Trump has now been implicated in a federal crime

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
How long Trump remains president will depend on when Mueller turns over evidence to Congress. It seems highly unlikely that the court would indict Trump. That would only come after he leaves office.

And Nikki pardons him..

This is the lefts problem, you think you can end it by violence and shame

You think the right will roll over and get fucked in the ass by you .

Why not? I've got the $3.00 you usually charge.

And kavanaugh and gorsuch is in the supreme Court forever..

Grow a fucking brain..I win you lost pumpkin

How does that change which laws Trump broke? You think they would ignore the law to protect that orange fool?

This is not about laws..if it was kerry would be in prison for life for violating the Logan act .

Some people are to big to fry because it would cause war

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime and Trump is going to be president for a long time. You need to come to terms with this.
Trump is a felon. Lol! You live in an alternate universe chief.
For the first time, government prosecutors themselves directly implicated Trump in those violations — and added new alleged evidence to bolster Cohen’s culpability.

It appears Mueller has finally caught Trump. The question now is what will he do next.

You think it ended at that point?

This is the lefts problem, you think you can end it by violence and shame

You think the right will roll over and get fucked in the ass by you .

Why not? I've got the $3.00 you usually charge.

And kavanaugh and gorsuch is in the supreme Court forever..

Grow a fucking brain..I win you lost pumpkin

How does that change which laws Trump broke? You think they would ignore the law to protect that orange fool?

This is not about laws..if it was kerry would be in prison for life for violating the Logan act .

Some people are to big to fry because it would cause war

All your conspiracy theories have fried your brain.

For the first time, government prosecutors themselves directly implicated Trump in those violations — and added new alleged evidence to bolster Cohen’s culpability.

It appears Mueller has finally caught Trump. The question now is what will he do next.

Trump
Has caught mueller with the crime of blackmail. To cover up more serious crimes by the democrats

This is the tip of the iceberg

Mueller is not going to trickle out indictments. He will drop a landslide of charges so Congress will be forced to act

Mueller is not going to trickle out indictments. He will drop a landslide of charges so Congress will be forced to act

60 million people plus will hand Muller his ass .

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed? Are we living in a twilight zone or what! ROFL this is hilarious.

You really think this is just a simple investigation?

If it was Hillary would be in prison..

Use your fucking brains , Mueller could start world war III

You can't figure out how much we hate the left?

Children say they hate stuff all the time. You'll get over it.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you

?

So France still has ridiculous gas tax ?

I'm not sure what a gas tax in France has to do with our felonious president.

I thought you wanted to save the planet and force people what you wanted them to do twinkle nuts?

I have no control over the odd things you might think. Are you trying to change the subject, or are you just becoming more disoriented?

Ohh you scare me bitch..

We are talking about someone to big to fry..

It will be world war III if you touch Trump and let Hillary go for rigging an nomination..

Use you brains.

At some point you fools need to read the writing on the wall. There is no crime.......

Well..... here’s two. And this before Muellers report.

18 U.S. Code § 1510 - Obstruction of criminal investigations

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States

Don’t let it worry y’all Trumpies.

gammasquadsuicidesquadjoker.jpg

LOLOL

60 million people plus will hand Muller his ass .

How will they manage that
Mueller is not up for election

The breaking news is that Trump violated three different campaign finance laws with the assistance of Michael Cohen according to prosecutors for the southern district of New York, and Trump is being implicated as a felon. Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Late Friday, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York filed a document arguing that Michael Cohen, until last year President Trump’s personal attorney, should receive a substantial prison sentence for violations of federal law to which Cohen admitted guilt in August.

Analysis | The government implicates Trump and the Trump campaign in federal campaign finance violations
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed? Are we living in a twilight zone or what! ROFL this is hilarious.
No one believes Drumpf except for idiots and he hasnt been convicted yet.

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you

?

So France still has ridiculous gas tax ?

I'm not sure what a gas tax in France has to do with our felonious president.

I thought you wanted to save the planet and force people what you wanted them to do twinkle nuts?

I have no control over the odd things you might think. Are you trying to change the subject, or are you just becoming more disoriented?

Ohh you scare me bitch..

We are talking about someone to big to fry..

It will be world war III if you touch Trump and let Hillary go for rigging an nomination..

Use you brains.

My response to you can best be expressed in a song.

My best response is you can't figure out how much rural America hates your dumb liberal ass.

You think Cohen May have documentation or taped anything?

No one believes Drumpf except for idiots and he hasnt been convicted yet.
Love to see him on the stand

You think Cohen May have documentation or taped anything?
I don't care if he does or doesn't. ANYTHING can be made up.
LOL...a CONVICTED liar is now being believed?

How do you know he’s lying?

His testimony has been corroborated by more witnesses.
LOL he is a CONVICTED LIAR....twice now! This is funny. I don't care though Trump could literally shoot someone on 5th avenue and I wouldn't give a shit.

Forum List

Back