Trump holds news conference on invasion from central America and invasion in general

You need to be a snowflake to call that group an invasion...
INVASION. The entry of a country by a public enemy,

Nuff said. They have a foreign countries flag and are marching towards our borders to break in. THAT is an invasion
Live stream: President Trump gives speech on immigration and border restrictions

Gonna hold kids and parents together,will NOT be releasing people. Oh! He just said he has told his military officers to consider the rock throwing as rifles aimed at his soldiers! AWESOME!

Invasion, my ass.
The last "invasion" consisted of 140 people that actually made it to the border last April.
So Trump is going to send 15,000 troops.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Its clear as day son. We ALL know why you idiots want these invaders....Kate Steinle died so YOU leftists could have some more leftist voters.
Not if they claim refugee status..
They aren't refugees. They were offered refugee in Mexico,they refused,The UN offered them refugee status ANYWHERE they were in Mexico,they refused...these are invaders.
You can't twist the meanings of words to fit your narrative..A court of law says so..
Lol....we'll see. We control the SC now....if they were such in bad shape ONE country and ONE huge organization has offered them asylum and they didn't want it. They just want welfare in America.

Build the wall. Cut off all funds to these countries use the money to
so you think brown refugees should be allowed to throw rocks at white Americans? Should the American military throw rocks back?
The Military can't do a damn thing but be back up support for logistics for border Patrol, that's the LAW... unless congress passes a temporary law, allowing their use, for a specific otherwise use.
------------------------------------------------------------ We will see 'Care4' .

We will see our President behind bars and all the military men who used lethal force behind bars as well, is that what you really want?

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

the Military already knows they can not use lethal or any kind of force, to enforce our laws within the USA, and General Mattis has said such.... the military IS NOT GOING THERE to do anything but be helpful in logistics, for the border patrol officers.

The fact you have to repear this over and over certainly makes it seem like some here really want the military to do some shooting.

Nuff said. They have a foreign countries flag and are marching towards our borders to break in. THAT is an invasion
Live stream: President Trump gives speech on immigration and border restrictions

Gonna hold kids and parents together,will NOT be releasing people. Oh! He just said he has told his military officers to consider the rock throwing as rifles aimed at his soldiers! AWESOME!

Invasion, my ass.
The last "invasion" consisted of 140 people that actually made it to the border last April.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Its clear as day son. We ALL know why you idiots want these invaders....Kate Steinle died so YOU leftists could have some more leftist voters.
Kate Steinle died as part of the Democrat population replacement program.

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

They aren't refugees. They were offered refugee in Mexico,they refused,The UN offered them refugee status ANYWHERE they were in Mexico,they refused...these are invaders.
You can't twist the meanings of words to fit your narrative..A court of law says so..
Lol....we'll see. We control the SC now....if they were such in bad shape ONE country and ONE huge organization has offered them asylum and they didn't want it. They just want welfare in America.
We control the Supreme Court...I think you are confused. The law controls the supreme court and a few ethics rules..

The Military can't do a damn thing but be back up support for logistics for border Patrol, that's the LAW... unless congress passes a temporary law, allowing their use, for a specific otherwise use.
------------------------------------------------------------ We will see 'Care4' .

We will see our President behind bars and all the military men who used lethal force behind bars as well, is that what you really want?

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

the Military already knows they can not use lethal or any kind of force, to enforce our laws within the USA, and General Mattis has said such.... the military IS NOT GOING THERE to do anything but be helpful in logistics, for the border patrol officers.

The fact you have to repear this over and over certainly makes it seem like some here really want the military to do some shooting.
Should they throw rocks?

English, please.
I’m calling bull right now on your post, Coyote. We have nothing against legal immigrants. We do have something against those breaking the laws of our country.
Coyote, it’s only you liberal assholes complaining. Get the fuck out them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's my country dude.

It’s not your country. You are a traitor and disgrace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go fuck yourself. Seriously. You think you are the only people who love this country. You spend all your time ratcheting up hate against immigrants - including legal immigrants, think this should only be a nation of English speaking white Christians, and there is no room for diversity. Or, rather - diversity is on par with communism. You think a bunch of starving, desperate people are some how comparable to ISIS. I guess that makes you feel patriotic. And don't go saying that because I'm saying they are desperate we should let them in. No. We have a process - a LEGAL process you like to pretend DOESN'T EXIST. Asking for ASYLUM is a legal right under our law. That doesn't mean they get it, but it is absolutely legal and they are entitled to a hearing to determine their status. So traiter and disgrace? Look in the mirror.
employment is at will in our at-will employment States.

Compensation should be automatic for being unemployed in at-will employment States.

We have a problem with, "illegals" to our own laws.

Sounds like you are just itching to see brown skinned people gunned down. You going to have a popcorn stand at the border?
Sounds like you are just itching to have American military hurt or killed by rock throwing scum.
Will this extend to police departments, now, so every time there is a rowdy protest, the cops can fire on them, too? Police are always getting hit with rocks and bottles. It's why they wear that protective gear.
Our representative leaders took an oath and are charged to protect us from enemies foreign OR DOMESTIC. Antifa is just as much an enemy of us as any commie Red from China or Russia. If it takes using our military, then so be it.

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Better feel again since the majority work for agribusiness in the red sector...

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

She certainly did and so did that dead girl in Iowa!

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Collateral damage for the left's quest.

Effin loons don't give two shits about Kate, all they care about is their goddamn agenda

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Who worked on a farm owned by Republicans...So tell us again how it's always just the Democrats?

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Collateral damage for the left's quest.

Effin loons don't give two shits about Kate, all they care about is their goddamn agenda
The agenda of cheaper labor for the wealthy?

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Who worked on a farm owned by Republicans...So tell us again how it's always just the Democrats?
I don’t think so. DemonRats want open borders. Republicans do not!

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Save that crap, the farm checked, the system failed

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

I know!

And I do not know who these people I once respected, are any more.... it's saddening to me.... :(

feck that stupid 'statue' and its lefty poem by lefty 'emma lazurus' that you seemed to have been brainwashed into believing DPalos . You probably went to Public School eh DPalos ??

I DO NOT support massacres, and this Balkanized conflict has been charged up by BOTH SIDES.

It's gone on too long, I've ALSO advocated the proven results to create more peace & harmony, and less racial tensions, it's called SEPARATION.

A.) Emma Lazarus conflicts with the beliefs of the Founding Fathers & Republicans.

B.) Emma Lazarus belongs to a tribe which mostly sounds like her, and yet you love, love, love that tribe.

The bottomline is the Founding Fathers intended for a Whites only kind of nation for citizenship.

We should REVOKE citizenship for "Certain" people & cut off their welfare, cut off their voting rights, cut off their renting ability, and also job ability.

LET THEM LEAVE.

Emma Lazarus tribe INCLUDED.

However, I DO NOT Support Massacres.

Now we wouldn't
Sure we would....

I know!

And I do not know who these people I once respected, are any more.... it's saddening to me.... :(

LOL @ you respecting anyone. You spew the leftist crap over and over.

Anyone supporting this caravan crap needs to get the hell out. Now

We control the Supreme Court...I think you are confused. The law controls the supreme court and a few ethics rules..
No AMERICANS control the SC,leftist Anti Americans don't. Thank god for that.

Invasion, my ass.
And you voted for him.
LOLOLOLOLOL

I don’t think so. DemonRats want open borders. Republicans do not!
Democrats do not want open borders....

that's right wing propaganda, made up bull crud, that was created by Republican operatives to use as a marketing strategy....

Forum List

Back