Trump Has Thoroughly Proven Clinton Right

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

"Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes."

After just one debate, Donald Trump showed how easily he can be provoked and sent reeling into bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

He spent several days ranting, feuding, and lying about a former Miss Universe, culminating in a 3 a.m. tweet storm.

This is not a guy who can stay focused on the things that matter to America. Trump can be tipped off balance with incredible ease.

Never has there been a person who is so easily triggered into making a complete ass of himself.

It's one thing when it only does harm to himself. Quite another when the fate of the entire country is depending on this unhinged egomaniac whose devastating weaknesses are now very evident to the rest of the world, including our enemies.

Donald Trump is way, way, way too unstable and vulnerable for our country to be put into his hands.

Last edited:
.................yyyyawwwwwn
2hourli.jpg

"Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different – they are dangerously incoherent. They’re not even really ideas – just a series of bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.”

"A man who can be provoked by a tweet should not have his hands anywhere near the nuclear codes."

After just one debate, Donald Trump showed how easily he can be provoked and sent reeling into bizarre rants, personal feuds, and outright lies.

He spent several days ranting, feuding, and lying about a former Miss Universe, culminating in a 3 a.m. tweet storm.

This is not a guy who can stay focused on the things that matter to America. Trump can be tipped off balance with incredible ease.

Never has there been a person who is so easily triggered into making a complete ass of himself.

It's one thing when it only does harm to himself. Quite another when the fate of the entire country is depending on this unhinged egomaniac whose devastating weaknesses are now very evident to the rest of the world, including our enemies.

Donald Trump is way, way, way too unstable and vulnerable for our country to be put into his hands.

groupcrickets.jpg

That is exactly your behavior regarding the Clinton bitch.
You have obviously mistaken me for someone else.

I have absolutely no intention of voting for Clinton.

But it is long past time for you Trump Chumps to wise up to the liberal invader who has captured the GOP nomination.
And handing the presidency over to the Dems is a smart move to you?

LOL

For those who call themselves Republicans, but support Trump anyway:

Donald Trump is taking a dump on your faces.

Hillary is taking a dump on the faces of the Democrats.

It is simply bizarre you are mad at Hillary but are eating Trump's shit with gusto.

But it is long past time for you Trump Chumps to wise up to the liberal invader who has captured the GOP nomination.
I am voting for Trump because it is a vote against Hillary!

Our enemies now know how easily Trump can be knocked off course. They know how to knock him off balance without hardly trying.

Trump has shown the whole world the GIGANTIC chink in his armor.

How's that whole "voting for the lesser of two evils" thing been working out for you tards?

That idiocy is EXACTLY why we have Donald Trump the limousine liberal as the GOP candidate today.

You pussies are afraid to endure a little short term pain for long term gain.

For those who call themselves Republicans, but support Trump anyway:

Donald Trump is taking a dump on your faces.

Hillary is taking a dump on the faces of the Democrats.

It is simply bizarre you are mad at Hillary but are eating Trump's shit with gusto.
Grow the fuck up.

So that sums up your devotion to the Orange Messiah.

We have to burn this village to save it.

Trump and his Chumps and all the other bigots, retards, racists, liars, hypocrites, and psychopaths who have infected the GOP and the conservative movement need to be kicked to the curb with extreme prejudice.

It should have been done a long time ago.

Until it is done, things will just keep getting worse.

With Trump, we aren't even the Republican party any more. The GOP is a farce now. A cut and run, impeach Bush, tax dodging, pro-choice, unstable liberal friend of the Clintons has taken over.

You people are beyond stupid, beyond retarded. You are a menace. A threat which must be removed like a cancer.

Only one way to find out. Vote Trump.

Clinton picture.jpg

The Demoncrat programming in full effect after creating a personal agenda full fledged terrorist organization.

If Trump wasn't so hot headed and offensive I might have considered voting for him. I think it is nice to see someone who doesn't have any political experience voting for president. Maybe in the next election cycle we will see more of that but from sane individuals.

But Trump is a no for me. He says whatever is on his mind without thinking first. He is easily provoked and he's given the bigoted and ignorant a voice in this country.

I'm voting for Hilary because I don't want a baboon running the country and be the laughing stock of the world.

Hilary set out then sit with the miss universe story and Trump took the bait because he can't handle anyone criticizing him. If he and his people were they would have ignored the story and moved. But no, Trump had to go on a twitter rant in the middle of the night and then go on fox and friends making an ass out of himself.

Hilary and her campaign managers are actually running a campaign while Trump is running a circus. But people like circuses which is why he has come as far as he has.

I can't vote for Trump, so I will have to vote for H. Clinton, I don't see a choice.

Forum List

Back