Trump has nerves of steel & he knows they're trying to shut him up, but he won't be shut up. he ran this country like a business the way it should be

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if they hadn't stolen the 2020 election, there would be no indictment, in my view, my friends! i could be wrong, but that's my view!

Ultimately, it may end up the GOP goes back into the control of the Neo-Cons. Maybe for the better as they will all fall in line and get things done. Right now the GOP is divided, as are the Dems really. At least the Dems stick to their guns and for the most part work with their leader. The GOP had too many who did not.

you mean into the ground...just as he has done with his business...his most profitable busy to date seems to be taking money from rubes...you know the idiots who continue to donate to a so called billionaire...my greatest joy is seeing some run down trailor barely standing but proudly flying that 100 dollar trump flag..what bullshit

you mean into the ground...just as he has done with his business...his most profitable busy to date seems to be taking money from rubes...you know the idiots who continue to donate to a so called billionaire...my greatest joy is seeing some run down trailor barely standing but proudly flying that 100 dollar trump flag..what bullshit
Again, it isn't about him, it was about policy. He hired smart, ambitious people who worked hard to promote is agenda. Those who don't want America and the West to succeed, hated him.

That's just the reality. I'm not going to defend his language and often childish abhorent behavior. That's for the psychologists to understand. It probably harks back to his youth and the tough real estate business in N.Y.

He did however, recognize what ails America. There is nothing wrong with being honest, it is good for the West.

if they hadn't stolen the 2020 election, there would be no indictment, in my view, my friends! i could be wrong, but that's my view!

1. the 2020 election was not stolen
2. your boy doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut
3. your boy lacks the courage to accept blame for his own mistakes
4. your boy is a power-mad sociopath who always needs the spotlight on him

That said... if this were a coordinated project to "get Rump" - they would have rolled out the charges in the order of their severity...

a. Conspiracy, Incitement to Riot, Obstruction of Congress and Insurrection, etc. in connection with January 6, 2021
b. Conspiracy, Attempted Vote Fraud, Attempted Election Interference, Rico Act, etc. in connection with the Georgia SoS intimidation attempt
c. Conspiracy, Theft of Classified Documents, Perjury, Obstruction of Justice, etc. in connection with the Mar-a-Lago raid and seizures by the Feds
d. Conspiracy, Fraud, Perjury, etc. in connection with the New York State charges now under indictment

The latter (d) will only be a minor accent in a much broader symphony of criminal charges against that modern-day Benedict Arnold.

Last edited:
Buffoon is shredding the country. Under orange man it was thriving. That's what happens when you have an invalid running the country.

1. the 2020 election was not stolen
2. your boy doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut
3. your boy lacks the courage to accept blame for his own mistakes
4. your boy is a power-mad sociopath who always needs the spotlight on him

The current invalid is no different. Another narcissistic sociopath who is spending billions grifting away in ukraine.

Again, it isn't about him, it was about policy. He hired smart, ambitious people who worked hard to promote is agenda. Those who don't want America and the West to succeed, hated him.

That's just the reality. I'm not going to defend his language and often childish abhorent behavior. That's for the psychologists to understand. It probably harks back to his youth and the tough real estate business in N.Y.

He did however, recognize what ails America. There is nothing wrong with being honest, it is good for the West.
:laughing0301:

I have a question about your thread title. Do you really want the Government run like a business?

Let’s take something that happens about every year. Heck. Something happening right now. Disasters. For a business. That isn’t their problem unless it is happening to them.

Rand Paul who denounced assistance being provided to Texas after a Hurricane is pleased to see similar assistance in his home state.

But let’s examine this as a Business would. Texas is flooded with a lot of damage. Electric crews are ready to move in and restore service. Now who pays for it? Texas can’t afford all that help on their own. The rest of the nation wants to know where the profit is? Who will pay for their assistance?

You might say insurance will, but insurance has a cap. And they could just survey and declare a city a total loss. A write off. It would cost more than it is worth to repair it. Like a car being written off Houston is left to rot.

Where is the profit in developing the F-22? It is a plane that you won’t be able to sell to anyone else. Why develop it? We have nukes and those are a lot cheaper. If we are attacked we can just nuke the enemy. But we wouldn’t do that. Because there is no profit in it.

I am not sure Trump has much longer to live to be honest.

Since he was president he has lost two inches in height and gained 40 pounds.

Anyone familiar with what could cause these kind of symptoms in such a short time?

I have a question about your thread title. Do you really want the Government run like a business?

Let’s take something that happens about every year. Heck. Something happening right now. Disasters. For a business. That isn’t their problem unless it is happening to them.

Rand Paul who denounced assistance being provided to Texas after a Hurricane is pleased to see similar assistance in his home state.

But let’s examine this as a Business would. Texas is flooded with a lot of damage. Electric crews are ready to move in and restore service. Now who pays for it? Texas can’t afford all that help on their own. The rest of the nation wants to know where the profit is? Who will pay for their assistance?

You might say insurance will, but insurance has a cap. And they could just survey and declare a city a total loss. A write off. It would cost more than it is worth to repair it. Like a car being written off Houston is left to rot.

Where is the profit in developing the F-22? It is a plane that you won’t be able to sell to anyone else. Why develop it? We have nukes and those are a lot cheaper. If we are attacked we can just nuke the enemy. But we wouldn’t do that. Because there is no profit in it.

$32T debt from over-spending. Running GOVT like this is not working. Its decades beyond the time to apply common sense business practic.

Yeah, but each one is exponentially worse than the last one over the last 20 years.
One has been a train-wreck when it comes to policy and execution.

One has been a train-wreck when it comes to constitutionality and rule of law and the survival of representative democracy.

We can recover from the former.

We may not be able to recover from the latter if there is a second chance.

Neither are acceptable.

Both can go.

I am not sure Trump has much longer to live to be honest.

Since he was president he has lost two inches in height and gained 40 pounds.

Anyone familiar with what could cause these kind of symptoms in such a short time?

as opposed to the picture of health in office with a VP who has an IQ below 100? One can’t climb a flight of stairs or complete a sentence.
So you want to turn America into a third world nation. Got it.
So you want to turn America into a third world nation. Got it.

Have you seen the streets in any Big city across America?
Had to quit going to SF because of home O and home LESS in ~2000? Crime off the charts. like CHI STL PHI no go zones.
rawImage.jpg
GettyImages-1238842830_1280x.jpg

as opposed to the picture of health in office with a VP who has an IQ below 100? One can’t climb a flight of stairs or complete a sentence.

Biden is to freaking old, that is a fact, but my comment was more towards Trump loosing 2 inches of height in such a short time.

Not sure what disease causes that but it is concerning, not to mention gaining 40 pounds. I hope Trump seeks medical attention soon...or maybe he already is?

Have you seen the streets in any Big city across America?
Had to quit going to SF because of home O and home LESS in ~2000? Crime off the charts. like CHI STL PHI no go zones.
rawImage.jpg
GettyImages-1238842830_1280x.jpg
Where did this come from? Lol.

Are you a bot?

Forum List

Back