🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump has done an amazing job!!

Obama_Blames_White_Half.jpg

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

We've gone from Great Recession to Full Employment.......

which probably explains...

Historians rank Obama 12th best president in new survey
Historians? To legitimize it why don't we wait 75 years to weed out all the political bias and just let the facts dictate where he lands. But, a month out of office really doesn't count.

Cause some things don't need to stew long past the time we die....

If anything I expect historians, 75 years from now, will look back on the period 2009-2016 with a profound sense of shame at the treatment afforded a very effective POTUS and decent man.......

You are thereby claiming that the job growth under Obama was characterized by part time employment....

Are you walking away from that claim?

Don't lie, and don't run like a little bitch...
I said Obama had the lowest GDP, fact. Also Obama care turned full time jobs into part time jobs.
Do we have a fucking deal?

Are BEA and BLS the authorities on those particular questions?

Just say

"Yes"

and

"Yes"

so we can get on with this ass kicking....I don't have all day...

Click, ignore.

Lying commie acolyte.
Yes....we know he is a liar......he is insisting on citing credible authorities....

insidious!
Are you sure 'insidious' was the word you were looking for?
It is the mot juste......why do you ask?

Obama promised shovel ready jobs. And 8 years later the shovel was still hanging on the hook in the government shed.

Trump promised to build a "Wall" on our southern border. I have no doubt it will be constructed in the immediate future. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Not exactly.....

Historians? To legitimize it why don't we wait 75 years to weed out all the political bias and just let the facts dictate where he lands. But, a month out of office really doesn't count.

If anything I expect historians, 75 years from now, will look back on the period 2009-2016 with a profound sense of shame at the treatment afforded a very effective POTUS and decent man.......
People then will still be thinking you're a dumbass when they read your posts.

Not exactly.....

Actually, they will see that he was trying to legislate to erode the Constitution.
They will look at the 8 years of 0% Prime Rate.
They will look at the trillions of dollars infused into our economy for 8 years to prop it up.
They will look at how racial tensions increased under his tenure.
They will look at the lowest job participation rate in decades under his tenure.
They will look at Obamacare's death spiral.
They will look at the part time jobs being increased and the full time jobs being decreased.
They will look at how weak the US became on the global front and how the Middle East blew up as Obama watched.
Don't worry though, they won't take in consideration his apology tour.

So you have lowered the bar for the definition of "effective". I get it.

Last edited:
Hey, dumbfuck!

Post the S&P chart for 2001-2008......

I'm betting you don't know the first fucking thing about economic performance.....
I know enough to know economic performance is a non phrase. You can say economic advancement, or economic growth but performance? And you call me a dumbfuck? The retirees in 09 and 2010 were to be exempt from the bill.
Macroeconomics: Economic Performance and Growth | Investopedia

And you call me a dumbfuck? The retirees in 09 and 2010 were to be exempt from the bill.

Between mar. 2000 and mar. 2013 the S&P 500 returned 0, ex dividends....

Trump is doing exactly what is needed to get this country back on track. He couldn't have picked a better time to run for the highest office.

It's almost like there is a God looking out for us. :)
He said to elect a hate spewing bigot that lies all the time?

Not exactly.....

People then will still be thinking you're a dumbass when they read your posts.
Let me guess....

I challenge you to demonstrate otherwise, and you will roll up with The Best of Daily Caller.........when I eviscerated that crap with the raw numbers (and link you to the sources), you're gonna bitch about "fake data"..

do I have that about right, T?

Trump is doing exactly what is needed to get this country back on track. He couldn't have picked a better time to run for the highest office.

It's almost like there is a God looking out for us. :)
Exactly, the same day the corrupt media created the fake story of Trump
It is unusual to see an uninformed imbecile hacking up Bold Assertions.....

no....wait.....this is USMB........

never mind....

There is a reason the stock market is going crazy, they are anticipating big, very positive changes

What happened to the stock market between 2009 and 2016?

Roughly......
He's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. Only a dipshit leftie coolaid drinker can spin it otherwise.
You didn't answer the question, Roud....are you one of those sissy Spartans?
Stock market has hit record high after record high in a period of a few short weeks since Trump took office. Keep trying to bite your tail, it's very entertaining.
You didn't answer the question, Roud.......poke your head out of your Safe Space and give it another shot....
Again, despite all the fear mongering and false predictions coming from the left that the economy will tank, Trump will bankrupt the US blah blah blah, big businesses sees things differently, and much to everybody's surprise the stock market has hit record highs only a few weeks after Trump took office.

Mark Cuban Predicts Stock Market Mayhem if Trump Wins the White House

Mark Cuban Predicts a Stock Market Crash if Trump Wins the White House

I have news, it is not fake news. Trump has said all the crap that the news reports about.

Not exactly.....

Funny x 3 TNHarley jknowgood AvgGuyIA

3 people crying into their Depends......
View attachment 113678
You are represented well.
The ones the bigoted Republicans would not accept in their party but are dying to date.

Not exactly.....

Actually, they will see that he was trying to legislate to erode the Constitution.
They will look at the trillions of dollars infused into our economy for 8 years to prop it up.
They will look at how racial tensions increased under his tenure.
They will look at the lowest job participation rate in decades under his tenure.
They will look at Obamacare's death spiral.
They will look at the part time jobs being increased and the full time jobs being decreased.
They will look at how weak the US became on the global front and how the Middle East blew up as Obama watched.
Don't worry though, they won't take in consideration his apology tour.

So you have lowered the bar for the definition of "effect". I get it.

Not on THIS planet, they won't.....

Bank Prime Loan Rate

You're a leaking douchebag........run along......

Not exactly.....

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Due to the Bush recession.
So you admit Obama sucked as a president.

Have you noticed how reluctant your buds are to go to the data?

Have you noticed how you can't give one example of Hillary acting like a normal person?
I've noticed that you said something stupid and have been nursing a serious butthurt since....
I noticed that I'm not getting paid right now. Check back tomorrow after 7am.
Who would pay for your output, T?

You're Bripat, with a spellchecker.....

Not exactly.....

Under Obama we had record number of people on welfare. That is part of his legacy.
Due to the Bush recession.
So you admit Obama sucked as a president.
jpg

Forum List

Back