Trump has the worst negatives of just about any candidate in modern history.

Trump can overcome his negatives, Hillary cannot overcome hers. Therefore, Trump will be the next president.

Well, I support Cruz, but Democrats like ignoring that Hillary's negatives are right behind Trump and they are with everyone, not just certain groups

if Cruz get the GOP nomination I will fully support him. The most important thing any of us can do is keep Hillary Clinton out of power.
You should have thought of that before supporting Trump.

Why? defeating Hillary is the goal. I feel quite sure that she and the DNC fear Trump much more than Cruz.

With Cruz they can use his Canadian birth, his alleged affairs, and the fact that he is not well liked in congress. With Trump all they have is that he is not PC, BFD.
As a Dem

The only one who can beat Hillary is Kasich.

Trump can overcome his negatives, Hillary cannot overcome hers. Therefore, Trump will be the next president.
No, he can't. You, like most far right wing wacks, argue your feelings, not the facts.

Feelings have nothing to do with it. Hillary's negatives are very strong and long lasting. 65% of americans use the word 'liar' as the first word to describe her. She cannot overcome the fact that a majority of americans don't like her and don't trust her.

Trump's negatives have been created by the media and his propensity to say dumb things rather than being PC. I actually consider that a positive, it shows that he is human and not a partisan PC parrot.
Your own logic then condemns Trump even more. He has made his own bed, not the media, and he can sleep in it.

Your feelings don't count.

no ones feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings count. that's why your libtardian campaign based on feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings will lose.

Again, if the American voters were as stupid as you dems think they are, you might be right, but they aren't and you aren't.

Feelings don't count, Redfish. The DNC and HRC, based on the numbers, want Trump far more than Cruz.

Then they may get their wish. Then lets see where the chips may fall. Hillary is a very flawed candidate----------old, angry, bitchy, white, corrupt, liar, traitor, fraud did I mention liar?

"We landed under sniper fire"
"a video caused it"
"we didn't lose a single person in Lybia"
"I always try to be truthful"

I love the smell of crumbling party desperation in the morning. With a Turumph./Hillary race to the bottom, Gary Johnson just might make 15% this time.. :banana: Or 22% -- when folks consider this elections from ONLY the "negative" side..
Hope he does

It will come out of Trumps hide

The wonderful thing about failing parties offering 2 power whore farts is ---- It's gonna hurt BOTH of them if people realize there is a legitimate 3rd choice on 50 state ballots. Bringing folks together is what CHOICES and TOLERANCE are all about..

Trumps support is 10 miles long and 2 inches deep.. It's BASED on hatred of the media and of party political control of the Congress. Only 4 people RUN the House/Senate. The rest are irrelevant and subservient to the likes of Reid and Ryan.. People are tired of the parties and their restraining of democracy. And they are livid about the press being lazy and complicit in the mud wrestling..

Well, I support Cruz, but Democrats like ignoring that Hillary's negatives are right behind Trump and they are with everyone, not just certain groups

if Cruz get the GOP nomination I will fully support him. The most important thing any of us can do is keep Hillary Clinton out of power.

Why? defeating Hillary is the goal. I feel quite sure that she and the DNC fear Trump much more than Cruz.

With Cruz they can use his Canadian birth, his alleged affairs, and the fact that he is not well liked in congress. With Trump all they have is that he is not PC, BFD.
As a Dem

If Kasich had any brains he would make a deal to be Trump's VP. Trump will only serve one term then Kasich would be a lock for the next two.

If he continues on his current path, he will never be anything but the gov of Ohio.

No, he can't. You, like most far right wing wacks, argue your feelings, not the facts.

Feelings have nothing to do with it. Hillary's negatives are very strong and long lasting. 65% of americans use the word 'liar' as the first word to describe her. She cannot overcome the fact that a majority of americans don't like her and don't trust her.

Trump's negatives have been created by the media and his propensity to say dumb things rather than being PC. I actually consider that a positive, it shows that he is human and not a partisan PC parrot.
Your own logic then condemns Trump even more. He has made his own bed, not the media, and he can sleep in it.

no ones feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings count. that's why your libtardian campaign based on feeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings will lose.

Again, if the American voters were as stupid as you dems think they are, you might be right, but they aren't and you aren't.

Not a candidate from EITHER of your parties that would actually STOP the corporate handouts and collusion. We ALL agree to that. Same with the cock-blocking of the House/Senate. Not a candidate in either of your parties (well maybe Sanders or Rand Paul) would stop the INSANE repetitive policy of creating HUGE VOIDS in Mid East power that the 23 radical jihadist thrive under..

THIS circus --- the one this thread is about -- is ALL ABOUT feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings. That's what negative polls are all about -- dumbass..

We are going to get Hillary because people distrust folks like Trump and Redfish even more than her.

2zq4mdj.jpg

I love the smell of crumbling party desperation in the morning. With a Turumph./Hillary race to the bottom, Gary Johnson just might make 15% this time.. :banana: Or 22% -- when folks consider this elections from ONLY the "negative" side..
Hope he does

It will come out of Trumps hide

The wonderful thing about failing parties offering 2 power whore farts is ---- It's gonna hurt BOTH of them if people realize there is a legitimate 3rd choice on 50 state ballots. Bringing folks together is what CHOICES and TOLERANCE are all about..

Trumps support is 10 miles long and 2 inches deep.. It's BASED on hatred of the media and of party political control of the Congress. Only 4 people RUN the House/Senate. The rest are irrelevant and subservient to the likes of Reid and Ryan.. People are tired of the parties and their restraining of democracy. And they are livid about the press being lazy and complicit in the mud wrestling..
We know where the libertarian vote comes from and it ain't the dems

Not a candidate from EITHER of your parties that would actually STOP the corporate handouts and collusion. We ALL agree to that. Same with the cock-blocking of the House/Senate. Not a candidate in either of your parties (well maybe Sanders or Rand Paul) would stop the INSANE repetitive policy of creating HUGE VOIDS in Mid East power that the 23 radical jihadist thrive under..

THIS circus --- the one this thread is about -- is ALL ABOUT feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings. That's what negative polls are all about -- dumbass..

then why not vote for someone who is not part of the establishment that has created this mess? Why not at least TRY to fix it? Why vote for more of the same?

I understand polls much better than you or just about anyone else on this silly message board. A national poll of 1000 people is as meaningful as a tick on an elephants ass.

We lose either way. Nobody wins with our worthless candidates.

I think the American people have reached a point where they feel this way about whoever will be the Democratic or Republican nominees. It doesn't matter now if it is Trump or Cruz, Clinton or Sanders.

I still believe, as I have for the past two years, this election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

Your comments, Redfish, demonstrate you understand very little.

Trump has negatives among even GOP leaning voters, for heaven's sake.

We lose either way. Nobody wins with our worthless candidates.

I think the American people have reached a point where they feel this way about whoever will be the Democratic or Republican nominees. It doesn't matter now if it is Trump or Cruz, Clinton or Sanders.

I still believe, as I have for the past two years, this election will have the lowest voter turnout for a Presidential election since 1924.

the GOP primary turnouts prove you wrong.

As a Dem

If Kasich had any brains he would make a deal to be Trump's VP. Trump will only serve one term then Kasich would be a lock for the next two.

If he continues on his current path, he will never be anything but the gov of Ohio.
And Trump will never be anything but a reality tv star with bad hair

Forum List

Back