Trump has the highest unfavorability rating for a presidential candidate in recorded history

and somehow we're supposed to not be afraid of outrageous proposals trump says out loud, but be very very afraid of hillary's secret agenda hidden on her private server?

3-photos-of-donald-trump-holding-up-a-hillary-clinton-for-prison-sign.jpg
N67RYQ7.png

11219220_10153343279618409_4708169377203987542_n.jpg

O75uBo.gif

Last edited:

Yes and almost 50% of registered republicans also view him as unfavorable. Yet you idiots insist that he is the GOP's favorite son.

Yeah, the USA is fucked.

Yep it looks like 50% of the Republican party will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Examining Trump's Problem With Female Voters

That is piss poor logic. I for one will not vote for Hillary ever. I will vote third Libertarian or not at all.

Actually, he's the biggest bullshitter running for president!
Trump lovers are so gullible!
Donald Trump's file | PolitiFact
Says the Obama voter.

I have never voted for Obama, which I have stated since my first post on USMB.
I simply recognize that Trump is intellectually dishonest and clueless enough about major issue. Just like Obama was in 2008.
I have yet to come across a Trump supporter that I consider an intelligent poster.

Says the Obama voter.

I simply recognize that Trump is intellectually dishonest and clueless enough about major issue. Just like Obama was in 2008.
I have yet to come across a Trump supporter that I consider an intelligent poster.
That's your opinion. The fact that he brings people ACROSS all demographic,income,age,education,gender etc etc levels to vote for him shows he is doing something right.

Yes when it comes to promoting republicans, Rightwingers turn to sex appeal. It's not like facts and critical thinking will do it.

What are you talking about :ahole-1:, The Beasty and The Donald are almost TIED with unfavorable ratings! On the Republican side, Trump has 57% of voters who view him unfavorably. On the Democratic side, Clinton fares only slightly better with a 52% unfavorable rating, according to the latest 3/22 CNN poll!

Yes when it comes to promoting republicans, Rightwingers turn to sex appeal. It's not like facts and critical thinking will do it.

What are you talking about :ahole-1:, The Beasty and The Donald are almost TIED with unfavorable ratings! On the Republican side, Trump has 57% of voters who view him unfavorably. On the Democratic side, Clinton fares only slightly better with a 52% unfavorable rating, according to the latest 3/22 CNN poll!
Yeah and he has the lowest in history. Oops!

In reality Mr.Shutdown and fuck civilization cruz is probably much more hated...At least when talking about the general election with moderates and center-right republicans.

The gope is just using the asshole to get to the convention floor. No way in hell most of them would vote for him.

Says the Obama voter.

That's your opinion. The fact that he brings people ACROSS all demographic,income,age,education,gender etc etc levels to vote for him shows he is doing something right.
Stupid people of the world, unite!

Thanks to Trump we'll be lucky to hold on to the Senate. Not to mention the house seats we'll lose.

Who gives a shit how some politicians carreer is doing. I would like to see 90% of all republican replaced and the only way to do that is to see them lose everything. The funny thing is that the only thing we have to do is not show up to the poles and republicans like Mccain lose their jobs. The democrats will take over but once the country enters into a deep economic recession the public is willing to vote in new republicans. We might have to destroy just so we can create something.

Forum List

Back