Trump has got to do something about the fake news media

I do, I only see the rich involved in the democracy in Boston while the ordinary struggle, .......

I see you whining like an impotent, envious loser. Ordinary people vote, work on political campaigns, go to town hall meetings, attend meetings of their local school boards, etc. Just because YOU never do anything but bitch and moan on the internet doesn't mean no one else is involved, loser.
Lol there is not talking to democrats in Boston , they are beyond worse then nazis. We need people from Massachusetts to retake this city back

The largest segment of the voting public in MA is registered as Independent. They just happen to vote for the democrat candidate every single time, other than for governor.
Yes because they have been listening to the left wing indoctrination since the 1950s .. letting them hear from real people will make them think.

There are plenty of real people talking. MA just happens to be a very left-leaning state. If you had a brain in your head you could use that to hone your thinking by pointing out all of the nonsense the left spouts, but you are just a brainless little pimple who wants to wear team colors. Real Republicans have no use for you.
Yea ok yuppie keep your dumb ass over there and I’ll take back Boston’s .. while you say well Massachusetts is left leaning lol

I see you whining like an impotent, envious loser. Ordinary people vote, work on political campaigns, go to town hall meetings, attend meetings of their local school boards, etc. Just because YOU never do anything but bitch and moan on the internet doesn't mean no one else is involved, loser.
Lol there is not talking to democrats in Boston , they are beyond worse then nazis. We need people from Massachusetts to retake this city back

The largest segment of the voting public in MA is registered as Independent. They just happen to vote for the democrat candidate every single time, other than for governor.
Yes because they have been listening to the left wing indoctrination since the 1950s .. letting them hear from real people will make them think.

There are plenty of real people talking. MA just happens to be a very left-leaning state. If you had a brain in your head you could use that to hone your thinking by pointing out all of the nonsense the left spouts, but you are just a brainless little pimple who wants to wear team colors. Real Republicans have no use for you.
Yea ok yuppie keep your dumb ass over there and I’ll take back Boston’s [sic] .. while you say well Massachusetts is left leaning lol

Once again, you demonstrate that you don't know what the completely outdated term "yuppie" means.

What exactly do you imagine yourself doing to "take back" Boston? And what are you taking it back from? The area has been monolithically leftist for very long since before you were born.

Yea ok yuppie keep your dumb ass over there and I’ll take back Boston’s [sic] .. while you say well Massachusetts is left leaning lol

Once again, you demonstrate that you don't know what the completely outdated term "yuppie" means.

What exactly do you imagine yourself doing to "take back" Boston? And what are you taking it back from? The area has been monolithically leftist for very long since before you were born.
Retard PEOPLE FROM BOSTON ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DEMORACY OF BOSTON.

We don’t by property

We aren’t opening business

We are graduating the schools here and not taking advantage of the good jobs available

We aren’t even doing the labor jobs.

I don’t care how left you are, true democrats know that is a system that nazis have put together. And it’s time to talk about the local government that is oppressing the people.

Now you are you part of the problem, you will tell me it’s not true but provide NO EVIDENCE. Lol why!

Because you are a retard lol

.... PEOPLE FROM BOSTON ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DEMORACY OF BOSTON.......

Yes, they are. You are not. Your personal failings are not universal to all.

.... PEOPLE FROM BOSTON ARE NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE DEMORACY OF BOSTON.......

Yes, they are. You are not. Your personal failings are not universal to all.
Like I said you you just Add ad hominem you can’t debate, you are to easy. Typical lefty. Why you can’t win elections

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Local news uses slanted left wing news stories.
This is nazi propaganda and needs to end.

Government must seize control of the media. Nothing else will quell Jit's desperate fear of freedom.

MSNBC and cnn is talking about some fake news talking with a foreign leader and he should be impeached..

Government must seize control of the media. Nothing else will quell Jit's desperate fear of freedom.
Nazi propaganda was free to lol

It's sort of like your posts are just disconnected grunts - nothing to do with anything, but angry and scared regardless.

It's sort of like your posts are just disconnected grunts - nothing to do with anything, but angry and scared regardless.
More ad hominem.. typical
Lefty

President Trump has got to do something about the amount of darkies in movies and commercials. :mad:

More ad hominem.. typical
Lefty

True that. I very much meant that as a personal attack. I've long since abandoned any hope of engaging you in productive debate. I think you may be the stupidest person on the board. Your reading comprehension is abysmal. You're just an unfocused blob of adolescent angst.

Forum List

Back