Trump hits back at Romney with video

Romney described Trump to a T.

And I was saying the same thing weeks before Mitt made his speech.

anti?

I see him for what he is.

just as I see the rest of them for what they are.

and not one of them is worth the energy to leave my house to vote.

th

anti?

th
Sounds good to me you don't vote you got not right to bitch about how things are run then.

I've got every right to bitch about lemmings and sheep putting incompetent people in the WH.

and the only one running now I consider competent for the office is Kasich.

and he could take down Hilary without a sweat

But the sheep will nominate Trump, and the lemmings will nominate Hillary.

th

anti?

th
Sounds good to me you don't vote you got not right to bitch about how things are run then.

I've got every right to bitch about lemmings and sheep putting incompetent people in the WH.

and the only one running now I consider competent for the office is Kasich.

and he could take down Hilary without a sweat

But the sheep will nominate Trump, and the lemmings will nominate Hillary.

th
The sheep and lemmings nominated McCain and Romney and Bush and Dole etc etc etc. Stop trolling threads about Trump since you have NOTHING to even say about him since you aren't even freaking voting.

Romney's no match for Trump. He's a milquetoast wuss. He completely blew the last Election. But i do find this pretty interesting. If Romney had shown this kinda fire during the last Election, he'd be President right now. This shite is just too little too late. It's very shallow and cowardly. Romney should just slink off and go away now. He's irrelevant.

Last edited:
So many pathetic losers seeking fame off getting in on the Trump phenomenon. Megyn Kelly, Romney, and so on...

Romney got to be relevant again for a couple days. But it'll be over for him soon. Back to irrelevant obscurity any day now. There will be many more like him though. But i think Trump can handle it. He'll dismiss em and move on.

So many pathetic losers seeking fame off getting in on the Trump phenomenon. Megyn Kelly, Romney, and so on...

Romney got to be relevant again for a couple days. But it'll be over for him soon. Back to irrelevant obscurity any day now. There will be many more like him though. But i think Trump can handle it. He'll dismiss em and move on.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back