figured into the mix of such a huge infusion of dollars into the market at that time. You are a loser.
You really don't know how the market nor SSI works, do you? The investments were going to be made in secure market ventures.

Tell me more about these "secure market ventures"?

You can go back and find all of the links you want, none of them would have figured into the mix of such a huge infusion of dollars into the market at that time

How large is the market for these "secure ventures"?

You are a loser.
I hope not to be after this tutorial....

Bank Prime Loan Rate

Are you really that stupid?????? Why don't you respond to what I posted, douche? Have nothing on the fed fund rate being that low for that long, douche? Or, are you one of those snowflakes?
I did.....you chose to lead with your chin.....

Do you believe you can borrow at the Fed Funds Rate?

So far Pres Trump has done a fantastic job of straightening out the terrible mess left by the previous administration.

That goosestepping bit turns your crank, eh?

Obama also spent our money like a drunken lottery winner. More than ALL presidents before him combined. It ought to be a crime.
LOLOL

This is why people laugh at imbeciles like you....

Federal spending ...

• nominal

Washington through Bush43
Obama

• 2009 dollars

Washington through Bush43
Obama

It's refreshing to see a politician start fulfilling his / her campaign promises from day one that he takes office. Wait until he starts running on all cylinders when his cabinet is fully in place, and the thousands of govt. jobs are filled, There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes.
It is unusual to see an uninformed imbecile hacking up Bold Assertions.....

no....wait.....this is USMB........

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

What happened to the stock market between 2009 and 2016?

Roughly......
He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Only a dipshit leftie coolaid drinker can spin it otherwise.
You didn't answer the question, Roud....are you one of those sissy Spartans?
Stock market has hit record high after record high in a period of a few short weeks since Trump took office. Keep trying to bite your tail, it's very entertaining.
Stock market was routinely hitting records in the last six months of President Obama's administration. At this point, President Obama deserves more credit for the market than does the orange clown. A year from now, we'll see how the market is doing. In the meantime, you kissers of the ass of the orange clown may find yourself with a problem, that being the orange clown.
Last 6 months??

The Dow's been hitting record highs for the last 4 years.

Not exactly.....

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Under President Obama we had more people in this nation than ever before. Under President Obama, we saw his terms start with the nations economy headed straight down as he took office. Under President Obama, the nation more than tripled the market, and went from serious unemployment to nearly full employment.

Lie all you want about it, those are the facts. Now we get to see where the orange clown puts the economy in just one term.
The lowest GDP of any president. He also created a lot of part time jobs.
Great, another fucking nut... :eusa_doh:

Part time jobs:
  • Clinton .... 2,655,000
  • Bush ....... 2,954,000
  • Obama ...... 1,028,000
Part time jobs (for economic reasons)
  • Clinton .... -2,769,000
  • Bush ........ 5,097,000
  • Obama ...... -2,603,000
Full time jobs:
  • Clinton .... 16,010,000
  • Bush ........ 1,556,000
  • Obama ....... 8,887,000

Bush added 3 times as many part timers as Obama. When it came to part time for economic reasons, the real sign of strife among part timers, Both Obama and Clinton lowered that figure by millions. Bush? Added over 5 million. Worst ever recorded. Full time, Bush added only 1.6 million. Worst since Hoover. Compared to Obama who added 9 million and Clinton who added 16 million.

And I can't stress this enough ... you've got to be the dumbest breathing creature on the face of the Earth to be on the right and attack Obama over jobs.

1233796371590.gif

Last edited:

"terrible mess"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

4.8 unemployment and a 20K Dow.

How on Earth is Trump ever gonna fix that "mess?" :badgrin:

If a 20K Dow, 4.8% unemployment, and 227,000 jobs added last month is a "terrible mess," what do you call an 8K Dow, 7.8% unemployment, and a loss of 793,000 jobs in Bush's last month?

Bank Prime Loan Rate

Of course not, we are talking what the government borrows at.
If it wasn't for Obama's economic policies, they could have started raising the rate years earlier.
Also, they wouldn't have had to infuse the trillions over the entire 8 years.
Over regulating does have an impact on the economy and it showed.

Bank Prime Loan Rate

Huh? Of course not, we're not talking about what WE can borrow, we

Forum List

Back