Trump Hatred Caused "Scientists" To Lie

Here's why. The line I quoted was from the article that your fellow trumptard posted. The scientists on it have declared him to be a racist.

I can also show you many many examples and you trumptards will dismiss as drive-by media or some such claptrap, You want me to play the game, answer my question.

So, one more time...Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August 2021. Simple question. Yes or No? Are you afraid to answer?
So, in your world racism is a science?

Scientists lied and people died

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
And you believed Dr Fauci because of your TDS you murdering fucking bastard.
So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?
Firing him would cause another GD impeachment........lolol

Fauci lied and people died because of your TDS support. I would feel so awful and I know you do.

We told you he was a quack over a year ago
Again, if Fauci was a quack, why did your orange douche bag not fire him? He threatened to do it multiple times and yet...

Your orange douche bag was a coward, was he not?
I like your relentless pursuit also
You didn't answer the question
I said he would have been impeached. Fauci was important to Trump.

He knew if he did the opposite, itwould be the right thing to do.

Fauci did advise Trump.Trump did the opposite right thing

It wasn't official anyway the lab theory. They hid it good for a long longtime
First of all...Fauci wasn't an elected official. So he would not have been impeached. He could have only been fired by his then boss...your orange douche bag.

So, Fauci wasn't fired even though Rump kept complaining about him. And, if as you say, Fauci hid the facts about the virus and your orange douche bag did not fire him...what does that tell you about your fuhrer?

Do you agree that your fuhrer was an incompetent ass? Yes or No?

You didn't answer my question
As fascinating as it is to see you repeat "You didn't answer the question" 50 times, could you kindly highlight your friend's quote and then hit "REPLY" on the little reply button that pops up ? That would be super awesome.
What quote would that be buddy? And...you didn't answer the question.

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
Honest people
Did you even read the article that you posted? Even the scientist does not claim that the lab-leak theory as fact. Just a theory and the last thing she and the other scientist want to do is be associated with a racist like your orange douche bag. Let me know if you are still confused.

What stopped Trump from doing an investigation, was he too busy trying take information from individuals forcefully to see who was leaking classified information about his pillow humping acts?

Maybe he was busy fighting off yet another impeachment attempt.

You are wholeheartedly the defender of ANYTHING that suggests that Trumps enemies were bad news for America, and/or have failed in some way. How you can pretend 180,000 illegals entering your nation at your southern border is worth defending is beyond me. Now Covid-19 lies are Trumps fault, because he should have known enough not to trust his scientists?
Nothing but excuses.
Look who's talking. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Honest people
Did you even read the article that you posted? Even the scientist does not claim that the lab-leak theory as fact. Just a theory and the last thing she and the other scientist want to do is be associated with a racist like your orange douche bag. Let me know if you are still confused.
You people dismiss facts. Why act like you care about them now?

Honest people
Aww...my favorite trumptard. How ya doin' buddy? And how's your orange loser? Still, picking his nose in Florida?

Just because you're worried about being called names is not an excuse to be dishonest

Trump highlighted one thing that's now inbedded into American history - the mental illness of the left is so bad, so epic, that the sheer hate and derangement syndrome against one guy has been utterly off the Richter scale.

It is very concerning in this day and age that we live among those who's state of mind has been so retarded, so venomous, so ill against another person.

Trump is by far a person who you wouldn't want your own children to be, but when your mental capacity has displayed the level of hatred that we've witnessed, thank fuck my kids are not like Left Wingers. And I say that from the bottom of my heart and soul, Left Wingers are fucked up, big style.

Honest people
Aww...my favorite trumptard. How ya doin' buddy? And how's your orange loser? Still, picking his nose in Florida?
That post should be removed for trolling. Reason: contains trolling, flaming and/or no content:
It happens to me. Let's see if your comment stays up.

Trump highlighted one thing that's now inbedded into American history - the mental illness of the left is so bad, so epic, that the sheer hate and derangement syndrome against one guy has been utterly off the Richter scale.

It is very concerning in this day and age that we live among those who's state of mind has been so retarded, so venomous, so ill against another person.

Trump is by far a person who you wouldn't want your own children to be, but when your mental capacity has displayed the level of hatred that we've witnessed, thank fuck my kids are not like Left Wingers. And I say that from the bottom of my heart and soul, Left Wingers are fucked up, big style.
Trump has shown thinking people the level of corruption from every media outlet to politicians and bureaucrats. He has exposed countless lies. The hate grows stronger but the numbers are dwindling.

What stopped Trump from doing an investigation, was he too busy trying take information from individuals forcefully to see who was leaking classified information about his pillow humping acts?

And there was this whole Trump witch hunt the democrats were ALWAYS nagging about.

Scientists lied and people died

And you believed Dr Fauci because of your TDS you murdering fucking bastard.
So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?
Firing him would cause another GD impeachment........lolol

Fauci lied and people died because of your TDS support. I would feel so awful and I know you do.

We told you he was a quack over a year ago
Again, if Fauci was a quack, why did your orange douche bag not fire him? He threatened to do it multiple times and yet...

Your orange douche bag was a coward, was he not?
I like your relentless pursuit also
You didn't answer the question
I said he would have been impeached. Fauci was important to Trump.

He knew if he did the opposite, itwould be the right thing to do.

Fauci did advise Trump.Trump did the opposite right thing

It wasn't official anyway the lab theory. They hid it good for a long longtime
First of all...Fauci wasn't an elected official. So he would not have been impeached. He could have only been fired by his then boss...your orange douche bag.

So, Fauci wasn't fired even though Rump kept complaining about him. And, if as you say, Fauci hid the facts about the virus and your orange douche bag did not fire him...what does that tell you about your fuhrer?

Wait a minute...LOLOL

Fauci was the God and Trump would have been IMPEACHED. Please read through and quit making ass assumptions on what I said.

Fauci was appointed by Reagan...lolol....Trump was going to fire him...lolol.Sure

We all depended on that weasel including Trump. As you always use hind sight for arguments you libturds, no one knew what this virus was.

But Fauci did. He funded which means you funded the damned virus.

He tried to lied but these emails were the proof

Now have I made myself clear now????

Pleasant dreams

E4BWBfXUcAEG7Ik.jpg

Honest people
That post should be removed for trolling. Reason: contains trolling, flaming and/or no content:
It happens to me. Let's see if your comment stays up.
I hope not. Tying fukterd libturds in pretzels is fun.......Logic is fun

i'm usually good for about 5 post removals a week.........................If you don't get a couple removed a week your doing a shit job as a poster in my view

The 'Orange Fuhrer' is a figment of your estimable imagination. Get help.
LOL. You didn't answer the question. Why are you so scared?
Nobody here is scared of you, soy boy. Your question is improperly phrased. Let's see if you can figure out why.

Here is your stupid question:

Magnus said:

Why is that question improperly phrased?

Forum List

Back