Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

I have no tribe.

But they look more like the people who have been saying trump will be impeached for the last three years.

Yet they have no evidence

Fortunately, I don't have to have any evidence. The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York has all the needed evidence. I'll just go with what they say.

See you can't figure it out , to destroy a president will require destroying 60 million plus voters..

Are you willing to sacrifice that because Trump hurt your feelings?

If you will be destroyed because your hero is guilty of a crime, then you are just a pussy anyway. Are you concerned about the 63 million that voted for the popular vote winner?
Why would anyone care about those people?

Just because they and the cankle lost does not mean they deserve " concern ".

They backed the wrong horse and she would have been worse than trump.

No.

You hang on to that hope for as long as you can,

This is your tribe

Lol

View attachment 233438
I have no tribe.

But they look more like the people who have been saying trump will be impeached for the last three years.

Fortunately, I don't have to have any evidence. The U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York has all the needed evidence. I'll just go with what they say.

See you can't figure it out , to destroy a president will require destroying 60 million plus voters..

If you will be destroyed because your hero is guilty of a crime, then you are just a pussy anyway. Are you concerned about the 63 million that voted for the popular vote winner?
The one who did pay to play? The Clinton Cow?

You hang on to that hope for as long as you can,

This is your tribe

Lol

View attachment 233438
I have no tribe.

And that's how gorsuch and kavanaugh became supreme Court justices

Do you see how it works fool?

Congressmen like Charlie Rangel evaded paying taxes along with about 20 other ethics violations.

Again, no crimes committed.

Go figure.
Don’t think Trump will be so lucky

Well if there is sooooo much evidence for impeachment, what are they waiting for?

Any day now...............................

It'd never get pass the Senate anyway

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Keep dreaming....Trump isn't going to be impeached

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.

Every breath the elites take in this country is a crime,against America ,against Humanity, against any God that would have them

None of their crimes will ever come to justice,or be judged , because elite justice is simply whatever their whim is

All of us will fall to our knees before them , either of anguish or admiration

~S~

Are you OK w/a criminal President?

Name me a president who WASN'T a criminal.

Barack = CRIMINAL.
Hillary = CRIMINAL BEFORE THE FACT.
GW = CRIMINAL.
Clinton = CRIMINAL.
HW = CRIMINAL.
Reagan = CRIMINAL.
Carter = IDIOT.
LBJ = CRIMINAL.
Ford = SOCK PUPPET.
Nixon = CRIMINAL.

Just how far back must we go to find a truly 100% squeaky clean honest president who never bent any laws getting to the top that you supported, fool?

Trumps world seems to be crumbling around him

Mueller has too many high profile witnesses

Well if there is sooooo much evidence for impeachment, what are they waiting for?

It would never pass the Senate today. That might change as the evidence is released.

Deep down you all know it, IDK why you all keep getting your hopes up over nonsense like this

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

Why does your headline reverse who reached out to whom? Are you a dishonest libtard?

Cohen, TRUMPS LAWYER, reached out at TRUMPS INSTRUCTION. RUSSIA REACHED BACK. It is neither dishonest OR hard to understand!
Nope! Libtard! Dude. What does your little red headline say? Ewe know moron. The effen link? Wut dew it say?
Are you having a stroke?
That guy is a total retard.
I agree, but I think it's a girl.

I've always said I hope he isn't impeached. I don't think it would be good for the country given the information we have now. I expect that information will change and impeachment might be necessary. I have no doubt he is a disgusting crook though.

Not going to happen...and you know it.

No way for either of us to know that, unless you're part of the investigative group, or have some sort of top secret inside information. I'm pretty sure it's quite possible though.

Let's say for one second that the left is right for a second.............LOL

That Putin helped get Trump elected..........and cause Hillary to lose..............

THANKS BRO............YOU ARE DA MAN...............LOL

News flash to the left...............Hillary lost.

:iyfyus.jpg:

You think it ended at that point?

This is the lefts problem, you think you can end it by violence and shame

You think the right will roll over and get fucked in the ass by you .

Why not? I've got the $3.00 you usually charge.

And kavanaugh and gorsuch is in the supreme Court forever..

Grow a fucking brain..I win you lost pumpkin

How does that change which laws Trump broke? You think they would ignore the law to protect that orange fool?

No way for either of us to know that, unless you're part of the investigative group, or have some sort of top secret inside information. I'm pretty sure it's quite possible though.

You really think this is just a simple investigation?

If it was Hillary would be in prison..

Use your fucking brains , Mueller could start world war III

You can't figure out how much we hate the left?

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
How long Trump remains president will depend on when Mueller turns over evidence to Congress. It seems highly unlikely that the court would indict Trump. That would only come after he leaves office.

Forum List

Back