Trump has until tomorrow to implement Russia sanctions ordered by Congress

Tell me, how did the Russians get you to vote for Trump?
What, is that a question at the AA for Trump? It was you inbreds that Russia led along by the nose. Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:
Nope, you inbreds ran Hillary and that's the reason we have Trump.
Trump didn't"

win your primary because of Hillary. He won that because you're all a bunch of whimpering cowards, and Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people.

"...Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people."

Link or lie.
How Russia used social media to divide Americans

No need to respond. I can predict it word for word.

1.There is no proof of Russia hacking, as the Hillary campaign refused to allow the FBI access to their servers.

2."Trump and Clinton spent $81M on US election Facebook ads, Russian agency $46K
Facebook had previously announced that $100,000 was spent on Facebook ads from June 2015 to May 2017 by Russian-linked disinformation sources, while an additional $50,000 was spent by Russians that signals indicate weren’t or were only weakly connected to an organized disinformation campaign."
Trump and Clinton spent $81M on US election Facebook ads, Russian agency $46K

There were 100 thousand Facebook adds by Russian sources……out of billions of ads….

What's the percentage?

"We know, for example, that some institution linked to the Russian government — likely the infamous Internet Research Agency — bought ads on Facebook between 2015 and 2017, with the assumed intent of stoking anger and partisanship. We know that the ads concerned wedge issues like immigration, the Second Amendment, and police brutality; we even know what some of the Russian pages and accounts were. And we know that around 3,000 ads were purchased at a cost of around $100,000.

… the $100,000 spent by the Russian government is laughably small, no matter how precisely targeted. In contrast, the official Trump campaign spent $90 million on digital ads — and, unlike the Russians, had assistance from Facebook employees to target and deploy them effectively. “There’s no way $100,000 in ad budget impacted the election. It’s ridiculous,” García Martínez said."
http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/did-russias-facebook-ads-actually-swing-the-election.html

NEXT!!!

You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.

Tell me, how did the Russians get you to vote for Trump?
What, is that a question at the AA for Trump? It was you inbreds that Russia led along by the nose. Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:
Trump didn't"

win your primary because of Hillary. He won that because you're all a bunch of whimpering cowards, and Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people.

Link or lie.

So Russia started back when Bush was in office? Then continued through Obama's reign of terror? Is Russia the ones that called me racist, when I disagreed with obama?

Trump didn't"

Link or lie.

So Russia started back when Bush was in office? Then continued through Obama's reign of terror? Is Russia the ones that called me racist, when I disagreed with obama?
They trained you it was okay, and desirable to be a racist

Trump didn't"

Link or lie.

They trained you it was okay, and desirable to be a racist
Lol, you don't have a clue.

Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:

Hillary is all trump has in his playbook. Actually, I think trumpo is in love with her.

Russia and Putin seem to be the only two things leftists have in theirs.

And this in face of the known facts:

The Kremlin
a. produced an anti-Trump dossier aimed at sinking his candidacy
b. Putin bribed Hillary per the uranium deal
c. The Kremlin paid (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more,
d. The Podestas were given $millions by Russians
e. Suddenly, the dumbest among us...claim the Russians are in favor of Trump.
The Russians are in favor of collapsing America. Their chosen vessel was Trump.
And yet, after a year and half, the shills STILL cannot show any proof! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberals.jpg

Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:

Hillary is all trump has in his playbook. Actually, I think trumpo is in love with her.

Russia and Putin seem to be the only two things leftists have in theirs.

And this in face of the known facts:

The Kremlin
a. produced an anti-Trump dossier aimed at sinking his candidacy
b. Putin bribed Hillary per the uranium deal
c. The Kremlin paid (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more,
d. The Podestas were given $millions by Russians
e. Suddenly, the dumbest among us...claim the Russians are in favor of Trump.
The Russians are in favor of collapsing America. Their chosen vessel was Trump.
And yet, after a year and half, the shills STILL cannot show any proof! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 173843
58ad82e52900002900bea23a.jpg

Donald Trump is Napoleon the Pig from Animal Farm – The New Americana – Medium

Look to Orwell’s ‘Animal Farm’ for insights into Trump

President Trump’s ‘Animal Farm’

I'm aware of Twitter and Facebook, but use neither, finding them puerile addictions. I know what is reposted from them.

You claimed Trump supporters deny Russian interference. I merely asked who did so. Names, please.

It would help your cause if they are people of note.

Are you NOT reading the shithole posts from Russia interference denialists?

I'm aware of Twitter and Facebook, but use neither, finding them puerile addictions. I know what is reposted from them.

You claimed Trump supporters deny Russian interference. I merely asked who did so. Names, please.

Yeah this site has a good 10 - 20

Yeah this site has a good 10 - 20

I'll go with more like 20-30 Sad :(

Why should their be sanctions against Russia?? ..... :dunno:

Why should they be against Iran?? They are against Russia for Russian meddling in our elections.

An accusation without proof.

Plenty of proof, if not your head is in the sand.

Sorry, you missed the memo. The Party LIne is that the proof is too secret to be released, so we just have to trust the leakers.

Who's names we don't know.

I believe I specified people of note.

trump's face is buried so deep in his pillow he can barely breath.

And Putin keeps him that way.

So much for the sanctions.

Forum List

Back