Trump holds news conference on invasion from central America and invasion in general

Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
I hope nothing happens, but if they try to hurt our soldiers. Fire away, less we will have to pay to take them back to their country.
It's ILLEGAL for the military to be used as a Force, for this type of situation where it is a civil law enforcement duty of Border Patrol, inside the USA....

Posse Comitatus Act.

Try reading it.... inform yourself.
It's the duty of the military to keep us safe. Maybe if we had the wall built, we wouldn't be talking about this.
DemonRats don’t want a wall.

Like the Berlin Wall????????

Well, I wouldn't necessarily mind.

It's just wouldn't it make more sense to REVOKE welfare benefits to Illegals & their children, REVOKE the ability to get jobs here, REVOKE the ability to go to food pantries, or Soup Kitchens, or REVOKE the ability to rent to Illegals.

Why is the WALL the BEST OPTION???????????

Am I missing something?????

Let's be HONEST Republicans are Pseudo-Nationalists, who put on a ruse of Nationalism, the truth is the Chamber of Commerce type of Republican elite WANT Capitalist freedom to hire Illegals, they WANT them here for cheap labor profits, and to avoid a labor shortage.

Why? I'm not the one drooling over the prospect of shooting people or seeing anyone hurt.

Are you?
I hope nothing happens, but if they try to hurt our soldiers. Fire away, less we will have to pay to take them back to their country.
It's ILLEGAL for the military to be used as a Force, for this type of situation where it is a civil law enforcement duty of Border Patrol, inside the USA....

Posse Comitatus Act.

It's the duty of the military to keep us safe. Maybe if we had the wall built, we wouldn't be talking about this.

It's just wouldn't it make more sense to REVOKE welfare benefits to Illegals & their children, REVOKE the ability to get jobs here, REVOKE the ability to go to food pantries, or Soup Kitchens, or REVOKE the ability to rent to Illegals.

Let's be HONEST Republicans are Pseudo-Nationalists, who put on a ruse of Nationalism, the truth is the Chamber of Commerce type of Republican elite WANT Capitalist freedom to hire Illegals, they WANT them here for cheap labor profits, and to avoid a labor shortage.
The berlin wall was to keep people in, not out. If you want to solve the problem. Just take away any home or apartment from the owner, if they rent to an illegal.

I miss the days when the left was liberal and supported labor interests.

These sheeple who are all lining up to support internal corporation schemes for flooding the West with cheap labor are all too stupid to even understand why supporting the working stiff is important

Fucking brainwashed fools.

Posse Comitatus Act.

The berlin wall was to keep people in, not out. If you want to solve the problem. Just take away any home or apartment from the owner, if they rent to an illegal.

It's funny how OUR DISFUNCTIONAL government thinks that Employers Hiring Illegals is less of a crime than Eric Garner selling Cigarettes out of the pack.

There are regulations, BUT our DISFUNCTIONAL government looks the other way with Illegals, many other regulations put into place NOT SO MUCH.

Call it Fascistic, well I certainly like Regulations, who wants to have Restaurants without Health Inspectors, and or Corrupt Health Inspectors?????

No wonder why people get a lot of hepatitis eating food in the Third-World which is more lax on regulations of the food industry.

------------------------------------------------------------ We will see 'Care4' .

We will see our President behind bars and all the military men who used lethal force behind bars as well, is that what you really want?

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

the Military already knows they can not use lethal or any kind of force, to enforce our laws within the USA, and General Mattis has said such.... the military IS NOT GOING THERE to do anything but be helpful in logistics, for the border patrol officers.

The fact you have to repear this over and over certainly makes it seem like some here really want the military to do some shooting.
I know!

And I do not know who these people I once respected, are any more.... it's saddening to me.... :(
What saddens me is the attitude of you leftists who oppose our country's very sovereignty.

I would hate to see it come to violence, but the question posed was IF the migrants started to use violence in order to gain entry, should they be repelled by force. You obviously side with violence being used as a tactic to invade our country.

You have no concern for those already here as virtue signaling is more important to you than showing any empathy for your fellow Americans who will see their job opportunities and wages diminished and their taxes increased were we to abandon any common sense semblance of order when it comes to allowing people from other countries to come here.

Who worked on a farm owned by Republicans...So tell us again how it's always just the Democrats?
I don’t think so. DemonRats want open borders. Republicans do not!
Democrats do not want open borders....

that's right wing propaganda, made up bull crud, that was created by Republican operatives to use as a marketing strategy....

Yeah right, you quacks have never met an illegal you didn't embrace
That's simply not true....

We need Republicans and Democrats to get together and pass immigration reform and border security....

my suspicion is no one wants to actually do something, so they can pit the two sides against each other, and try to win seats in elections off of it.

President Trump was given a bipartisan bill, giving him 25 BILLION for border security, with giving the DACA's a pathway to citizenship, and Trump turned it down.... and got only 1.2 Billion for border security in his budget bill that he signed.

He didn't want it settled either..... he too wants to use it as a political tool and not really build the wall and beef up security at the border....

YOU ARE BEING played like a violin by him....
For instance. What kind of immigration reform? What kind of border security?
You notice no open borders loving DemonRats will answer these direct specific questions?

We will see our President behind bars and all the military men who used lethal force behind bars as well, is that what you really want?

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

the Military already knows they can not use lethal or any kind of force, to enforce our laws within the USA, and General Mattis has said such.... the military IS NOT GOING THERE to do anything but be helpful in logistics, for the border patrol officers.

The fact you have to repear this over and over certainly makes it seem like some here really want the military to do some shooting.
I know!

And I do not know who these people I once respected, are any more.... it's saddening to me.... :(
What saddens me is the attitude of you leftists who oppose our country's very sovereignty.

I would hate to see it come to violence, but the question posed was IF the migrants started to use violence in order to gain entry, should they be repelled by force. You obviously side with violence being used as a tactic to invade our country.

You have no concern for those already here as virtue signaling is more important to you than showing any empathy for your fellow Americans who will see their job opportunities and wages diminished and their taxes increased were we to abandon any common sense semblance of order when it comes to allowing people from other countries to come here.
That is it! They love illegals and they hate America! They do in fact want open borders!

I don’t think so. DemonRats want open borders. Republicans do not!

that's right wing propaganda, made up bull crud, that was created by Republican operatives to use as a marketing strategy....

We need Republicans and Democrats to get together and pass immigration reform and border security....

my suspicion is no one wants to actually do something, so they can pit the two sides against each other, and try to win seats in elections off of it.

President Trump was given a bipartisan bill, giving him 25 BILLION for border security, with giving the DACA's a pathway to citizenship, and Trump turned it down.... and got only 1.2 Billion for border security in his budget bill that he signed.

He didn't want it settled either..... he too wants to use it as a political tool and not really build the wall and beef up security at the border....

You notice no open borders loving DemonRats will answer these direct specific questions?
You just admitted that Democrats don't want open borders, gotta keep up if you gonna win the game of deceit...

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

I know!

--------------------------------------------------- only thing i can say is that i hope that these traitors and their kids get what they deserve Dogma.

You just admitted that Democrats don't want open borders, gotta keep up if you gonna win the game of deceit...
DemonRats want open borders!

Fascism is a social disease.

Anglo-Saxons are a genetic disease, and therefor a violent disaster.

Hehe... did that hit too close to home?

Anglo-Saxons have been a violent monstrosity, and I guarantee you MOST on this forum calling for death & destruction by overt force of a massacre shooting against Latinos here are ANGLO-Saxons, and also that most here on the forum calling for death & destruction by subtle Diversity Immigration of America here are also ANGLO-Saxon.

My guess is 90% of White Americans have Anglo-Saxon blood-lines.

It's probably no different on this forum.

So, you tell me why???????????????????

The bottomline is that Anglo-Saxons killed, and killed as Capitalist pro-Jews like W.Bush, like Benjamin Disraeli etc.
and also killed, and killed as anti-Capitalist anti-Jew Fascists like Nazis, like the Rhineland Massacres, etc.

Poland killed few under anti-Semitic & Nationalistic (Fascist like) Jozef Beck, Poland killed few under Communism Soviets, Poland killed few under Capitalism, and Poland killed few under the Monarchy like Jan III Sobieski.

Why is it Anglo-Saxons tend to Chimp out NO MATTER the government type & Poles DO NOT?

Maybe it's NOT the Government type & instead a racial characteristic of violent Anglo-Saxons?????????????????

Anglo-Saxons have been a ....

No it's not, and never was.

That's called extreme propaganda, and biases.

Since the 2000's rolled on in, the MOST Violent country is the most Capitalist,most pro-Jewish, AKA the U.S.A like W. Bush's war.

Just before the 1900's rolled on in, the MOST violent Country was the most Capitalist, most pro-Jewish, AKA the British Empire, which the Great Victorian Holocausts peaked when the British people elected Jewish Benjamin Disraeli.

Now, why is that???????????

Maybe because Anglo - Saxons go Chimp, Chimp?????????/

Germans & English tribes AKA Anglo-Saxons ALWAYS are going NUTS looting, and shooting.

Since the 2000's rolled on in, the MOST Violent country is the most Capitalist,most pro-Jewish, AKA the U.S.A like W. Bush's war.

Just before the 1900's rolled on in, the MOST violent Country was the most Capitalist, most pro-Jewish, AKA the British Empire, which the Great Victorian Holocausts peaked when the British people elected Jewish Benjamin Disraeli.

Germans & English tribes AKA Anglo-Saxons ALWAYS are going NUTS looting, and shooting.

Get down with your fascist self!

Fascism would have REAL SOLUTIONS to REAL PROBLEMS.

Like regulating businesses against hiring Illegals.

Like regulating businesses against outsourcing.

Cracking down on those renting to Illegals.

Make it hard for Illegals to be here, and they'll self deport.

Also, the Fascists would regulate the Media, Hollywood and people like Zuckerberg's Facebook & Larry Page's Youtube from being extremely biased in pushing Liberalism, and , or censoring out the opposition.

Also, the Fascists would promote eugenics, IMO peaceful eugenics, AKA Positive Eugenics, NOT sterlizations, and NOT killing.

But, rather the aim is to improve genetic quality, and ELIMINATE racial scums from being born, whether it be Bowers killing Jews at the Synagogue, or Paddock killing country music Hicks in a Jason Aldean concert, or Omar Manteen shooting up a Gay nightclub.

It's about LAW & ORDER.

Civilization requires regulation, government management, taxes, anti-immigration methods, and so forth.

Also, the Fascists would promote peaceful eugenics, AKA Positive Eugenics, NOT sterlizations, and NOT killing.

But, rather the aim is to improve genetic quality, and ELIMINATE racial scums from being born, whether it be Bowers killing Jews at the Synagogue, or Paddock killing country music Hicks in a Jason Aldean concert, or Omar Manteen shooting up a Gay nightclub.

It's about LAW & ORDER.

Civilization requires regulation, government, taxes, anti-immigration methods, and so forth.

Fascism is a social disease. I'm pretty sure history has my back on this one. Your views are malignant, and lead to authoritarian, tyrannically government.

------------------------------------------------------ maybe the tribes you admire are the most capable at exerting their will and exercising their power as the big dogs . You sound kinda jealous Sob !!

and i don't see the tribes you mention doing any looting !! And shooting by the Big Dog happens far too seldom since about 1992 or thereabouts Sob .

Also, the Fascists would regulate the Media, Hollywood and people like Zuckerberg's Facebook & Larry Page's Youtube from being extremely biased in pushing Liberalism, and , or censoring out the opposition.

Also, the Fascists would promote eugenics, IMO peaceful eugenics, AKA Positive Eugenics, NOT sterlizations, and NOT killing.

It's about LAW & ORDER.

Civilization requires regulation, government management, taxes, anti-immigration methods, and so forth.
Write that down. Send it to the ACLU. Dummie.

Forum List

Back