Trump has until tomorrow to implement Russia sanctions ordered by Congress

Either you are trying to piss off people or you seriously think that.. I guess it really bothers me when I see someone say that.I find it to be so un-american.
Why don't you look at how the Russians live..under the control of the government, if anyone tries to expose it they are murdered..
Putin insists on only good things being said in the media, or his people.
Is that how you want to live?
Putin is a great leader who only wants best for people and country. He only locks up traitors and bad people like gays and jews. ..... :cool:

You seriously need to look at reality..

The rapidly climbing numbers of Russians fleeing the country in search of political freedom and economic opportunity in the West has become the greatest threat to the stability of the Russian Federation, said an Atlantic Council analyst.

Millions of educated Russians flee Putin’s Russia

He held back food from his own people.

Putin Sanctioned His Own People. But It Helped Him Win.
Putin Sanctioned His Own People. But It Helped Him Win. | HuffPost

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
The Senate vote on this was 98 to 2. What's your prediction? Mine is more stonewalling. Question is whether the spineless and testicle-free Republicans will sit on their hands --- AGAIN

Trump faces a major deadline to use the Russia sanctions power that Congress overwhelmingly voted to give him — and it’s anybody’s guess as to whether he’ll comply on time after missing the last deadline.

Scrutiny is high, amid lingering suspicion of Trump’s eagerness to mend fences with Russia and with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation still digging into election meddling by Moscow. Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle remain keen to get tough on Vladimir Putin’s government.

They have reason to worry about whether the popular sanctions package Trump reluctantly signed in August will be implemented just as hesitantly. The Russia provisions of the bill were designed as a response to Moscow’s meddling in the 2016 election, which the president himself has downplayed.

Furthermore, the last time Trump’s administration confronted a deadline to set in motion penalties against Putin’s government, it took more than three weeks — and a nudge from Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) — for Trump’s team to comply.

An even more critical moment arrives Monday. The Treasury Department is required to begin imposing sanctions against entities doing business with Russia’s defense and intelligence sectors as well as to produce a hotly-anticipated list of oligarchs maintaining close ties to Putin. Implementing the law robustly would risk harming the relationship Trump has tried to cultivate with Putin — and any delay would mean snubbing Congress’ authority.​

Deadline looms for Trump and Russia sanctions

Congress cannot force executive action from the executive branch.

The rapidly climbing numbers of Russians fleeing the country in search of political freedom and economic opportunity in the West has become the greatest threat to the stability of the Russian Federation, said an Atlantic Council analyst.
It's the same type of disloyal and traitorous people who fled the U.S. when our wonderful Pres. Trump was elected. Mainly, leftist liberals, gays and jews. I'm sure Putin and the Russian people are happy to see them leave.

Unfortunately, many of them end up in America. .... :cool:

Congress cannot force executive action from the executive branch.

Yes they can - but it will take further action

“If they don’t cooperate, then further actions need to be taken,” Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) told The Daily Beast on Monday. The Arizona senator, who chairs the powerful Armed Services Committee and has spoken out against the White House on its attitude toward Moscow, said the administration has left him in the dark.

Who cares?

Everyone outside the Trump cult cares.
What does that have to do with anything? Oh umm, ahh, sigh....try not to lie...

The poster asked who cares about whether these sanctions are enforced by clown in Cheif and I explained to him anyone outside of the Trump cult cares.

Trumpsters are the main ones denying Russian interference.

Who has denied Russian interference?

Can you believe that there are still righties who haven't even heard of the Russian Bots on Twitter and Facebook ? Why because the news they read does not cover it and they refuse to watch or read anything else because Trump calls it fake news..

I'm aware of Twitter and Facebook, but use neither, finding them puerile addictions. I know what is reposted from them.

You claimed Trump supporters deny Russian interference. I merely asked who did so. Names, please.

It would help your cause if they are people of note.

Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:

Hillary is all trump has in his playbook. Actually, I think trumpo is in love with her.

Russia and Putin seem to be the only two things leftists have in theirs.

And this in face of the known facts:

The Kremlin
a. produced an anti-Trump dossier aimed at sinking his candidacy
b. Putin bribed Hillary per the uranium deal
c. The Kremlin paid (Bill) Clinton speeches that fetched $500,000 or more,
d. The Podestas were given $millions by Russians
e. Suddenly, the dumbest among us...claim the Russians are in favor of Trump.

Hillary is all trump has in his playbook. Actually, I think trumpo is in love with her.

The Kremlin
The Russians are in favor of collapsing America. Their chosen vessel was Trump.

The Kremlin
The Russians are in favor of collapsing America. Their chosen vessel was Trump.

"The Russians are in favor of collapsing America."
Exactly.....hence the Clinton Crime Family was their choice.

None of these facts are disputable....as your post proved.
The Kremlin

None of these facts are disputable.

Well, to a braindead bimbo, no

Speaking of 'braindead'....here's your third chance to deny the facts I've posted....

None of these facts are disputable....as your post proved.
The Kremlin

Three strikes and you're out.

The Senate vote on this was 98 to 2. What's your prediction? Mine is more stonewalling. Question is whether the spineless and testicle-free Republicans will sit on their hands --- AGAIN

Trump faces a major deadline to use the Russia sanctions power that Congress overwhelmingly voted to give him — and it’s anybody’s guess as to whether he’ll comply on time after missing the last deadline.

Scrutiny is high, amid lingering suspicion of Trump’s eagerness to mend fences with Russia and with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation still digging into election meddling by Moscow. Lawmakers on both sides of the aisle remain keen to get tough on Vladimir Putin’s government.

They have reason to worry about whether the popular sanctions package Trump reluctantly signed in August will be implemented just as hesitantly. The Russia provisions of the bill were designed as a response to Moscow’s meddling in the 2016 election, which the president himself has downplayed.

Furthermore, the last time Trump’s administration confronted a deadline to set in motion penalties against Putin’s government, it took more than three weeks — and a nudge from Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) — for Trump’s team to comply.

An even more critical moment arrives Monday. The Treasury Department is required to begin imposing sanctions against entities doing business with Russia’s defense and intelligence sectors as well as to produce a hotly-anticipated list of oligarchs maintaining close ties to Putin. Implementing the law robustly would risk harming the relationship Trump has tried to cultivate with Putin — and any delay would mean snubbing Congress’ authority.​

I don't think they will follow through on sanctions. Firstly because Trump doesn't want to admit Russia elected him into office, and secondly because he wants their help again in upcoming elections.
Tell me, how did the Russians get you to vote for Trump?
What, is that a question at the AA for Trump? It was you inbreds that Russia led along by the nose. Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:
Nope, you inbreds ran Hillary and that's the reason we have Trump.

I don't think they will follow through on sanctions. Firstly because Trump doesn't want to admit Russia elected him into office, and secondly because he wants their help again in upcoming elections.
What, is that a question at the AA for Trump? It was you inbreds that Russia led along by the nose. Come on, tell us more about pizzagate and Hillary's e-mails. :rolleyes:
Trump didn't win your primary because of Hillary. He won that because you're all a bunch of whimpering cowards, and Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people.

None of these facts are disputable.

Well, to a braindead bimbo, no

We both knew you couldn't dispute the facts.

More facts:

"...the media narrative is collapsing with new facts showing the misbehavior of certain FBI officials. Besides not showing any collusion, we can now look back to see “inappropriate” briefings by intelligence officials of the Congress using this discredited information.

... the use of the dossier to obtain surveillance on Trump administration officials a “scandal of epic proportions.” In addition, America is also learning of the post-election whisper campaign to delegitimize President Donald Trump."
If The Classified Memo Is Released, Here’s What It Might Show

Trump didn't"

win your primary because of Hillary. He won that because you're all a bunch of whimpering cowards, and Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people.

"...Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people."

Link or lie.

Trump didn't"

win your primary because of Hillary. He won that because you're all a bunch of whimpering cowards, and Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people.

"...Russia ran a massive campaign to stoke your fears about brown people."

Link or lie.
How Russia used social media to divide Americans

No need to respond. I can predict it word for word.

Forum List

Back