Trump: "Highest Stock Market In History, By Far!"

We'll be burnt toast if that zombie brained Biden gets in there.
I'm planning to vote for him if he doesn't succumb to Covid-19 before then. I have had trump fatigue since he was 9 months into office.
You are voting for alzheimers?
Voters voted for Alzheimers in 2016. They will vote for normalcy in 2020.
I voted for a Democrat in 2016 so you are probably correct.
Moron
You voted correctly in 2016. Somehow your brain now thinks Trumpian dementia is normal. Maybe it’s your diet.
Its amazing how you know what I think, considering you have the self awareness of a dead fly.
Amazing how the human mind works, ey?

We'll be burnt toast if that zombie brained Biden gets in there.
I'm planning to vote for him if he doesn't succumb to Covid-19 before then. I have had trump fatigue since he was 9 months into office.

Voters voted for Alzheimers in 2016.

Granted, Hillary did win the popular vote, but Trump won the presidency.
Alzheimers won in 2016. That will be corrected this November,

That will be corrected this November,
If you're voting for Biden, you're voting for Alzheimers

Until Biden boasts about his dick size on national TV like Trump or says George Washington invaded airports during the revolutionary war you will a hard argument concerning Biden’s fitness for office. Trump either has all the signs of dementia or an extremely low IQ. Pick one.

Last edited:

Until Biden boasts about his dick size on national TV like Trump or says George Washington invaded airports during the revolutionary war you will a hard argument concerning Biden’s fitness for office. Trump has all the signs of dementia or an extremely low IQ. Pick one.

Or stated he watched television in 1929?
Biden, FDR and the Invention of Television

and that was 12 years ago.

Until Biden boasts about his dick size on national TV like Trump or says George Washington invaded airports during the revolutionary war you will a hard argument concerning Biden’s fitness for office. Trump has all the signs of dementia or an extremely low IQ. Pick one.

So...he made a mistake as to a year...that is a far cry from Trump comments airports in the revolutionary war, his big brain, Puerto Rico surrounded by water, big beautiful fingers, Andrew Jackson being angry about the civil war, etc,

So...he made a mistake as to a year...that is a far cry from Trump comments airports in the revolutionary war, his big brain, Puerto Rico surrounded by water, big beautiful fingers, Andrew Jackson being angry about the civil war, etc,

If that were the only mistake he made, you'd have a point.

It wasn't.

you don't.

(are you getting dizzy from all your spin yet?)

It wasn't.

you don't.

Why are my posts spin and yours are not?

So what if Biden made a mistake as to when FDR spoke.

I will make a bet with you?

I bet more people know that there were no airports in the Revolutionary War than know that FDR did not speak on television in 1929?

To insinuate that Biden has Alzheimer's due to a few mistakes of history while Trump, whose comments in IMHO were far more egregious, does not have Alzheimer's is just engaging in partisan polemics.

But we are in politics forum so that is to be expected. You speak in public day after day and you will make remarks that are wrong and silly. It applies to both Trump and Biden or any politician for that matter

Trump just seems to make them on a frequency that is mind shattering.

It wasn't.

you don't.

I bet more people know that there were no airports in the Revolutionary War than know that FDR did not speak on television in 1929?

To insinuate that Biden has Alzheimer's due to a few mistakes of history while Trump, whose comments in IMHO were far more egregious, does not have Alzheimer's is just engaging in partisan polemics.

But we are in politics forum so that is to be expected. You speak in public day after day and you will make remarks that are wrong and silly. It applies to both Trump and Biden or any politician for that matter

"To insinuate that Biden has Alzheimer's due to a few mistakes of history "

that seems to be a symptom of AD.

"Trump, whose comments in IMHO were far more egregious, "

Which of Trumps comments are a sign of AD?

20 Alzheimer's Symptoms Throughout All Its Stages

It wasn't.

you don't.

"Which of Trumps comments are a sign of AD?"

This is certainly a reflection of some kind of illness...

It wasn't.

you don't.

I could probably find a similar video of Bidens 'misspeaks', and the Left would still claim it isn't Alzheimers.

I posted this link earlier: 20 Alzheimer's Symptoms Throughout All Its Stages

Which of those symptoms is Trump showing?

It wasn't.

you don't.

I could probably find a similar video of Bidens 'misspeaks', and the Left would still claim it isn't Alzheimers.

So one has Alzheimers but the other one doesn't?

It wasn't.

you don't.

That seems to be the Lefts claim.

Still waiting to see which of the symptoms Trump has, per the link I posted.

I only saw one symptom listed in your link. I also recall the right claiming Hillary was having seizures after she turned her head in an exaggerated motion. Seems to me the right is going back to that well.

I only saw one symptom listed in your link. I also recall the right claiming Hillary was having seizures after she turned her head in an exaggerated motion. Seems to me the right is going back to that well.

you only saw one?

They listed 20.

one per page.

you only saw one?

They listed 20.

one per page.

I saw no link to any other pages on the subject.

you only saw one?

They listed 20.

one per page.

scroll down, and you will see a BIG blue box, with the word 'NEXT' in it.

(Seriously don't believe I had to actually post this)

you only saw one?

They listed 20.

one per page.

That doesn't appear on my phone. Perhaps you can screen shot what it appears below and I can do the same to show it's not on my phone...

you only saw one?

They listed 20.

one per page.

That doesn't appear on my phone. Perhaps you can screen shot what it appears below and I can do the same to show it's not on my phone...

That may be the problem.

I'm not on a phone

Forum List

Back