Trump Hatred Caused "Scientists" To Lie

Talking about complete dupes...do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
You have an "Orange Man Bad" complex brought on by a serious case of TDS.
You didn't answer my question. Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
You have yet to offer an example of Trump racism. Why should anyone here reply to your dumbshit questions when you fail to provide answers to theirs?

Scientists lied and people died

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
You’re a complete dupe. What’s it feel like to wallow in abject ignorance? You’re obviously an expert.
Cite an example of trump racism.
Talking about complete dupes...do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
Total dodge. Democrats have 0 substance. Nothing but "derp derp, orange man bad, derp"

Cite an example of Trump racism.
Only trumptards believe their fuhrer is devoid of racism. So, are you a trumptard? Do you believe your fuhrer will be back in power this August?
Provide a link to an example of Trump racism. Your claiming that he is racist doesn't make it so.

Where's your proof, soy boy?

What stopped Trump from doing an investigation, was he too busy trying take information from individuals forcefully to see who was leaking classified information about his pillow humping acts?
My God. What you and Fauci did to the world pushing this fucking bull shit.

don't you feel any remorse for your GD ITDS (Infantile kind)

"At the time, it was scarier to be associated with Trump and to become a tool for racists, so people didn't want to publicly call for an investigation into lab origins," she said.

Can't blame her or the other scientists. Who wants to be associated with racists like Trump?
And you believed Dr Fauci because of your TDS you murdering fucking bastard.

You have an "Orange Man Bad" complex brought on by a serious case of TDS.
You didn't answer my question. Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August?
You have yet to offer an example of Trump racism. Why should anyone here reply to your dumbshit questions when you fail to provide answers to theirs?
Here's why. The line I quoted was from the article that your fellow trumptard posted. The scientists on it have declared him to be a racist.

I can also show you many many examples and you trumptards will dismiss as drive-by media or some such claptrap, You want me to play the game, answer my question.

So, one more time...Do you believe your orange fuhrer will be back in power in August 2021. Simple question. Yes or No? Are you afraid to answer?

So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?

So did your orange fuhrer. He kept Fauci, right? Did he fire him? What does that tell you about your orange douche bag?
Firing him would cause another GD impeachment........lolol

Fauci lied and people died because of your TDS support. I would feel so awful and I know you do.

We told you he was a quack over a year ago

Only trumptards believe their fuhrer is devoid of racism. So, are you a trumptard? Do you believe your fuhrer will be back in power this August?
Only idiots make statements like this. Are you an idiot?
Another trumptard afraid to answer the question. My...my. Interesting. Thanks for playing, trumpturd.
I don't know who you are or ever saw you. But did anyone tell you yet you are a retarded MF yet? I'm sure 100 times but I never seen your ass before

Fauci lied and millions died. Trump Punked you for the 1000th time

Fauci lied and people died because of your TDS support. I would feel so awful and I know you do.

Again, if Fauci was a quack, why did your orange douche bag not fire him? He threatened to do it multiple times and yet...

Your orange douche bag was a coward, was he not?

Another trumptard afraid to answer the question. My...my. Interesting. Thanks for playing, trumpturd.
I don't know who you are or ever saw you. But did anyone tell you yet you are a retarded MF yet? I'm sure 100 times but I never seen your ass before

One more time...why did your orange douche bag not fire Fauci if he was so incompetent? Does that mean your orange douche bag was incompetent too? What does that tell us about trumptards and their faith in their fuhrer?

Why are you avoiding the question, trumpturd?

One more time...why did your orange douche bag not fire Fauci if he was so incompetent? Does that mean your orange douche bag was incompetent too? What does that tell us about trumptards and their faith in their fuhrer?

I told you he would have been impeached again. You had Fauci cock in tour mouth all this time

You're a decent poster there Magnus

Again, if Fauci was a quack, why did your orange douche bag not fire him? He threatened to do it multiple times and yet...

I like your relentless pursuit also

I told you he would have been impeached again. You had Fauci cock in tour mouth all this time

You're a decent poster there Magnus
You didn't answer my question

You didn't answer the question

You didn't answer the question
I said he would have been impeached. Fauci was important to Trump.

He knew if he did the opposite, itwould be the right thing to do.

Fauci did advise Trump.Trump did the opposite right thing

It wasn't official anyway the lab theory. They hid it good for a long longtime

Forum List

Back