Trump has the highest unfavorability rating for a presidential candidate in recorded history

Two candidates with the highest unfavorably ratings and we are going to elect one? How far have we fallen?

Yeah, he's flamed out:

sanders.png

Yes and almost 50% of registered republicans also view him as unfavorable. Yet you idiots insist that he is the GOP's favorite son.

Yeah, the USA is fucked.

Yep it looks like 50% of the Republican party will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

Hillary hated women while defending her lyin cheatin husband. Shes a bitch.

You guys have been calling Hillary names for 25 years:

In 25 years, she is/was/has been:

First Lady
Won a Grammy
Became a Best-Selling Author
Won election to the Senate (twice)
Came in 2nd in a National Party Primary (ask your “deep bench” how hard that is to do…tee tee :rofl: )
Was named Secretary of State
Approved by the Senate 98-2
Has been named one of the most admired women in the world numerous times
Is the presumptive DNC nominee for President

You guys are just 25 years older.

I’m sure your strategy of profanity, bitter hatred, and anger will pay off any old day now.

Actually, he's the biggest bullshitter running for president!
Trump lovers are so gullible!
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Says the Obama voter.

I have never voted for Obama, which I have stated since my first post on USMB.
I simply recognize that Trump is intellectually dishonest and clueless enough about major issue. Just like Obama was in 2008.
I have yet to come across a Trump supporter that I consider an intelligent poster.

I’ve noticed that many of his supporters have seem to have gone underground recently, jackson, missourian, etc… There won’t be many left when its done…

I LOVE TRUMP! LISTEN TO THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HERE ON USMB RIGHT NOW! THEY'RE ALL SAYIN THEY LOVE TRUMP!

Forum List

Back