Trump has yet to feel the full weight of Democratic power aligned against him

Now that President Obama, Vice president Biden, and Senator Elizabeth Warren have endorsed Hillary (with Bernie coming on board soon) - Trump will soon be buried in constant negative attacks using his own actions and words against him until the General Election. Hell is coming...

This all assumes that RNC powers haven't derailed Trump by then.

With the media in your pocket, no one can destroy someone like the Democrat machine, that's for sure. Ask any of the women assaulted by Bill in private then by Hillary in public

With the media in your pocket, no one can destroy someone like the Democrat machine, that's for sure. Ask any of the women assaulted by Bill in private then by Hillary in public
Political perceptions of Reality always change more slowly than the Reality itself does.

This is no different.

With the electronic media displacing the old Marxist controlled traditional media, the power of these kabals of journalists openly supportive of Hillary Clinton are eclipsed for good, but they just dont realize it yet. Nor does the lapdog opposition that has always played the foil for the Democrats since FDR.

No, the times they are a changin', and this time for the good.

He did face the full wrath of the republican party, and how did that work again?

And democrat party is even weaker, populated with primarily loser omega males and old hags...

He did face the full wrath of the republican party, and how did that work again?

And democrat party is even weaker, populated with primarily loser omega males and old hags...
^ that

And grl means Girl OP you Dem Plantation puppet

oh

^ that

So, what if I'm not a girl? Click on my avatar.
ok. That just never came up

ANYWAY, you are not helping the crony Dem w/ threads like this guy

oh

^ that

Well, you help your cause - and I'll help mine. Would you rather have Trump in the White House?

oh

^ that

Well, you help your cause - and I'll help mine. Would you rather have Trump in the White House?
I'd rather have neither you Dem Reservation lap dog!!!

what would happen if there were an Presidential election of the two corrupt parties and no one showed up?

oh

^ that

what would happen if there were an Presidential election of the two corrupt parties and no one showed up?
speaker of the house would take over until such a time that a president could be selected.
Do we really want that?

oh

^ that

Wow, Bernie fever really has you unhinged.

oh
^ that

Sooo..... you have nothing. Figures.

Don't leave the Dem Reservation because theres spooky stuff out there. :ack-1: The crony Dems have you pegged you poor thing :itsok:

oh
^ that

why would anyone have Bernie fever, we have all been telling you guys for months now that his commie ass didnt stand a chance.
Bernie was never a threat. The DNC and the RNC are threats because they have Hillary already sitting in the oval office due to a promise made to her if she stepped down and let the negro win

oh

Don't leave the Dem Reservation because theres spooky stuff out there. :ack-1: The crony Dems have you pegged you poor thing :itsok:

Dem Reservation? Isn't Bernie running as a Democrat? Why do you hate Democrats?

oh

he is running on their party's ticket because he has to caucus w/them because the two corrupt parties have a strangle hold on the process

Please tell me you were aware of this fact

THEY'VE HAD YOU PENNED-IN, ON THEIR VIRTUAL PLANTATION, SO LONG, YOU ARE UNABLE TO AWAKEN FROM YOUR WILLFUL SLUMBER. SAD

he is running on their party's ticket because he has to caucus w/them because the two corrupt parties have a strangle hold on the process

THEY'VE HAD YOU PENNED-IN, ON THEIR VIRTUAL PLANTATION, SO LONG, YOU ARE UNABLE TO AWAKEN FROM YOUR WILLFUL SLUMBER. SAD

Really? Are you suggesting he was FORCED to caucus with Democrats? Why didn't Bernie run as an Independent?

Really? Are you suggesting he was FORCED to caucus with Democrats? Why didn't Bernie run as an Independent?
You REALLY are not that bright.

You REALLY are not that bright.

Obviously, due to your mental state, you can no longer caucus with Democrats on this board.

Notice how no one is posting in your Dem Plantation thread anymore son?

Forum List

Back