Trump highlights the difference between conservatives and libertarians.

This is stupid...

Trump increased spending
View attachment 499211

Obama reduced and kept it flat for 5 years... Trump just ramped the shit up...

How stupid is the premise for this thread...

Next week, Trump had the healthiest diet of any President...
Obama "reduced it flat?" Are you serious? He had a trillion dollar deficit his last year. How is that "flat?"

Trumpster "conservatives" pretend to care about limited government and individual liberty, but they really don't. They like bullying others with government just as much as the liberals, they just have a different list of ways they'd like to bully people.

Don't fall for it.
Like what?

How do "conservatives" want to bully others with government? Examples.

I am not saying you are wrong, just not sure what issue you are focusing on.

Well, right out of the gate, there's the issue we've been butting heads on for weeks - the current Trump movement to impose their version of the fairness doctrine on big tech companies.
Trump wants to be able to lie and spread Conspiracy Theories on someone else's platform....

They don't like him doing this as they find it undermines American Society and Democracy.. They consider this very bad for business...

This is like me going into bar and roaring that one guy slept with another guys wife (which is not true). Then get offended when refuse service..
Thanks for demonstrating that you are opposed to freedom of speech.

Trumpster "conservatives" pretend to care about limited government and individual liberty, but they really don't. They like bullying others with government just as much as the liberals, they just have a different list of ways they'd like to bully people.

Don't fall for it.
You're one of those forum douchebags who claim to be a libertarian but never supports any libertarian positions.

Isn't that right?

If by "never supports any libertarian positions" you mean "won't ride the Trump crazy train." - yeah. You nailed it!
In other words, you voted for Biden. I guarantee you that Biden got no libertarian votes.

Don't fall for it.

I am conservative and would love the Fed to only be about defense.

Kill your baby? Thats fine, it should be state by state rule.

What other government? I dont care if you do hula hoops during the flag. You look like an idiot, but it shouldnt be and is not against the law.

You are losing me on the big government thing
I get that you're no libertarian, but a lot of Trump supporters claim to be. And they're not fooling anyone.
There is a test on the internet I have taken a number of times over the years. The results say I am a libertarian every time. I am also a Trump Deplorable.

Don't fall for it.
Under Trump Government Spending was 55% of the US Economy!!! Trump forced Real ID Laws and attempted to overthrow results of a Free & Fair Election

Don't fall for it.
I cant agree. I have never bullied anyone.

Don't fall for it.

What other government? I dont care if you do hula hoops during the flag. You look like an idiot, but it shouldnt be and is not against the law.

I get that you're no libertarian, but a lot of Trump supporters claim to be. And they're not fooling anyone.
There is a test on the internet I have taken a number of times over the years. The results say I am a libertarian every time. I am also a Trump Deplorable.

dblack has never supported a single libertarian principle. He's a pretend libertarian.

Don't fall for it.

The only test that matters is what we do.

Don't fall for it.

Did you vote for Joe Biden?

Don't fall for it.

Did you vote for Joe Biden?
No.

Don't fall for it.
There are no liberals, just petty intolerant and arrogant assholes saying they are.

Don't fall for it.

dblack has never supported a single libertarian principle. He's a pretend libertarian.
He certainly laps at the boots of BigCorp, under the guise of being a "free marketer".

Don't fall for it.
You're one of those forum douchebags who claim to be a libertarian but never supports any libertarian positions.

Isn't that right?

If by "never supports any libertarian positions" you mean "won't ride the Trump crazy train." - yeah. You nailed it!
In other words, you voted for Biden. I guarantee you that Biden got no libertarian votes.
Nope. I don't do "lesser of two evils". That's strictly for chumps.

Don't fall for it.
Under Trump Government Spending was 55% of the US Economy!!! Trump forced Real ID Laws and attempted to overthrow results of a Free & Fair Election
There hasn't been an honestly "free and fair" election in Murica in over a century.....The Uniparty has seen to that.

Don't fall for it.

I thought the test would show me as slightly conservative. I was really surprised the first time I took the test and was labeled as libertarian. I got a number of other co-workers to take the test and the results they got matched what I expected.

Of course I don’t vote for the Libertarian candidate for President as that would be a wasted vote.

So stow the liberals and conservative are ‘the same’ BS; it’s a lie – it's as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Agreed. They're not the same. Each wants to bully others in their own special way. But they're both wrong, and I won't support either.
So you didn't like Trump? You didn't vote for him this year? Good for you. Thanks by the way.
Wish I could return the sentiment. You did vote for one of the bully parties - so I'll be blaming you, rather than thanking you.
Blame me too. I couldn't pull the trigger for Jo Jorgansen because she is NOT a libertarian.

They were fools to let Austin Petersen leave the party.
Austin was their future. Granted, the libertarian party succeeds at failing like no other. So it shouldnt have been a surprise.

Of course I don’t vote for the Libertarian candidate for President as that would be a wasted vote.

That's the only part that matters.
If you live in a swing state then you have to vote Trump or Democratic. If you are a libertarian in Michigan and you voted Libertarian then you helped Biden win. And in 2016 you helped Hillary lose.

If you live in a RED or solid blue state then you're an idiot if you are a libertarian and voted for Trump. The more votes the libertarian or green party get, the more national $ and attention they get. So it matters depending on what state you live in.

Fact is there aren't a lot of libertarians out there and it's not catching on. But it's lasted longer than the Tea Party did I'll give them that. They have a following.

If you live in a swing state then you have to vote Trump or Democratic.

That's not true.

If you are a libertarian in Michigan and you voted Libertarian then you helped Biden win.

neither is that.

And in 2016 you helped Hillary lose.

Strike three.

Sorry - I don't play lesser-of-two-evils. It's a con.

A libertarian who votes Democrat or Republican is wasting their vote. Wasting their most important opportunity to support what they believe in.

Forum List

Back