Trump Has Thoroughly Proven Clinton Right

People listening to this lying Washington whore, are fools who hate America.

.................yyyyawwwwwn
2hourli.jpg
That is exactly your behavior regarding the Clinton bitch.
You have obviously mistaken me for someone else.

I have absolutely no intention of voting for Clinton.

But it is long past time for you Trump Chumps to wise up to the liberal invader who has captured the GOP nomination.
And handing the presidency over to the Dems is a smart move to you?

LOL
Smarter than electing Trump.

But it is long past time for you Trump Chumps to wise up to the liberal invader who has captured the GOP nomination.
I am voting for Trump because it is a vote against Hillary!
How's that whole "voting for the lesser of two evils" thing been working out for you tards?

That idiocy is EXACTLY why we have Donald Trump the limousine liberal as the GOP candidate today.

You pussies are afraid to endure a little short term pain for long term gain.
I said fuck about lesser of two evils moron! I said I was voting AGAINST that Clinton bitch!

And handing the presidency over to the Dems is a smart move to you?

LOL
Smarter than electing Trump.
You are proof he's the right choice.

I am voting for Trump because it is a vote against Hillary!
How's that whole "voting for the lesser of two evils" thing been working out for you tards?

That idiocy is EXACTLY why we have Donald Trump the limousine liberal as the GOP candidate today.

You pussies are afraid to endure a little short term pain for long term gain.
I said fuck about lesser of two evils moron! I said I was voting AGAINST that Clinton bitch!
Same thing, idiot.

Sure, Jake.

You're a Gary "Aleppo" Johnson guy and a solid (Eisenhower/Reagan/Lincoln) Republican

Our enemies now know how easily Trump can be knocked off course. They know how to knock him off balance without hardly trying.

Trump has shown the whole world the GIGANTIC chink in his armor.

Chink is racist

hata!

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.

Conservatives should write-in a vote for a real conservative. Scott Walker, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson, etc. This would send a very loud and clear message to the GOP how badly they fucked up by allowing a pro-choice, pro-AWB, Medicaid expanding, cut and run liberal to be our nominee.

After the election, the shitheads who sucked off a friend of the Clintons and allowed him to take over the party should be purged from the party.

The first order of business should be the impeachment of Reince Priebus.

For those who call themselves Republicans, but support Trump anyway:

Donald Trump is taking a dump on your faces.

Hillary is taking a dump on the faces of the Democrats.

It is simply bizarre you are mad at Hillary but are eating Trump's shit with gusto.
and gary johnson is Gomer Pyle walking around posing as a presidential candidate. I laugh, he isn't smart enough to know who any foreign leaders are. And someone wants him with his finger on a button. LOL.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is simply bizarre you are mad at Hillary but are eating Trump's shit with gusto.
and gary johnson is Gomer walking around posing as a presidential candidate. I laugh, he isn't smart enough to know who any foreign leaders are. And you want him with his finger on a button. LOL.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
It amuses me how you tards keep making wrong assumptions about me. The only damper on my amusement is the knowledge that you have no idea what a fool you are making of yourself.

Trump is very thorough, the best, everyone is talking about it. In fact his friend called the other day and said "Donald, your thoroughness is just tremendous, the best" and Donald agreed then went on Twitter. Everyone is talking about his extreme thoroughness also small hands and anus like orange face.

If Trump wasn't so hot headed and offensive I might have considered voting for him. I think it is nice to see someone who doesn't have any political experience voting for president. Maybe in the next election cycle we will see more of that but from sane individuals.

But Trump is a no for me. He says whatever is on his mind without thinking first. He is easily provoked and he's given the bigoted and ignorant a voice in this country.

I'm voting for Hilary because I don't want a baboon running the country and be the laughing stock of the world.

Hilary set out then sit with the miss universe story and Trump took the bait because he can't handle anyone criticizing him. If he and his people were they would have ignored the story and moved. But no, Trump had to go on a twitter rant in the middle of the night and then go on fox and friends making an ass out of himself.

Hilary and her campaign managers are actually running a campaign while Trump is running a circus. But people like circuses which is why he has come as far as he has.
doesn't make her qualified to be president. she got four americans killed. makes her a murderer. And you're ok cause she can run a campaign. wow. Good for you you like good campaign messages over quality leader. wow again.

Actual conservatives should not vote for either Trump or Clinton. They are the same person.
Couldn't make it past that.
Trump wants to expand Medicaid even more than Obama has.

Trump is "very pro-choice".

Trump was a registered Democrat before and all during the Iraq War.

Trump wanted Bush impeached.

Trump believes Bill Clinton was a great president.

Trump believes Hillary was the best SecState ever, despite Benghazi.

Trump opposed the surge and wanted us to cut and run from Iraq.

Trump supports an Assault Weapons Ban.

Trump supports Universal Health Care.

Come to think of it, you're right. They aren't the same. Trump is more liberal than Clinton.

and gary johnson is Gomer walking around posing as a presidential candidate. I laugh, he isn't smart enough to know who any foreign leaders are. And you want him with his finger on a button. LOL.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
It amuses me how you tards keep making wrong assumptions about me. The only damper on my amusement is the knowledge that you have no idea what a fool you are making of yourself.
well a vote for anything other than the two candidates with the majority of support is nothing but, :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:. A person voting for nothing is somehow better qualified to tell me how my vote is. hilarious.

Couldn't make it past that.
Trump wants to expand Medicaid even more than Obama has.

Trump is "very pro-choice".

Trump was a registered Democrat before and all during the Iraq War.

Trump wanted Bush impeached.

Trump believes Bill Clinton was a great president.

Trump believes Hillary was the best SecState ever, despite Benghazi.

Trump opposed the surge and wanted us to cut and run from Iraq.

Trump supports an Assault Weapons Ban.

Trump supports Universal Health Care.

Come to think of it, you're right. They aren't the same. Trump is more liberal than Clinton.
and?

If Trump wasn't so hot headed and offensive I might have considered voting for him. I think it is nice to see someone who doesn't have any political experience voting for president. Maybe in the next election cycle we will see more of that but from sane individuals.

But Trump is a no for me. He says whatever is on his mind without thinking first. He is easily provoked and he's given the bigoted and ignorant a voice in this country.

I'm voting for Hilary because I don't want a baboon running the country and be the laughing stock of the world.

Hilary set out then sit with the miss universe story and Trump took the bait because he can't handle anyone criticizing him. If he and his people were they would have ignored the story and moved. But no, Trump had to go on a twitter rant in the middle of the night and then go on fox and friends making an ass out of himself.

Hilary and her campaign managers are actually running a campaign while Trump is running a circus. But people like circuses which is why he has come as far as he has.
doesn't make her qualified to be president. she got four americans killed. makes her a murderer.
The last Republican president got way, way, way, way, way, way more Americans killed than that.

In fact, not even counting the wars, there were way more than four Americans killed in attacks on our diplomatic missions under the last GOP president, including a diplomat of whose name I bet you have no idea. But I didn't hear a single one of you pseudocons whining about it, never mind for years on end.

So don't give me this faux crying over the Four Dead Americans™. It's all a big fucking act by hacks.

Forum List

Back