Trump highlights the difference between conservatives and libertarians.

So stow the liberals and conservative are ‘the same’ BS; it’s a lie – it's as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Agreed. They're not the same. Each wants to bully others in their own special way. But they're both wrong, and I won't support either.
Sure you do. You support the left's position on Big tech censorship right down the line.
Magaturds take no accountability for their actions. You seem to agree with that.
What does that idiotic accusation have to do with anything?
It illustrates the intent of you shit birds. It illustrates that your content is untrustworthy, which means it has no redeemable value because you refuse to be called to the mat for it.
It does no such thing, moron.

Trumpster "conservatives" pretend to care about limited government and individual liberty, but they really don't. They like bullying others with government just as much as the liberals, they just have a different list of ways they'd like to bully people.

Don't fall for it.
Like what?

How do "conservatives" want to bully others with government? Examples.

I am not saying you are wrong, just not sure what issue you are focusing on.

Well, right out of the gate, there's the issue we've been butting heads on for weeks - the current Trump movement to impose their version of the fairness doctrine on big tech companies.
Well, I think we disagree on the characterization. It's not demanding "equal time" or exposure. The Tech companies are using individuals with whom the contract to attract advertisers, but then breach their own terms of service for political purposes. It's a different issue all together.

If big tech wants to shut down certain political views, fine, but the relationship between end user and big tech is contractual and big tech MUST be transparent about who/what they are going to shut down, or be sued.

There is NOTHING about my position on the relationship between big tech and the end user that is anti-liberty.
It's anti-accountability. Is that your definition of liberty?
You support "accountability" to Mark Zuckerberg, and no one else.
Troll comment. Means nothing.
Like everything you post, douchebag.

So stow the liberals and conservative are ‘the same’ BS; it’s a lie – it's as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Agreed. They're not the same. Each wants to bully others in their own special way. But they're both wrong, and I won't support either.
Sure you do. You support the left's position on Big tech censorship right down the line.
Magaturds take no accountability for their actions. You seem to agree with that.
It illustrates the intent of you shit birds. It illustrates that your content is untrustworthy, which means it has no redeemable value because you refuse to be called to the mat for it.
It absolutely does, Exhibit A.

Trumpster "conservatives" pretend to care about limited government and individual liberty, but they really don't. They like bullying others with government just as much as the liberals, they just have a different list of ways they'd like to bully people.

Don't fall for it.
Like what?

Well, right out of the gate, there's the issue we've been butting heads on for weeks - the current Trump movement to impose their version of the fairness doctrine on big tech companies.
Well, I think we disagree on the characterization. It's not demanding "equal time" or exposure. The Tech companies are using individuals with whom the contract to attract advertisers, but then breach their own terms of service for political purposes. It's a different issue all together.

If big tech wants to shut down certain political views, fine, but the relationship between end user and big tech is contractual and big tech MUST be transparent about who/what they are going to shut down, or be sued.

There is NOTHING about my position on the relationship between big tech and the end user that is anti-liberty.
You support "accountability" to Mark Zuckerberg, and no one else.
Troll comment. Means nothing.
Like everything you post, douchebag.
Aww, does your pussy hurt? Maybe you should go lay down.

It absolutely does, Exhibit A.
It does no such thing, moron

Don't fall for it.
Like what?

What the fuck do you mean "anti-accountability"?

What is the solution to "bad" speech? Censorship or more speech?

I don't imagine you understand the concept of liberty.
You want to bitch and moan about 'censorship' from privately owned social media platforms. That's when you want the government to step in to give you a mulligan for being whiney entitled pricks. That's fucking dumb.

Do you know what TOS is? Do you know you can be tossed out on your ass for violating them and it will be legally binding in favor of the platform provider? Maybe you're just obtuse.

So, when a user acts like a fucking entitled piece of shit, spreading disinformation on said platforms like Qult45 wastes of human tissue tend to do, do they ever take responsibility for their fucking entitled piece of shit actions?

No. The answer is no. Fuck 'em. I don't think they deserve liberty.
Maybe you don't understand the concept of a contractual relationship.

But your rant about your hatred of liberty is noted. And expected.
Once again sidestepping the accountability. Typical. Do you see value in all opinions? I sure as fuck don't.
Who should be accountable? Who gets to decide "accountability"?

I DO see the value in all opinion, even shitty ones, because that's the only way we will know of them and reject them.

Do you see the tyrant nature of your own self?
I call out bullshit when I see it. I'm certainly not here to sing kumbaya with the enemy.
And your tyrant ass is the enemy, for certain.

Forum List

Back