Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

Still working off a script?
Speak English im in Boston Massachusetts, born and raised no Russia here

Your IP address is pinging off a mirror site in Belarus.
Huh I’m in Boston, Rozzie yo

More like Minsk.
How many illegals Latinos are in America influencing our elections?

Back to the poorly written playbook I see.

If tRump would want to do something real he would go after employers hiring illegals. Most would self-deport.

If tRump wants to do something really real he would reverse daddy bushes foreign works visas, but he'd lose most of his employees.

Speak English im in Boston Massachusetts, born and raised no Russia here

More like Minsk.

If tRump would want to do something real he would go after employers hiring illegals. Most would self-deport.

If tRump wants to do something really real he would reverse daddy bushes foreign works visas, but he'd lose most of his employees.
That’s great good opinion .. now answer my question Mexican lol

Frankly I'm less concerned with the fake news media spinning stories in such a way that inconveniences Trump and more troubled by their decades-long habit of creating and inflaming political tensions that inevitably results in innocent people being caught up in street violence. I wish Trump cared about the media's corrosive influence on our society's overall well being half as much as he is with them saying mean things about him personally.

Frankly I'm less concerned with the fake news media spinning stories in such a way that inconveniences Trump and more troubled by their decades-long habit of creating and inflaming political tensions that inevitably results in innocent people being caught up in street violence. I wish Trump cared about the media's corrosive influence on our society's overall well being half as much as he is with them saying mean things about him personally.
It’s all the same thing, fake news, not reporting that 91% of daily gun violence only happens in towns run by democrats should be reported. I’m with ya

More like Minsk.

You wrote: How many illegals Latinos are in America influencing our elections?

Perhaps you should get someone with a grasp of the English language to write your script.

More like Minsk.

You wrote: How many illegals Latinos are in America influencing our elections?

Perhaps you should get someone with a grasp of the English language to write your script.
What don’t you understand, should I speak slower lol

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Local news uses slanted left wing news stories.
This is nazi propaganda and needs to end.
No....we need to do something about those lying fucks.
Stop watching them.
Refuse to buy the shit their advertisers are selling.
Boycott anyone who advertises on CNN and MSNBC.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.
Who are you kidding except yourself? You don't want independent news. You have Fox, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit.. a whole plethora of options to feed your angst and victimhood. Your gripe is that CNN and MSNBC do not kiss the President's butt. They keep reminding people of his skewed priorities, like where's the infrastructure repairs. He steals from the military to build a wall when the tunnel between NY and Jersey is dangerously in need of repair. Where's the healthcare? The jury is still out on the teetering economy, nothing has been done on immigration for all the bloviating. And remember way back during the campaign about the tax returns? One of the 13K lies bout how they will be released after audit. These aren't under audit, just under cover from daylight....

Prosecutor says Trump wants 'sweeping immunity' in tax fight

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Stop watching them.
Presidents have arrested media personnel before,, I’d make an example force news to be independent.
Who are you kidding except yourself? You don't want independent news. You have Fox, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit.. a whole plethora of options to feed your angst and victimhood. Your gripe is that CNN and MSNBC do not kiss the President's butt. They keep reminding people of his skewed priorities, like where's the infrastructure repairs. He steals from the military to build a wall when the tunnel between NY and Jersey is dangerously in need of repair. Where's the healthcare? The jury is still out on the teetering economy, nothing has been done on immigration for all the bloviating. And remember way back during the campaign about the tax returns? One of the 13K lies bout how they will be released after audit. These aren't under audit, just under cover from daylight....

TDS, it’s why you can’t win elections

What do you suggest be done?
I’d hang people, you can’t use nazi propaganda in America.. or else we will end up like jews if people believe the Nazis

Did you know that propaganda is legal now? It appears that most here don't realize that, on both "sides."
Only the right wing has propaganda. The GOP is totally bought. By Big oil big Pharma big health etc etc etc. And Rich greedy GOP idiots.... The whole world of Journalism and law enforcement agrees with me.

Why do you hate the constitution so much? You dispose the first amendment but hide behind the second. The constitution is not a buffet. You must take the whole thing or nothing at all.
I love the construction, it’s Democrats that hate America
And yet a Republican president shuts down press conferences, collides with foreign countries for his own political gain, wants to deport sick children and insults his fellow Americans. Where's the love?

Why do you hate the constitution so much? You dispose the first amendment but hide behind the second. The constitution is not a buffet. You must take the whole thing or nothing at all.
And yet a Republican president shuts down press conferences, collides with foreign countries for his own political gain, wants to deport sick children and insults his fellow Americans. Where's the love?
Shuts dow press conference?? Huh he stands there answering questions almost daily with the press Corp, deports sick illegals so Americans can have a seat.. awww to bad lol
You have TDS

Shuts dow press conference?? Huh he stands there answering questions almost daily with the press Corp, deports sick illegals so Americans can have a seat.. awww to bad lol
You have TDS
When was the last White House press briefing? Under American presidents, they happened daily. How is deporting sick,children getting rid of the murderers, rapists and drug dealers Trump tells us that immigrants are? How is it a moral, ethical action?

You suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. You seem to think he's a good man, a moral man, a respectable man, an honest man. Adults in the room know otherwise.

Last edited:

Stop watching them.

CNN and MSNBC kissed Obama's butt for 8 years.
The gripe I have is CNN and MSNBC are talking about Trump being a criminal and that somebody needs to murder him.

So fuck you.

Trump should suspend the free press part of the First Amendment, or at least step up his sabotaging efforts of it. Americans put too much attention on what the old founding father dudes thought was "wisdom". Trump is wiser than any of those guys. He is more widomer than anyone.

Stop watching them.
I thought you wingnuts were against boycotts.
4i6Ckte.gif

Even YOU can't keep track of what you believe in.
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, there ya go.

The further that wingers perch out on their wing, the more authoritarian they become.
They are starting to reek from desperation, Mac. They know Trump is deeply unpopular. He is now at 69% unfavorable on a personal level.

orange clown con man fraud scumbag.

}}And those are his good points
You really ARE a moron. Congratulations, Eddie!
do us all a favor bluz crawl back into the hole you came from ,,,,you might find trump there
He-he, that's all you've got, Eddie? You really ARE a moron.
Hows this blutz? Barr is so far up Trumps ass he's going to run into Hanitty
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
94% republican support
Yeah, he'll win the Republican primaries. SHOCKER!

Stop watching them.

TDS, it’s why you can’t win elections
President McCain and President Romney agree with you.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back