Trump has until tomorrow to implement Russia sanctions ordered by Congress

jillian
DrLove
Old Rocks

You are accusing the president of violating US law, a very serious allegation. What section of the law is he violating? You should be able to answer this simple question.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-115hr3364enr/html/BILLS-115hr3364enr.htm

CLEAR Obstruction of Justice combined with probable conspiring with a hostile foreign entity to influence a US election.
I gave you a direct link to the law in question.

Simple lesson for Tehon -

Google Nixon impeachment or Saturday Night Massacre.
The similarities are striking. We're in the midst of a slow-burning version of same.
Could happen when Mueller is fired but more likely in a year when we take back the House.

Buckle up

Google who was in charge of Congress back then

Americans.

Yeah I remember those days before the Russians owned us and called all the shots.

Memories light the corners of my mind

jillian
DrLove
Old Rocks

You are accusing the president of violating US law, a very serious allegation. What section of the law is he violating? You should be able to answer this simple question.

CLEAR Obstruction of Justice combined with probable conspiring with a hostile foreign entity to influence a US election.

The similarities are striking. We're in the midst of a slow-burning version of same.
Could happen when Mueller is fired but more likely in a year when we take back the House.

Buckle up
Completely irrelevant to the OP and serves to highlight your lack of knowledge.

jillian
DrLove
Old Rocks

Buckle up
Completely irrelevant to the OP and serves to highlight your lack of knowledge.

You a funny old feller ain't ya? :wink:
You asked a question - I answered it.
Perhaps you needed it in the form of an 8 page children's picture book like Trump gets his daily briefings?

Buckle up

Americans.

Yeah I remember those days before the Russians owned us and called all the shots.

Memories light the corners of my mind

No those were the days when they would remove a president, those days are over after they let Bill Clinton stay in office.

jillian
DrLove
Old Rocks

Buckle up

Americans.

Only your ilk would lower the bar so low and then cry that the other side won't raise it up.

You cheered when OJ got away with killing Nicole

You cheered when bill was not removed from office

You cheered when Harry used the nuclear option

You cheered when Hillary was not indicated it

You cheered when Louis Lerner was not indicated

You cryed like a baby when Trump won because of your type..

Deal with it.

I made post #92 & I want it deleted.
I ask the monitors to delete post #92
It was crude and rude and does not belong here; delete it!!

& delete post #86 for the same reason :)-

Last edited:
Trump is blocking the Russian sanctions

The Russians will now give him a big lot in Moscow to build a trump Tower with loans from Russia

Forum List

Back