Trump Hatred Caused "Scientists" To Lie

Scientists lied and people died

Always be suspicious when they admit they lied, their motto is to admit nothing deny everything.
I think claiming they did it to take the opposite side of Trump is a lie and smokescreen to keep the real reasons and questions from being discussed. They lied about the lab to save their own hides and involvement in funding those labs, especially when Obama had denied his administratuon funded such research.
And it hides questioning the financing as possibly being strategic for use in a crisis needed in their radical progressive tactical methods laid out in their handbook. Even lying about use of remedies is a strategy to keep the crisis active as needed for their tactical use.
In short the million dollar question is: did they lie to utilize the convenient crisis or did they lie to protect from being outted as purposely causing the crisis which is part of their playbook
"rules for radicals"?

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
You’re a complete dupe. What’s it feel like to wallow in abject ignorance? You’re obviously an expert.
Cite an example of trump racism.
Talking about complete dupes...do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
Total dodge. Democrats have 0 substance. Nothing but "derp derp, orange man bad, derp"

Cite an example of Trump racism.
Only trumptards believe their fuhrer is devoid of racism. So, are you a trumptard? Do you believe your fuhrer will be back in power this August?
Provide a link to an example of Trump racism. Your claiming that he is racist doesn't make it so.

Where's your proof, soy boy?
Democrat talk and talk but they have no granba.

Talking about complete dupes...do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
You have an "Orange Man Bad" complex brought on by a serious case of TDS.
You didn't answer my question. Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
You have yet to offer an example of Trump racism. Why should anyone here reply to your dumbshit questions when you fail to provide answers to theirs?
Here's why. The line I quoted was from the article that your fellow trumptard posted. The scientists on it have declared him to be a racist.

I can also show you many many examples and you trumptards will dismiss as drive-by media or some such claptrap, You want me to play the game, answer my question.

So, one more time...Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August 2021. Simple question. Yes or No? Are you afraid to answer?
I can point to hella reasons Biden is racist but the best you can do is point to an article saying scientists say orangeman bad, derp.

You have an "Orange Man Bad" complex brought on by a serious case of TDS.
You didn't answer my question. Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
I'll answer with a few questions of my own. How do you know that he won't be back ? Are you and your ilk planning something ?????

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
And you believed Dr Fauci because of your TDS you murdering fucking bastard.
So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?
Firing him would cause another GD impeachment........lolol

Fauci lied and people died because of your TDS support. I would feel so awful and I know you do.

We told you he was a quack over a year ago
Again, if Fauci was a quack, why did your orange douche bag not fire him? He threatened to do it multiple times and yet...

Your orange douche bag was a coward, was he not?
I like your relentless pursuit also
You didn't answer the question
I said he would have been impeached. Fauci was important to Trump.

He knew if he did the opposite, itwould be the right thing to do.

Fauci did advise Trump.Trump did the opposite right thing

It wasn't official anyway the lab theory. They hid it good for a long longtime
First of all...Fauci wasn't an elected official. So he would not have been impeached. He could have only been fired by his then boss...your orange douche bag.

So, Fauci wasn't fired even though Rump kept complaining about him. And, if as you say, Fauci hid the facts about the virus and your orange douche bag did not fire him...what does that tell you about your fuhrer?

Do you agree that your fuhrer was an incompetent ass? Yes or No?
Garantee you that if the Democrat's hadn't have (well you probably know but will never say), and he would have got his deserved 4 more years, then Fauci sure would have been fired bigly if we're found by Trump to be yet another deep state POC.

You’re a complete dupe. What’s it feel like to wallow in abject ignorance? You’re obviously an expert.

Respond to his post, little hater dupe.

Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids

That's the hatred that caused thousands of innocent lives. Just as bad as racism. But you're an idiot because Trump isn't racist.

No, in 2025.

Total dodge. Democrats have 0 substance. Nothing but "derp derp, orange man bad, derp"

Cite an example of Trump racism.
Only trumptards believe their fuhrer is devoid of racism. So, are you a trumptard? Do you believe your fuhrer will be back in power this August?
You haven't named one thing Trump has done that's racist. He did more for blacks than obama did.

So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?
The 'Orange Fuhrer' is a figment of your estimable imagination. Get help.
LOL. You didn't answer the question. Why are you so scared?
Nobody here is scared of you, soy boy. Your question is improperly phrased. Let's see if you can figure out why.

Here is your stupid question:

Magnus said:

Why is that question improperly phrased?
Since you feel that way, you tell me. And, while you are at it...Do you believe your orange douche bag will be back in power in August 2021? Yes or No?

Democrats are scum. You can tell because Democrats who claim to be decent people don't oppose douche bags like the Democrat above.

Poor kids can be just as bright as white kids
Exactly.... Money has nothing to do with anything, just like skin color has nothing to do with anything. If a person is a good person, it is their character being nurtured for good no matter what comes at them in life.... It's not their skin color or their levels of finances in life that causes them to be bad. It's to easy to blame everything except for the person that is responsible for their own character, and their action's caused by their own created character out of their own choices made in life. It's time to realize this again, and to start saving those who are good because they are surrounded by those who are bad, and it's time to start punishing the bad in accordance with their crimes against those who are good. It's time again.

There is absolutely no excuse for anyone encouraging bad or going along with bad in any inward shape or inward form that it takes in life.

Nobody here is scared of you, soy boy. Your question is improperly phrased. Let's see if you can figure out why.

Magnus said:

Since you feel that way, you tell me. And, while you are at it...Do you believe your orange douche bag will be back in power in August 2021? Yes or No?
I had no idea that asaratis' even OWNED an orange douche bag. . .

combination-douche-enema-system-w-water-bottle-25007-1.jpg

. . . much less that is was magical and had power over us all? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

Magnus said:

...and you respond with yet another improperly phrased question.

Here's you problem, Mr. Shithead Maggot:

You asked a yes-or-no question, "Do you agree your fuhrer was ... ____? Yes or No?"

To answer with either Yes or No would imply we agree with your characterization of Trump as another Hitler. We don't.

You asked another yes-or-no question, "Do you believe your orange douche bag will be ...____? Yes or No?"

Again, either answer would imply we agree with your characterization of Trump as an orange douche bag. We don't.

Here's a properly phrased question to you.

Do you realize yet that you are a fucked up, worthless, incompetent piece of shit? Yes or No?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back